SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest Crazycat

February will be 6 months, thats ages!

We shall see what response we get from CO after recieving copy of flight details.

I agree 6 months - that's ages!! We applied 10 Sep 2010 and have been advised the visa will come begining of Feb 2011, which is exactly 5 months!!! I would definitely give the CO a call otherwise I would not sleep at night.

I wish you all the best and good luck!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Guest Sparticus

Visa Granted Today

WooHoo Im sooo happy!

Got the e mail today. Aaah , We love our CO!!:laugh:

Just over 5 month wait. Good luck to all still waiting its a horrible horrible feeling and will have to go through it again in two years for the Permenant Visa Lol! I dont care at moment, feel like running round the streets screaming "I GOT MY VISA na na na na na!!"

Visa Granted Today

WooHoo Im sooo happy!

Just over 5 month wait. Good luck to all still waiting its a horrible horrible feeling and will have to go through it again in two years for the Permenant Visa Lol! I dont care at moment, feel like running round the streets screaming "I GOT MY VISA na na na na na!!"

Well done you and enjoy the celebrating

open a bottle of bubbly tonight

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest Mikeslady
Visa Granted Today

WooHoo Im sooo happy!

Huge congratulations, really delighted for you both!!!! :biggrin:

Guest Nathnanth

To Rgourlay:

I have been granted the permanent visa. but our application was the 100/309.

So I was surprised to see that we got the permanent granted straight away, but hugely relieved that we wont have to go through it again in another two years!

I know - they must have people pestering them all the time but its so important to each individual. Good luck with getting in touch, let me know how you get on. Luckily we don't leave until 5th May so plenty time for it to come through, although I wanna go NOW!:biggrin:

To Rgourlay:

I have been granted the permanent visa. but our application was the 100/309.

So I was surprised to see that we got the permanent granted straight away, but hugely relieved that we wont have to go through it again in another two years!

Just out of curiosity who was your CO?

Guest Crazycat
Visa Granted Today

WooHoo Im sooo happy!

Congratulations!!!!! That's great news! Enjoy and celebrate :hug:

DP was our CO. he was absolutely great on the phone. and was really sympathetic to our situation.

Yeah thought so same CO as ours for some reason he is doing visa at 4/5 months he has been great with us as after 2 months of submitting the visa we added our 18 year old son, and he advised the best way to do this as they are very strict on adding over 18 dependants i cannot fault him, our timeline is similar to yours our visa money was taken 13th Sept so we would be due now but as we Added son at last minute it has put it back as he is only having his meds tomorrow so think we should get visa by beginning feb fingers crossed.

Were are you heading?

:biggrin:

Guest RobynAtPresentInLondon

Congrats andychapp - they seem to be spot on 5 months. We have been quoted mid-late March and hubby will be looking at those NZ flights then.

Guest sharonchef
Thank you so much Michele, we are so happy and believe me with OH, she said give me a week and we are in the sunshine, subject to flights out of London Heathrow of course, the snow has been bad, but you would think she was in 30C with sunshine, so nice to see her so, so happy, and I can't wait to take my girl home, we are so excited I can't tell you,

I am from Italy, south, on the beach, and give me sun, sea and sand!! My girl took care of me after a motorbike accident, and we are like glue, she is my rock and to see her smile, because I GOT THE VISA, is crazy, my girl is an Aussie, could have gone home but kept us going, financially, mentally the lot, she is priceless and most precious to me and together, we are going to have the best time ever, Jane, when you read this, I love you angel, no one has ever cared, loved and stood by me like you, to see you so happy, excited is priceless, I love you angel, thank you for being you!!!

She will read this and have a cow!!!

Thank you

Nando X

Nando!you have just brought a tear to my eye!mind you,i have had an emotional first 6 weeks in oz!congratulations on the visa!if your campervan heads to south australia then please look us up!

Hi all

I am pleased to say my husband was granted the subclass 100 (PR) visa today! Im an Aussie, so I sponsored him.

