My wife got visa today 309

applied 25 December 2018

Interview  25 September 2018

docunent requested 26 September 2018

again missing documents requested 15 October 2018 

Visa  granted 16 October 2018 

Congratulations man! 

5 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

I have already provided computerized  Nadra marriage certificate issued by union council. 

I was thinking,  it may be is good idea to fulfill everything mentioned in checklist . they haven't sent me any checklist 

Yes please do provide a translated copy of the Nikahnama. While they may overlook that requirement for some people, it is definitely a requirement so don't give them a reason to delay your application.

You can get your CNIC and Nikahnama translated in your local kachehri, wherever it is in Gujranwala. It hardly takes half an hour and costs a couple of hundred rupees.

5 hours ago, Akex-sik said:

My wife got visa today 309

applied 25 December 2018

Interview  25 September 2018

docunent requested 26 September 2018

again missing documents requested 15 October 2018 

Visa  granted 16 October 2018 

I presume you applied on 25 dec 2017. Congratulations for your visa. Did you apply for your wife visa from pakistan?

On 15/10/2018 at 15:15, saleemk said:

hey mates ,hope everyone is fine and smooth sailing with their 309's

just wanted some help with my case , first marriage only last 2 months(no rukhsati) , 309 and 600 were filed but withdrawn and didnt resulted in a Visa grant.(all visas filed myself/no agent)

Then I am getting married again with my fiancee after having an 8 months engagment period , looking to file her 309 visa soon.

shud I hire a consultant to help me with my new visa file for 2nd wife? any complications expected or it shud be smooth as the pervious file? just a bit worried if immigration asks for anything new as its a 2nd marriage (i have divorce cert etc) , anyone thinks it wud be a prob with added complexity? i understand the visa process and the claims/proofs to provide to IMMI 

thanks guys

Hi Saleemk

you should be fine. Because you withdrew your sponsorship application before the 309 was granted, you should not have any issues. Partner visa takes time and there is nothing we can do about it. Just sit this one out my friend. I have been married now for almost 2 years - 3 visit visa refusals. I know how to get the visa now.....but it is not worth the $$$ for a 3 or a 2 month visit visa. Anyways......if your visa was granted to the first wife then you would be required to wait 5 years before sponsoring another partner. So you are fine

17 hours ago, asifh15 said:

Hi Saleemk

you should be fine. Because you withdrew your sponsorship application before the 309 was granted, you should not have any issues. Partner visa takes time and there is nothing we can do about it. Just sit this one out my friend. I have been married now for almost 2 years - 3 visit visa refusals. I know how to get the visa now.....but it is not worth the $$$ for a 3 or a 2 month visit visa. Anyways......if your visa was granted to the first wife then you would be required to wait 5 years before sponsoring another partner. So you are fine

thanks for the answer mate

do u reckon they wud hassle/be more problematic with my 2nd application as i already had a 309 application which was withdrawn? or it should be as normal?

21 hours ago, asifh15 said:

Hi Saleemk

do u reckon i shud hire and agent to file my spouse visa now? i m worried if IMMi is any strict with my 2nd application and case goes into any complications? or u reckon this 2nd application will also be the same as first one where i provide all evidences to prove the relation and my wife wud get 309 easily?

we wud like do the same as having joint bank accounts , myself sending her monthly maintenance money , we wud travel together for our honeymoon etc

Edited by saleemk

2 hours ago, Saadc said:

Hello everyone, has anyone from January 2018 had any luck yet? 

Any email / status update / call / grant ??

Hi mate my wife 309 visa is still under construction and it has been 17 months since this visa lodgement. What you say mate 😪

40 minutes ago, Jibran said:

Hi mate my wife 309 visa is still under construction and it has been 17 months since this visa lodgement. What you say mate 😪

Mate that’s terrible. Are you a citizen or on PR?

Have you contacted the department here in Australia? Maybe email or call them. I saw your earlier posts, you have a child you should be with your child and wife. Send a detailed email to the embassy explaining your situation  or sent a letter quoting your application reference number and explain you want to be with your family.    

I don’t know what your personal circumstances are but have you considered going back to Pakistan for a few months while the process is sorted? I really hope you will hear A positive response on your application soon. 

Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah got my grant today after 16 months of waiting  🙏🙏🙏

Applied 29 june 2017

Interview 8 march 2018 

Requested document 15 march 2018

Requested document 25 september 2018

visa granted 18 october 2018 

thank u to everyone 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeeshoo said:

Alhamdulilah got my grant today

DOL: 26th Dec 2017
Generic Email: 16th July 2018
DOI: 17th October 2018
Grant: 18th October 2018

Thank you everyone and may ALLAH help you all and hope you all get your grant soon.

Congratulations, what did they ask u in interview? 

