Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, musmanasghar said:

Hey All,

for the sake of new applicants and the one's who are waiting for interview I am sharing some interview questions in attached file. practice hard Please

It was an effort done when i was waiting for my Wife's visa.

Good luck 

309 interview.xlsx

Why would you need to practice? Having been through this more than once I know that they just want to know about your relationship and marriage. If you are genuine that stuff is natural.

On 08/11/2018 at 13:43, Sadia said:

Mine is from June 2018 from Islamabad, my lawyer is in Australia,  When do u guys think I will have my interview call?  More waiting is really frustrating 😪😪

I applied in June 2018 

someone mentioned below to expect it anytime after February ( cuz that’s when we both will have completed 10 months ) 

10 hours ago, Nemesis said:

You can do it through Immiaccount or by completing and uploading Form 929

Thanks a lot

I am looking at form 929 and 1221 ( a bit detailed )

they are both for applicants information 

i have also emailed the isloo commission let’s see how they assist now will update here 

11 hours ago, MnMA said:

I'm not too sure about change of circumstances but there are two forms if you can utilize any of them.

Form 1023 : Notice of Incorrect answers (if record was different while submitting the application)

Form 1221: Your husband can submit form 1221 which will give details of updated address and employment. if you have already submitted then an updated Form 1221 and put comment while submitting the form. 

Thanks a lot 

yes I am currently reading both the forms you and Nemesis mentioned 

will update you guys here ! 

11 hours ago, MnMA said:

I'm not too sure about change of circumstances but there are two forms if you can utilize any of them.

Form 1023 : Notice of Incorrect answers (if record was different while submitting the application)

Form 1221: Your husband can submit form 1221 which will give details of updated address and employment. if you have already submitted then an updated Form 1221 and put comment while submitting the form. 

Thanks a lot 

yes I am currently reading both the forms you and Nemesis mentioned 

will update you guys here ! 

6 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Looking at trend.  Most of people are getting their visa in 10 months approximately. And may/ may not go upto 11 months. 

So you  are looking roughly for visa to be granted in jan/ February 

And whether my husband staying with me since april 2018 causes problems to my 309 spousevisa

Guys about  police clearance 

i got mine from the day I was born uptil the day I was married with the address of my parents home on it ( ie from year 1986 -2018) 

i uploaded the above one when submitted my application in June 2018

now, should I be getting a new one mentioning the date I moved to my in laws house uptil recent dates? 

As technically it expires after 6 months 

Edited by MrsHzp

7 hours ago, 009 said:

And whether my husband staying with me since april 2018 causes problems to my 309 spousevisa

Your husband staying with you won't be a problem. I was with my wife in Pakistan (she was the applicant) from the day we applied to the day the visa was granted.

Average visa processing times are 10-12 months. But the fact that you're pregnant might delay your visa by several months. So be mentally prepared for this 12 months to turn into 18-ish. 

15 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Evidence of relationship is suppose to be only Marriage certificate. Which you have already sent.

Polio Vaccination certificate is requirement for pakistan

Have you not provided your story about how your relationship did grow from beginning to today? 

just wondering why they are asking the obvious documents that I have submitted already, again.

-Polio certificate was submitted and is valid till FEB 19, but I will provide again

-Relationship History statement was never provided, me and my wife just provided basic 2 paragraphs statements each. Now I am writing relationship statement for each of us, that us detailed and explains how our proposal was etched and how we got married and what are we up to, now. (suggestions welcome)

-Ours mariage was an absolute arrange  marriage, proposed by a common friend. Tricky thing is, we haven't done any rukhsati/reception yet. Rukhsati is 8 DEC followed by Reception on 9 DEC. The 28 days documents submission deadline is elapsing on 10 DEC...So they have clearly asked to "provide the evidence of the rest of he functions including rukhsati and if you haven't performed the rukhsati yet, tell us when is it going to be".

I thinking about proving the true statements and plan of rukhsati and walima along with invitation cards and Venue booking receipts and tell them clearly that we haven't done it yet but we are doing it in 2 week's time and than providing them PICs latest by 9 DEC.

any suggestions?

11 hours ago, Andy_ said:

Your husband staying with you won't be a problem. I was with my wife in Pakistan (she was the applicant) from the day we applied to the day the visa was granted.

Average visa processing times are 10-12 months. But the fact that you're pregnant might delay your visa by several months. So be mentally prepared for this 12 months to turn into 18-ish. 

