SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest Mikeslady

It looks like everyone who applied in August got told 5-6 months, anyone who applied in September got told 6 months. I hope they don't keep increasing the timelines!!

Guest sharonchef

congratulations PanD! hopefully it wil be me soon.visa lodged and frontloaded 7 july had no contact then until yesterday.co looking to grant on 7th november or there abouts.fingers crossed.

We applied September and got told 6 months it said not to expect a decision till march 2011, just out of curiosity has anyone ever been turned down for this visa and would they wait the full 6 months before telling you? We have been asked for further info (sent) and for the meds (done) and heard nothing more for a few weeks now

:biggrin: Hi,

application sent 11/06/10,

payment taken 14/06/10,

CO assigned 21/06/10,

police & meds requested 21/06/10,

police cert sent 7/07/10,

meds sent 07/07/10,

signed statement requested, 26/08/10

signed statement requested, 27/08/10

VISA GRANTED 11/10/10

Due to fly to Oz 23/11/10

Guest sweet tooth
CONGRATULATIONS Sweet Tooth! :jiggy:

Sorry to be so late to join the congrats gang.

Still planning on going to Canberra? We'll prob go over there to visit family at some point but would rather 'settle' in Perth. :biggrin:

Thank you! I am indeed still heading to Canberra on 15th Nov.

Big congratulations PanD, all the best!

congratulations PanD! hopefully it wil be me soon.visa lodged and frontloaded 7 july had no contact then until yesterday.co looking to grant on 7th november or there abouts.fingers crossed.

We lodged on exactly the same day, and I have been advised that I should get a decision w/c 12 November. Can't believe the waiting is nearly over!

Guest Nando65

PanD

Congratulations on getting your visa!! Great news, all the best for the future. Let us all know how you are going when you get there!!!

Nando65 (Nando and Jane)

Guest kateandollie
We logged our application on 6th August, front loaded my medicals and police report, although I thought my CRB was sufficient, we had to obtain the migration police report, and this was hand delivered 1 week later. No news since, and I was just wondering if there are any other lodgers in August of this year and whether you received a letter advising 5 to 6 months??

We haven't heard anything since, is the interviewing a random selection or do they do this will all applicants??

I must say the waiting is a killer, I know we are all waiting but I don't usual stress of things and I find this waiting is unbearable!!!

Cheers

Nando65 (Nando and Jane)

Hi Nando,

We are also in the 5/6 month waiting range, having applied in August also.

Guest rache&matt

Hi,

I have just entered the waiting game with this and have been advised 5-6 months.

If my husband gets a good work opportunity he may go to Aus before me while I wait for visa to come through. If he does this will I be ok to visit on tourist visa while waiting to spouse visa to complete?

Got Visa today :)

25/06 - sent front loaded

28/06 - CO replied

01/07 - money taken

29/10 - visa granted

exceptionally easy and stressfree and now just waiting for my house sale to happen and im gone, cannot wait to escape !

Guest Nando65

Hels

CONGRATULATIONS, so good to hear good news!!!

All the very best for your future, do you know where you are heading?

Nando65 (Nando and Jane)

We are going to Perth prob feb/march tme, as we have stacks of friends there and a free place to live for 6 months, so it should all be pretty ok, next step sell house - which is half done already, pack up, ship and gooooooooooooo

We have friends in Bibra lake and South lake, we will be based in bibra staying with mates then look to buy something after a few months once we have jobs etc

Prob start off looking in that area then look further out as times goes on, we can afford to take a while and be choosey which is nice, plus hoping the exchange rate gets abit better to trans our money over. Then start our life and see where it takes us :)

My CO was SV and she was awesome, very speedy with responses, lovely on the phone today, very helpful. We didnt need to send any more eviendence in or have a phone interview, the process was exceptionally easy, so glad we did it ourselves and they charged us the lower fee as my application landed there just a day or so before the price went up.