2 hours ago, Fatim said:

Applied 29 june 2017

Interview 8 march 2018 

thank u to everyone 🙏🙏🙏

Congratulations, please if u could share me ur interview questions 

3 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Congratulations, please if u could share me ur interview questions 

Thanks,

It was a very easy interview. As you all know that this application is all about knowing that two people are in a genuine and continuing relationship so the question they ask is something like

1. Tell about yourself
2. Tell about your partner
3. Tell about your children (if any)
4. How and Where you meet
5. Why you two get married
6. Where you partner lived
7. What you do for living
8. What your partner do for living
9. What are partner hobbies 
etc etc

Interview lasted for about 30min and they record and type your interview as you say. If you don't remember anything don't worry just say you don't remember.

They pick anything out of your answer and create another question to check how good you know each other and how accurate, current and real information you have to judge wether your relationship is genuine. 

So anyone who is in genuine relationship should not worry about this interview. It will be really easy for you to answer. 

Best of luck to all.

6 hours ago, Fatim said:

Applied 29 june 2017

Interview 8 march 2018 

thank u to everyone 🙏🙏🙏

Hi i have been waiting for my wife and child 309 visa for 17 months too. I applied for my wife 309 in May 2017. Pray for my family too that they get grant soon too inshaa allah.

Edited by Jibran

1 hour ago, Jibran said:

Hi i have been waiting for my wife and child 309 visa for 17 months too. I applied for my wife 309 in May 2017. Pray for my family too that they get grant soon too inshaa allah.

Hi jibran  

I understand your pain this waiting is really stressful i was really losing control already becoz there is nothing better then been wirh your family just keep praying and be patient little bit......praying u should get your grant soon 🙏🙏🙏

9 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

Alhamdulilah got my grant today

DOL: 26th Dec 2017
Generic Email: 16th July 2018
DOI: 17th October 2018
Grant: 18th October 2018

Thank you everyone and may ALLAH help you all and hope you all get your grant soon.

Congratulations!!!

16 hours ago, Saadc said:

Mate that’s terrible. Are you a citizen or on PR?

Have you contacted the department here in Australia? Maybe email or call them. I saw your earlier posts, you have a child you should be with your child and wife. Send a detailed email to the embassy explaining your situation  or sent a letter quoting your application reference number and explain you want to be with your family.    

I don’t know what your personal circumstances are but have you considered going back to Pakistan for a few months while the process is sorted? I really hope you will hear A positive response on your application soon. 

Mate i am citizen. I have been emailed them numerous times. All the times they come up with constant reply that relevant checks are not completed yet. Even after 17 months checks are still pending. I have a child who is 10 months old now. Please make prays everyone here that i get together with my family soon.

On 18/10/2018 at 13:56, saleemk said:

do u reckon i shud hire and agent to file my spouse visa now? i m worried if IMMi is any strict with my 2nd application and case goes into any complications? or u reckon this 2nd application will also be the same as first one where i provide all evidences to prove the relation and my wife wud get 309 easily?

we wud like do the same as having joint bank accounts , myself sending her monthly maintenance money , we wud travel together for our honeymoon etc

You have mentioned engagement for 8 months and now getting married. This is really good for your application to prove you have not rushed into the second marriage and have taken sometime before coming to this conclusion. Also you previous application will not affect you - just clear your mind. If the case officer asks about the previous marriage and visa just tell what happened and that it did not work out so I cancelled the sponsorship. Do not worry about it - just forget it and move on. Second application will be the same as immi has not changed much. Just follow the check list and you should be fine. If you want to consult a lawyer only - I would recommend only to discuss what other ways you can bring your wife over without logding partner visa. Maybe there is a way to lodge onshore rather than offshore. Just check this with the lawyer.

15 hours ago, Fatim said:

Applied 29 june 2017

Interview 8 march 2018 

thank u to everyone 🙏🙏🙏

Congratulation I Hope I get mine soon as I applied in June as well all the best 

Hello evryone..

Yesterday I got my golden mail...it was such a relief cannot explain..

DOL:04/12/17

DOI:05/09/2018

Documents requested the same day

Documents submitted:28/09/2018

Visa Granted:18/10/2018..

First entry date before 30th April.

This forum was a great help..Thank you evryone..

15 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

Thanks,

It was a very easy interview. As you all know that this application is all about knowing that two people are in a genuine and continuing relationship so the question they ask is something like

1. Tell about yourself
2. Tell about your partner
3. Tell about your children (if any)
4. How and Where you meet
5. Why you two get married
6. Where you partner lived
7. What you do for living
8. What your partner do for living
9. What are partner hobbies 
etc etc

Interview lasted for about 30min and they record and type your interview as you say. If you don't remember anything don't worry just say you don't remember.

They pick anything out of your answer and create another question to check how good you know each other and how accurate, current and real information you have to judge wether your relationship is genuine. 

So anyone who is in genuine relationship should not worry about this interview. It will be really easy for you to answer. 

Best of luck to all.

Thank you so much... it was so helpful, you are so kind... have a wonderful long life...Aameen

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 08:37, Andy_ said:

Yes please do provide a translated copy of the Nikahnama. While they may overlook that requirement for some people, it is definitely a requirement so don't give them a reason to delay your application.

You can get your CNIC and Nikahnama translated in your local kachehri, wherever it is in Gujranwala. It hardly takes half an hour and costs a couple of hundred rupees.

Thanks