Thank you 

On 15/11/2018 at 17:32, MrsHzp said:

I applied in June 2018 

someone mentioned below to expect it anytime after February ( cuz that’s when we both will have completed 10 months ) 

Well... we wish each other of us best of Luck, Insha Allah we both will get our visa before one year... in the month of Feb it will be 8 months... we have to wait till April 2019 to complete 10 months... 

2 hours ago, Sadia said:

Well... we wish each other of us best of Luck, Insha Allah we both will get our visa before one year... in the month of Feb it will be 8 months... we have to wait till April 2019 to complete 10 months... 

Yes dear just keep uploading chat records ( screenshots from each month) also do upload transactions made every now and then by your hubby . 

I will be getting some affidavits and my police clearance Thankgod I keep checking this forum it’s so helpful in so many ways . 

Insha Allah We all will get our grants soon especially Those who are waiting since 2017 I can’t even imagine this long of a wait ☹️

Hi All,

My wife 309 application is in process submitted in July 2018.Going to lodge her visit visa too. She has already done her bio metrics for spouse visa. 
i am confused that if she requires to go for bio-metrics for her visit visa application separately?
Thanks in advance.

Ok so the immigration people in isloo haven’t gotten back with a reply as yet 

I can find the details ( change of address ) on form 929 and 1221 for applicant but there’s no such form for sponsor change of details ( address & occupation) 

Has anyone else been through similar situation?

7 minutes ago, MnMA said:

In your application there would be a portion of documents for sponsor. Under his/her name. Submit respective form under his name. Just like if you submit form 40sp under his/her name. Or you can use same portion which you used to show sponsor’s residency or work proof or other docs

Yes but which form is respective for sponsor change of details? 

I can upload mine ( form 929 )  in applicant section 

the only thing I could find is to manage account details that includes his address detail options but no option of work proof 

12 hours ago, hasnat said:

Hi All,

My wife 309 application is in process submitted in July 2018.Going to lodge her visit visa too. She has already done her bio metrics for spouse visa. 
i am confused that if she requires to go for bio-metrics for her visit visa application separately?
Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Yes you will need biometrics separate for each application. 

But dont need  medical separately. 

Apply 600 sponsored family visit may have more chances.  And only apply if applicant have strong documents that applicant will return to pakistan 

As Example , study and work back home.

No Use, I appleid with the heaps of valid documentation. She had a Govt job to go back to, everything in favour but it turned out to be a denial as she don't have any travelling history. The documentation couldn't get any better than that as she had a leave letter approved from Punjab Secritariat, but DFAT's report is getting worse and worse every year, for Pakistan. So I reckon, sit tight and wait. 
Technically claims you make in visitors visa are exactly opposite to what you imply in 309 visa. So denial of visitors visa is quite right and justified as it contributes towards your 309. Hope it helps

On 16/11/2018 at 20:17, MrsHzp said:

Yes dear just keep uploading chat records ( screenshots from each month) also do upload transactions made every now and then by your hubby . 

I will be getting some affidavits and my police clearance Thankgod I keep checking this forum it’s so helpful in so many ways . 

Insha Allah We all will get our grants soon especially Those who are waiting since 2017 I can’t even imagine this long of a wait ☹️

Dear I really can’t upload things as I have a lawyer in Australia, what ever they need will ask my lawyer to send them... I pray for u to grand visa soon Insha Allah...

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 08:41, Mian RA said:

just wondering why they are asking the obvious documents that I have submitted already, again.

-Polio certificate was submitted and is valid till FEB 19, but I will provide again

-Relationship History statement was never provided, me and my wife just provided basic 2 paragraphs statements each. Now I am writing relationship statement for each of us, that us detailed and explains how our proposal was etched and how we got married and what are we up to, now. (suggestions welcome)

-Ours mariage was an absolute arrange  marriage, proposed by a common friend. Tricky thing is, we haven't done any rukhsati/reception yet. Rukhsati is 8 DEC followed by Reception on 9 DEC. The 28 days documents submission deadline is elapsing on 10 DEC...So they have clearly asked to "provide the evidence of the rest of he functions including rukhsati and if you haven't performed the rukhsati yet, tell us when is it going to be".

I thinking about proving the true statements and plan of rukhsati and walima along with invitation cards and Venue booking receipts and tell them clearly that we haven't done it yet but we are doing it in 2 week's time and than providing them PICs latest by 9 DEC.

any suggestions?

Seems good idea , Writing honest statement.  And providing rest of evidence at later date