Guest pakistan

30 minutes ago, MnMA said:

Normally you are told by Immi account (They send a letter/e-mail) to exit so that they can give decision on your application. You need to tell them that when you are going to exit from Australia. My colleague's wife stayed in country for around a month after this e-mail.  Once you exit country, you get decision e-mail/letter in 1-3 days (they set in system that letter to be sent after applicant exit from country). I have seen cases getting decision e-mail on Saturday evening as well. that proves that they set in the system and after you exit, they will know it automatically. 

JazakAllah, thanks for valuable information. 

2 hours ago, Jillani said:

I am in the same situation, Did they call you or email to go offshore for the decision. And also how long they gave you to go offshore?  Thanks

They called me and they asked me to go offshore and after 2 days they granted when l went to overseas 

• Like 1

Hi 

I am new here.  I applied 309 on 6th march 2018 and got generic email yesterday with general checklist attached. I think its a reminder to sent documents if not provided before. I applied paper based app.  Should i consider this email as PCC might be expired or medical or polio vaccination certificate or wait for CO to ask for requested docs.  himself?

The checklist is a bit different from one on ISLAMABAD High Commission website.

For the sponser we dint provide AFP cert.. as my wife is living with me in pak after our marriage. Shoud we apply for it now or wait for CO to ask for it???? 

Alhamdulilah Spouse Visa granted.

Date of Nikkah : 20 feb 2018

DOL : 24 march 2018

generic email : 15 Nov 2018

Visa granted : 19 Nov 2018 (no interview)

Case: Karachi, Pakistan

Please note :  Our barat and Valima will be in Dec this year and we clearly mentioned it in the documents and in our relationship story.

58 minutes ago, PakMel said:

Please note :  Our barat and Valima will be in Dec this year and we clearly mentioned it in the documents and in our relationship story.

Many congratulations.....  

can you please share the details or any information that could be helpful to all of us??? 

1 hour ago, PakMel said:

Congratulation.. great to see you haven't got any issues with your visa..  just wondering is there any time frame they gave you before you need to make your first entry in Australia?

3 hours ago, Madi said:

Many congratulations.....  

can you please share the details or any information that could be helpful to all of us??? 

Nothing special, just keep it simple and provide more and more evidences, keep uploading conversation history on regular bases.

2 hours ago, Usmann said:

Congratulation.. great to see you haven't got any issues with your visa..  just wondering is there any time frame they gave you before you need to make your first entry in Australia?

Thanks, yes applicant should arrive before mid march 2019.

8 hours ago, Madi said:

Hi 

I am new here.  I applied 309 on 6th march 2018 and got generic email yesterday with general checklist attached. I think its a reminder to sent documents if not provided before. I applied paper based app.  Should i consider this email as PCC might be expired or medical or polio vaccination certificate or wait for CO to ask for requested docs.  himself?

The checklist is a bit different from one on ISLAMABAD High Commission website.

For the sponser we dint provide AFP cert.. as my wife is living with me in pak after our marriage. Shoud we apply for it now or wait for CO to ask for it???? 

My opinion is try to upload asap to fulfill whatever is possible in check list.

So they only ask further documents what is missing and really required. 

AFP check  is must for sponser,  apply online asap.

13 hours ago, PakMel said:

Congratulations. Its simply amazing!! No Ruksati & visa granted in just 9 months with no interview !! Wow !! What advise you have? Did you submitted FRC by siblings or marriage?

Best of Luck!

18 hours ago, PakMel said:

Congratulations 

I wish everyone gets visa like you and earlier. Especially without interview. 

Im waiting from 19 jan application date.

Interview on 1st November. 

No news after that. 

1 hour ago, Kina Sa said:

I'm still waiting aswell I applied on the 12 June no interview or anything yet and it already passed 17 months

You didn’t get verification call till now? Have you inquired why is that? Did you apply yourself or through agent? 

I have almost completed my 16 months of waiting time. I really hope our visa grants arrive before this month ends. 

8 minutes ago, Dr.samra said:

You didn’t get verification call till now? Have you inquired why is that? Did you apply yourself or through agent? 

I have almost completed my 16 months of waiting time. I really hope our visa grants arrive before this month ends. 

Same here , I applied 27 June 2017 and there is no update yet . 

40 minutes ago, Komalami said:

Same here , I applied 27 June 2017 and there is no update yet . 

Is thereany reasons do you think its taken so long? Is case complicated? Its such a long time to wait, i was just wondering if there is anything you can think of. Length of relationship that sort of thing?

1 hour ago, Dr.samra said:

No I didn't received any call yet and hoping they will grant our visa soon

14 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Congratulations. Its simply amazing!! No Ruksati & visa granted in just 9 months with no interview !! Wow !! What advise you have? Did you submitted FRC by siblings or marriage?

Best of Luck!

Thanks, I submitted both FRC's i.e. before marriage and after marriage version.

29 minutes ago, MnMA said:

COngratzzzz

Should I consider that there is not application submission in Feb and we are in end of march now?

Please No !! Ours is 24 Feb 2018. And we're amazed how they jumped on March 2018? Perhaps the COs are different for Feb and March?

Edited by Lilly23