Guest pakistan

21 hours ago, asifh15 said:

I lodged in Melbourne on Aug 30 2017. Did you apply for special consideration? I wonder why such a long time for me?

no i didn't applied for special consideration. 13-14 months is the standard time for hearing.

are you representing yourself or is there a lawyer representing you?

do you know your case ? if yes then are you checking DAILY LISTING on AAT website. 

check those listings and see how far is your case according to current listing in Melbourne. 

Edited by musmanasghar

Hello everyone !!

Am new here need your suggestions plz

Dol:10th september 2018

Didn't get any generic email or any kind of response status showing *Further assessment * what does it mean have they assignes CO or not ??

Should i go for medical or wait for CO response

Thanks

1 hour ago, Arhu said:

Hello everyone !!

Am new here need your suggestions plzl:10th september 2018

Didn't get any generic email or any kind of response status showing *Further assessment * what does it mean have they assignes CO or not ??

Should i go for medical or wait for CO response

Thanks

You will be getting generic email next month I'm sure. Because August applications received their generic email in April and may so now it's your time .

You can go anytime for medical. I did mine in the same month 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Is there any complication in ur application or it's straight forward? This is so unethical keeping children away from their father. My lawyer told me having child makes application stronger how could they do so in ur case ☹️☹️☹️

I hope ur husband gets it soon ameen everyone else too ❤️

Yes it probably because my husband overstayed his visa in Australia 6 years ago but we still hoping he can come I really really miss him and I needed his help with children and I don't know if it take long because we from a low country as well we applied in Fiji

4 hours ago, Arhu said:

Thanks @Amjadt can you explain me what does Further Assessment means CO assigned or not?! 

Actually i 've 4 months old baby too and later i add his form so will it delay process or same timings ?

My status has been saying further assignment for last 9 months, 

I don't think so if it delays process. Just pray for it inshallah you will get soon.

4 minutes ago, Nauman said:

Hi,

Anyone Applied in Nov 2018? and received Interview Call?

DOL: Nov 2018

Generic Email: Jan 2019

Waiting...................

You are lucky received generic email so earlier thn us . You will be getting soon

If I am unable to submit me outstanding documents within 28 days will it be an issue ?? They asked for NADRA issued birth certificate from Union council n the guy who has to sign is on leave from past 2 weeks I don't think so he will be coming on his duty before eid n embassy asked me to submit documents til 6th June 

2 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

If I am unable to submit me outstanding documents within 28 days will it be an issue ?? They asked for NADRA issued birth certificate from Union council n the guy who has to sign is on leave from past 2 weeks I don't think so he will be coming on his duty before eid n embassy asked me to submit documents til 6th June 

It doesn't matter they can ask for more additional documents if u can't submit now 

24 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

You can contact your case officer your self or ask your agent to do it and ask for extension. They will give you extension

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

You should let them know about the delay which they recommend if one is not able to provide the documents on time. Feel sorry about our system one person is on leave and working is halted. 

8 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

You should let them know about the delay which they recommend if one is not able to provide the documents on time. Feel sorry about our system one person is on leave and working is halted. 

Yep m also very angry . Yes our lawyer told us to inform him he will write it to them . Will it delay my application process??