Guest pakistan

5 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Hi Saad i got interview call today.  Asked questions regarding information in application /case.

Requested more documents. They have sent email to my agent.  So i will know tomorrow what exactly they asked in more documents. 

That’s great news!!! Congratulations. I hope you get your grant soon. 

Please do share what documents they asked for. We applied a day after you so sincerely hoping we hear something today. 

9 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Thanks 

I request all of you guys. .. please pray for us that Allah makes it easier and immigration grant visa soon. 

InshaAllah you will get Visa soon.

Can you please tell me your date of lodgement ? and did you get any generic email before interview call ?

6 hours ago, Saadc said:

That’s great news!!! Congratulations. I hope you get your grant soon. 

Please do share what documents they asked for. We applied a day after you so sincerely hoping we hear something today. 

I asked agent,  he says no email has been received from immigration for you.  They may sent in coming days or may not need any.  As i did my best to provide everything possible in advance 

37 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I asked agent,  he says no email has been received from immigration for you.  They may sent in coming days or may not need any.  As i did my best to provide everything possible in advance 

I hope it comes soon! It’s a relief to see people from January being contacted now!!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Zeeshoo said:

Anyone who has travelled can you give me any tips.
I.e what documents or requirements I need to fulfil or anything that helps while travelling on grant. Do I have to only print the email with me or anything else.

Absolutely nothing... but its good to keep the print out of the grant notification letter with you,just to be on safe side.

in my case no one asked for anything except for the passport, on either the airports( lahore airport and sydney airport) 

Absolutely nothing... but its good to keep the print out of the grant notification letter with you,just to be on safe side.
in my case no one asked for anything except for the passport, on either the airports( lahore airport and sydney airport) 

Really... so we don’t have any visa stamp on passport and still no one asking for grant email that’s strange. Specially how the Pakistani people know you are travelling with valid visa?

Yeah, that’s what happened with me. At lahore airport, the immi officer just asked me where i’m flying to and thats it. And on sydney airport, at the immi counter they just asked for my passport and a question “have you arrived for the first time in Australia? “ and nothing else. 

1 hour ago, Zeeshoo said:

Really... so we don’t have any visa stamp on passport and still no one asking for grant email that’s strange. Specially how the Pakistani people know you are travelling with valid visa?

When lahore airport scan your passport and enter destination as australia.  Australian system confirms whether you have visa or not.

Like vevo check on computer. 

*****Just my thought *****

When lahore airport scan your passport and enter destination as australia.  Australian system confirms whether you have visa or not.
Like vevo check on computer. 

*****Just my thought *****

Make sense, it is possible.
Any difficulty during custom or anything else?

Hi All,

Allhamdulillah my wife got her visa today.

We lodged online from Pakistan.

DOL: 20 January 2018

DOI: None

DOG: 06 November 2018

We did not receive any generic email or interview. Direct grant email with the grace of God.

I would recommend everyone to keep uploading documents and evidence to your immi account. Based on our experience, it speeds up the process.

Thank you everyone for the wishes and prayers. We couldn't be more happier.

This forum has been really helpful. I hope everyone waiting gets their grants soon.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Saadc said:

Hi All,

We did not receive any generic email or interview. Direct grant email with the grace of God.

I would recommend everyone to keep uploading documents and evidence to your immi account. Based on our experience, it speeds up the process.

This forum has been really helpful. I hope everyone waiting gets their grants soon.

Wow, congratulations.

50 minutes ago, Saadc said:

Hi All,

Did the status on your sponsor change