SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest Nando65
Hey, heading to Sydney (hopefully somewhere near cronulla beach)

It's so cold in London now, i just wanna be at the beach! hehe Oh well, xmas and NYE will definitely distract us all. Let me know how you guys get on as well :-)

xx

Sarafin, great to hear from you!! Oh we hear you, London today, oh my goodness, if you take a peak on Women only thread you will read my experience with ice on footpaths!!! Not pretty at all, but good for a laugh. We are heading to Brissie and hope to grab a campervan and have a look around.

I grew up in Brissie, born in the UK, went to Oz when I was 3, Australia is home and hubbie is coming, I can't wait, been back since 97, still not used to the cold!!

Will be sure to let you know when we get the good news!!!!! You too, and if we pass you in Sydney, if you fancy a barbie and a laugh about all this, well it would be great to catch up, will send you a post for a friend!!

Wish you all the best, be sure to stay on line, and so look forward to hearing your fab news.

Hugs

Nando and Jane (Nando65):hug::hug:

This is my first post, I love this site, so good to know I'm not the only one going through the anguish of waiting for my visa. My application was received at AH on 27.8.10. I emailed my CO (SV) to see how my application was doing. I received a reply today stating my visa would be granted on 24.1.11. I was really surprised as last month she stated end of Feb. Booking flights now for 5th March and starting to get really exited.

Nicky x

Guest Sparticus
This is my first post, I love this site, so good to know I'm not the only one going through the anguish of waiting for my visa. My application was received at AH on 27.8.10. I emailed my CO (SV) to see how my application was doing. I received a reply today stating my visa would be granted on 24.1.11. I was really surprised as last month she stated end of Feb. Booking flights now for 5th March and starting to get really exited.

Nicky x

hello good news and goodluck could i ask you did they state that it will be granted as for sure or will get an answer at that time?as my c/o says earliest jan and that willget the yes or no.of what i know they dont give a straight answer.

The email said

"Thankyou for your message, all required information has been received and assessed for a permanent visa and your visa will be granted on or around 24th January 2011"

Georgieoz hi

We had the same query as you, we have lodged our 100 application here in London and we wondered the same, TRN. Can our experts help please on PIO. Can you only check the status with the transaction reference number, if you lodge via email, or if you are on shore or off shore??

Basically regardless of how you lodge can we all check our visa application processes?

Thank you to anyone that can help.

Nando65 (Nando and Jane):notworthy:

Hi

Would definately recommend getting a label in your passport if you can - it makes it so much easier when you get to OZ. I didn't and it didn't stop me getting anything like medicare etc sorted but no-one here seems very aware of the VEVO website.

You can only access the VEVO website once entered Oz and you have to phone for a password - very straightforward but the details on the website do not have your name only your passport number - which only adds t some peoples confusion. I had to carry a print off from the VEVO website together with my passport everywhere and explain how they could cross check it - I got used to it in the end. But as I said it ddn't stop me from getting anything just took a bit more explaining!

The website is only for people who have been granted a visa and are already in Oz. As far as I am aware the only way of checking your application is by phoning or emailing your CO - That's what I did and he was always polite and helpful!

Good Luck to all those who are still being processed - it's long and very frustrating but definately worth it!!

It's been a while since I have had a chance to get on to this site to update my visa progress...

My spousal visa application was received on the 26th of April 2010.

I had included all the elements already, so medicals and police checks were already done. No further information was requested from me.

Visa was granted on the 26th of August 2010, exactly 4 months later :biggrin:

I am now in Australia trying to get settled in :wacko:

Guest Crazycat

Hi there

We are heading to Brissie as my missus (OH) grew up there, friends to catch up with after 13 years back in the UK. We are wanting to grab a camper and head around the bottom so if you fancy a catch up when we hit Melbourne let us know, and if you get to our neck of the woods well the barbie is on and the spare room free!!

Best of luck to you too, and we will be sure to tell you when we have the good news!:biggrin::hug::hug:

Hi Nando65,

It would be great to catch up once we're all there! We're planning to book our flights for mid March, assuming that the visa will come through begining of Feb. We already gave notice at work so we better get it!!! :eek:

Is anybody getting visas now, it seems very quiet this days?!