Below is our time line

16 Aug 2010 - application sent to AHC front loaded

14 Sep 2010 - additional docs sent as requested

20 Jan 2010 - subclass 100 visa granted

He has to arrive and activate the visa by 30 June 2011 , so we better start organising either a single trip for him or a holiday for us.

We probably will not make the actual move until late this year as we have jobs and houses to wrap up

Good luck everyone

Guest Crazycat
Hi all

I am pleased to say my husband was granted the subclass 100 (PR) visa today! Im an Aussie, so I sponsored him.

Below is our time line

16 Aug 2010 - application sent to AHC front loaded

14 Sep 2010 - additional docs sent as requested

20 Jan 2010 - subclass 100 visa granted

He has to arrive and activate the visa by 30 June 2011 , so we better start organising either a single trip for him or a holiday for us.

We probably will not make the actual move until late this year as we have jobs and houses to wrap up

Good luck everyone

Great news! Congratulations!!!! So good to hear that the visas are coming through :biggrin: All the best for both of you!

WOOHOO I GOT MY VISA

Major relief I can now book my flights to go offshore and trigger off my visa.

Applied 19 Aug - Front Loaded no further evidence required

Temp 309 visa granted Jan 21.

Thank you to everyone for helping my early on....Peach and everyone on this thread

Good luck to everyone else:wink: waiting!

WOOHOO I GOT MY VISA

Major relief I can now book my flights to go offshore and trigger off my visa.

Applied 19 Aug - Front Loaded no further evidence required

Temp 309 visa granted Jan 21.

Thank you to everyone for helping my early on....Peach and everyone on this thread

Good luck to everyone else:wink: waiting!

Massive congrats a drink is in order

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest rgourlay

Not long until my visa should be granted, hopefully next Wednesday from what I haev been advised :)

Applied for spouse visa - 25th Aug 2010

Medical taken - 16th Sep 2010

Additional requested information sent to consulate - 16th sep 2010

Advised that visa should be issued 26th Jan - 11th Jan 2010

Now we need to plan to sell the house, ship the contents, ship the dog, ship the kids .. LOL

Guest rgourlay
Big Congrats to everyone who has got visas!! :biggrin: I applied near this time so very excited now! Quick question - how do they notify you and do you get any paperwork etc? Just so I know whether to sit at the post box or check my email 20 times a day!!

Hi Junellew

I was told that I would receive an email first with more instructions on the next steps, so I would do as I am and keep checking those mails :wink:

Guest emacmac

Hi all

Really happy to say we've been advised that my fiance's visa will be approved on May 8 (approx), and that we have been 'given permission' to go earlier via the tourist visa route!

So now we are doing all the planning around packing, etc and we'll be getting to Aus in the first week of April.

Of course he's just gutted that he has to have a big long holiday from working until his real visa is processed :)

Guest gillystuart
Hi there

submitted my partner visa on 23 August with police check. All supporting docs returned within a week

CO assigned on 3 Sept and advised to get medical done

Medical done on 13 Sept....so they will have that now.....so now it's the wait. The case officer's letter stated average waiting time is 5-6 mths but I sure hope it's a bit quicker than that as my app is pretty straightforward

Gilly

Just to let you all know that my permanent visa (100) was granted today....5 months to the day that they received my app and took the money. I am over the moon!!!!! Leaving England mid March...to travel thru India and Asia for 3 months to arrive in Oz by 15 July to comply with entrance date.

Good luck to everyone else in the queue, but they seem to be spot on with the 5-6 month guideline at the mo :biggrin:

Guest gillystuart
Big Congrats to everyone who has got visas!! :biggrin: I applied near this time so very excited now! Quick question - how do they notify you and do you get any paperwork etc? Just so I know whether to sit at the post box or check my email 20 times a day!!

They send u an email....I got mine this morning :biggrin: good luck!