And another visa is granted...!! =p

LukeM

Yep, you heard it here first.

Another member of PiO has a Visa granted. This comes just 20 days after we did our medicals on the 20th April

Now when the hell do we get back to Australia?! :biglaugh:

Guest shonz

Another member of PiO has a Visa granted. This comes just 20 days after we did our medicals on the 20th April

:notworthy:Many Many Congrats...........scary or not at least you know your alive... and thats what matters........Enjoy

Shonzxx

Wow! Massive congratulations.

What visa type? When did you first apply?

Kate

Subclass 175... been approximately 10 months application to grant. :err:

I'm miffed. Some people seem to struggle on for months after meds/police checks. 20 days?! It seems almost unheard of.

Thank you all!

Yes, it's all a shock as I said - the thing is, we're not celebrating just yet! We've got until 20th April 2010 to activate the visa. So I guess we'll have to start planning and saving really soon if we're gonna dive in and do it!!

The main reason for not celebrating just yet is because there's one relative we don't want to tell at the minute - when the time's right!! :policeman:

Guest sazzle76

Ah fab news!

You are the 3rd PIO today! looks like DIAC had a busy monday!

Ours came thru dead quick too. within 6 months of lodgement.

Gud luck with the rest of things

x

Congrats to the other 2 members from whichever day it was... the 8th May? Hah :biglaugh:

2 weeks in August for a second "reccie" is the plan at the moment I think - hopefully it might happen if we're lucky. Can we afford the flights though? I told my dad (stupidly) that I'd pay for my own flight... I think he's holding me to it now. That's why students work in Sainsbury's... I could probably afford it on 3 months wages? Plus another month for spending money :jiggy:

Archived