All the best guys :hug:

Guest Nando65

Our favourite site PIO, I can't believe we are writing this....................spousal visa, sub-class 100, lodged 6th August, we received approval today 2nd December, just under 4 months, and our letter said 5 to 6 months. Our lovely agent, Les Mighalls called to say, tell hubbie, he needs to learn, Skippy the bush kangaroo song, you are on your way!!!!

We are getting the stamp in the passport tomorrow, and booking flights, we are so happy, I can't tell you, Xmas, Brissie, campervan, beach is on the cards, watch out, here we come!!!

Guys, just under 4 months processing, for spousal 100 visa, we can't believe it, but so excited I can't tell you!!

Best of luck to you all, Australia, here we come!!!!!!!

Hugs to you all, and keep your spirits up, it is coming, we are 6 weeks early than expected and we must be honest, Les Mighalls has been a godsend, Les, if you are reading, sorry I thought you were a stranger, with your jokes when you called me with this news!!!! I Love you and thank you so much for your hardwork, positiveness and total honesty, I can never thank you enough, you are better than the lottery, so glad we found you here!!! Bless you angel, XXXXXX

Our favourite site PIO, I can't believe we are writing this....................spousal visa, sub-class 100, lodged 6th August, we received approval today 2nd December, just under 4 months, and our letter said 5 to 6 months. Our lovely agent, Les Mighalls called to say, tell hubbie, he needs to learn, Skippy the bush kangaroo song, you are on your way!!!!

We are getting the stamp in the passport tomorrow, and booking flights, we are so happy, I can't tell you, Xmas, Brissie, campervan, beach is on the cards, watch out, here we come!!!

Guys, just under 4 months processing, for spousal 100 visa, we can't believe it, but so excited I can't tell you!!

Hugs to you all, and keep your spirits up, it is coming, we are 6 weeks early than expected and we must be honest, Les Mighalls has been a godsend, Les, if you are reading, sorry I thought you were a stranger, with your jokes when you called me with this news!!!! I Love you and thank you so much for your hardwork, positiveness and total honesty, I can never thank you enough, you are better than the lottery, so glad we found you here!!! Bless you angel, XXXXXX

Mega huge congrats Nando so pleased for you hope you are having a drink tonight to celebrate

Matt & Laura x

:biggrin:

Guest Nando65
Mega huge congrats Nando so pleased for you hope you are having a drink tonight to celebrate

Matt & Laura x

:biggrin:

Matt and Laura hi

Thanks so much, we are in shock never expected that news, but so, so happy, you are not far and be sure to stay in touch and we will all definitely catch up!!

Hugs and best for everything

:jiggy::hug:

Matt and Laura hi

Thanks so much, we are in shock never expected that news, but so, so happy, you are not far and be sure to stay in touch and we will all definitely catch up!!

Hugs and best for everything

:jiggy::hug:

Ours is likely to take longer now as we are adding my 18 year old son and have still yet to send everything to DP as still waiting for sons new passport, mind you until the house is sold i am still happy waiting.

But am so pleased for you what great news much celebrating to be done

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest Nando65
Fantastic news! :jiggy:

Have fun getting yourselves sorted to head on down under and enjoy your new life in Queensland.

Thank you so much Michele, we are so happy and believe me with OH, she said give me a week and we are in the sunshine, subject to flights out of London Heathrow of course, the snow has been bad, but you would think she was in 30C with sunshine, so nice to see her so, so happy, and I can't wait to take my girl home, we are so excited I can't tell you,

I am from Italy, south, on the beach, and give me sun, sea and sand!! My girl took care of me after a motorbike accident, and we are like glue, she is my rock and to see her smile, because I GOT THE VISA, is crazy, my girl is an Aussie, could have gone home but kept us going, financially, mentally the lot, she is priceless and most precious to me and together, we are going to have the best time ever, Jane, when you read this, I love you angel, no one has ever cared, loved and stood by me like you, to see you so happy, excited is priceless, I love you angel, thank you for being you!!!

She will read this and have a cow!!!

