SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest leedslad
Hi Paul,

Grats on your visa first of all!! Exciting times :)

I've been very happy with Jets4Pets so far, no question is too dumb for Sam to answer. Although obviously the proof will be in the outcome I guess! If you check out their facebook page you can see photos of the kennels they use (and a couple of our viscous attack labrador!)

Cheers

Oh, I didn't know they had a Facebook page. I'll have a look now :-)

Now that I have a date I'm leaving i can get the ball rolling with the boys and their tests/injections etc.

Cheers

Paul

Guest MM2Melb
your right, that makes sence... I will have a chat to my other half about it tonight and maybe give him a call tomorrow then :)

Do, definitely! Having to leave the country because your partner's visa is expiring is definitely extenuating circumstances and if you let the case officer know now, they should have more scope to deal with it in time and issue the visa before the flight.

Good luck.

Do, definitely! Having to leave the country because your partner's visa is expiring is definitely extenuating circumstances and if you let the case officer know now, they should have more scope to deal with it in time and issue the visa before the flight.

Good luck.

We are in exactly the same situation. Biancas uk visa expired so she had to leave the uk but mine hasn't come yet. 1 week on and we miss each other like crazy. I'm hoping to fly out 4 weeks today but probably as a tourist.

They will probably tell you though that you shouldn't have booked the flight.

Guest bu22inb

WOW :D I recieved an email this morning from SV saying she has all the info she needs and my visa WILL be APPROVED around 27th Nov !!!!!!! Such a relief !!!

EEEEEEK SO EXCITED, i called her last night (i was so nervous about making the call) informing her we had booked flights back to Oz for Nov, due to a family celebration we want to attend and asked her for any updates... she said not as yet. but then emailed that this morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if anyone is worried about calling your Co my advice would be go for it.... i may not of got that email the if it wasnt for me contacting her. :DDDDDD

visa submitted 24th june, money, co and request for meds 27th june, meds done 3rd aug, got told visa will be approved 27th nov - today !!!! flights booked for sydney 14th nov..... will be entering on a eta and then flying to NZ around the 27th for a little trip :)

Hi

My husband also has PS as his CO. He applied the first week in May. He emailed PS to ask for an update as to when he visa would be granted last Thursday and got a response on Tuesday saying he aims to finalise his application at the end of the month, so that will be nearly 5months. Would have liked the email to say the visa will be granted at the end of the month, but I am sure it will, we have been together over ten years and have two kids. We have put the house on the market this week and are hoping it will be sold and we will be ready to go before christmas.

Guest shanoebs
Hi

My husband also has PS as his CO. He applied the first week in May. He emailed PS to ask for an update as to when he visa would be granted last Thursday and got a response on Tuesday saying he aims to finalise his application at the end of the month, so that will be nearly 5months. Would have liked the email to say the visa will be granted at the end of the month, but I am sure it will, we have been together over ten years and have two kids. We have put the house on the market this week and are hoping it will be sold and we will be ready to go before christmas.

good luck to you guys, hope it does come through for u when he said.. My partner is going to call him today at some point and ask how its coming along... fingers crossed we get some sort of a date like you guys too :)

I emailed our CO today to see how things were going and just got the 'We don't need anymore info, no problem with medical, processing time is 5-6 months'

I am gutted and just want to cry - I need a date!!! I need to be ready and organised!!!

I would be really surprised if anyone that gets DP has to wait longer than four months. His mo seems to be for four or under.:smile:

I have DP and it is really encouraging to see this comment. Have spoken to him a couple of times on the phone and he has been very, polite and helpful so fingers crossed I get mine before 4months are up.

Visa Applied for 28/7/11... Money taken 5/8/11... CO assigned 10/8/11 (DP).. Medical passed 10/8/11... VISA APPROVED ......

I am so glad to have come across this forum as it is so great to have some idea of timelines and read the comments of others. I spoke my CO on Wed and he confirmed that he has now received my police checks so I guess now its just a case of waiting. :biggrin:

Guest CNEALE100
Hi There - Here is our timeline so far, we will update as things progress - so excited and nervous Aaaarrrggghhh!:biggrin::jiggy:

Sent app - 3/9/2011

monies taken - 5/9/2011

CO (AB contacted us for more information including: medicals for hubby and 2 non migrating children, police check for hubby and non migrating child who turns 17 before the visa will be granted, proof of continuing relationship 09-11.

Also advised 5-6 months waiting time for approval.

Started on pulling it together and booked medicals as don't want to waste any time!

Just want to go!!!!!!

WOW :D I recieved an email this morning from SV saying she has all the info she needs and my visa WILL be APPROVED around 27th Nov !!!!!!! Such a relief !!!

EEEEEEK SO EXCITED, i called her last night (i was so nervous about making the call) informing her we had booked flights back to Oz for Nov, due to a family celebration we want to attend and asked her for any updates... she said not as yet. but then emailed that this morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if anyone is worried about calling your Co my advice would be go for it.... i may not of got that email the if it wasnt for me contacting her. :DDDDDD

visa submitted 24th june, money, co and request for meds 27th june, meds done 3rd aug, got told visa will be approved 27th nov - today !!!! flights booked for sydney 14th nov..... will be entering on a eta and then flying to NZ around the 27th for a little trip :)

Wow.. Congratulations.. that is so fantastic that they told you in advance that it was approved! Must be so exciting for you. :biggrin:

Sent app - 3/9/2011

monies taken - 5/9/2011

CO (AB contacted us for more information including: medicals for hubby and 2 non migrating children, police check for hubby and non migrating child who turns 17 before the visa will be granted, proof of continuing relationship 09-11.

Also advised 5-6 months waiting time for approval.

Started on pulling it together and booked medicals as don't want to waste any time!

Just want to go!!!!!!

Good luck!

When were you planning to head to Australia? This could be a blessing in disguise if you can land yourself a payout before you go!

We were hoping to go in March but it looks like it will be February now- visa permitting of course. Sadly my payout will be quite minimal as I've only worked 2 years with the company.

We were hoping to go in March but it looks like it will be February now- visa permitting of course. Sadly my payout will be quite minimal as I've only worked 2 years with the company.

Ah, that's a shame. But still it shouldn't change things too much. Plus that way you can catch the end of the summer in Aus. And I wouldn't worry about having your visa by then, you must be literally weeks, if not days, away now.

Ah, that's a shame. But still it shouldn't change things too much. Plus that way you can catch the end of the summer in Aus. And I wouldn't worry about having your visa by then, you must be literally weeks, if not days, away now.

Must be such a terrific feeling when you get told that the visa has been approved. Fingers crossed PurpleDonna hears something soon. :biggrin:

Guest GarethHorry

Hi Bu22inb. I just noticed your post and wondered if this link would be of any use to you?

http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/capping-and-queuing.htm

It states on the above linked page that subclass 309/100 visas cannot be capped. But your CO has said that you will receive a visa around the 27th November? This sounds to me like a cap has been reached and the CO is waiting for the new availability to be released. If the CO has acknowledged receipt of the required documents and knows you will be approved why don't they issue the approval without delay? That seems to be the way it should be done according to the link above.

Good luck with your application!!

Gareth.