Thank you

Nando X

Guest Nando65
That is just the sweetest thing I have read in a long time. Congratulations once again - you are beginning a new part of your wonderful journey together and it sounds like it is going to be amazing.

Thank you Michele, good to call it how it is, so my OH tells me they do in Australia. I am very happy, looking forward to it all and thank you for your kind words, just "calling it" hee hee, she is precious and in so many ways, she doesn't get it because she says I am just me................glad I found her and all the best to you, I am very lucky indeed.

XX:biggrin:

Guest Crazycat

OMG!!! This is fantastic!!! I'm so happy for you and it's great news for all of us still waiting for our visas :biggrin: Under 4 months! Wow! Congratulations, all the best and big hug :hug::hug: :hug:

Guest Mikeslady

Nando that's really great news, so delighted for you both!! By the sounds of things you'll have an amazing life down in Oz. Congrats and all the best!!!

Guest Nando65
OMG!!! This is fantastic!!! I'm so happy for you and it's great news for all of us still waiting for our visas :biggrin: Under 4 months! Wow! Congratulations, all the best and big hug :hug::hug: :hug:

:jiggy:

Thanks so much crazycat, we are over the moon!! It is the best, total shock never expected it now, you know when you say, letter said this, don't think about it, keep going, and there you go it is there!!

Best of luck to all and see you there soon and be sure to stay in touch and look us up!

Will let you know how we get on with stamp in the visa and tickets tomorrow!!!

Hugs

Us X:jiggy::hug::hug:

Guest Nando65
Nando that's really great news, so delighted for you both!! By the sounds of things you'll have an amazing life down in Oz. Congrats and all the best!!!

Hey ther Mikeslady, it is great, and thank you for your kind words, I am so looking forward to our new start, tomorrow is visa and ticket day, will post more soon, but seriously thank you so much, I am a very lucky man and she is worth it all, as I said I tell her, she is like don't be silly anyone would do what I have done, but mate, that is her, that is normal, I am the lucky one and well, we are teenagers again!!! Exciting, travelling, it is the best

Be in touch soon and let you know how we are going, thanks again

Nando 65 :biggrin:

Guest Nando65
congratulations Nando65 on your visa!

I hope you both have fab brissy Christmas!

Emma

xx

Thank you emmaroo, I am sure we will angel!! Can't believe it, here we were thinking 5 or 9 more weeks and my OH nearly died thinking dodgy phone call, playing jokes, we are over the moon, let the new adventure begin!

Hugs

Nando 65:jiggy:

Guest Crazycat
:jiggy:

Thanks so much crazycat, we are over the moon!! It is the best, total shock never expected it now, you know when you say, letter said this, don't think about it, keep going, and there you go it is there!!

Best of luck to all and see you there soon and be sure to stay in touch and look us up!

Will let you know how we get on with stamp in the visa and tickets tomorrow!!!

Hugs

Us X:jiggy::hug::hug:

It seems like the best Christmas present ever!!! And hey, you will be there sooooo soon! Guys, this is great, it made my day too. Our CO emailed our agent a couple weeks ago that our visa application will be decided in Feb, so I'm hoping it won't be any longer then that and it acctualy will be 5 months! Did you guys get any indications at all from your CO (the same sa ours - DP) on the processing time other than the original letter stating 5 - 6 months?

Please let us know how it goes with the stamp and when you're flying out! Sooooooooo happy for you!!!!

:cute: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Guest Mikeslady
It seems like the best Christmas present ever!!! And hey, you will be there sooooo soon! Guys, this is great, it made my day too. Our CO emailed our agent a couple weeks ago that our visa application will be decided in Feb, so I'm hoping it won't be any longer then that and it acctualy will be 5 months! Did you guys get any indications at all from your CO (the same sa ours - DP) on the processing time other than the original letter stating 5 - 6 months?

Please let us know how it goes with the stamp and when you're flying out! Sooooooooo happy for you!!!!

:cute: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Crazycat! DP told me 6 months in my original lette, but in a follow up email told me he hoped to issue the visa in five months. How nice would it be to get the same phone call as Nando (however slim the chance of that is)?!? :biggrin: