SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Phone the panel doc and ask them if you were graded A or B. If it was A, unlikely you'll be referred. If it was B definitely been referred.

That's what we thought but the doctor wouldn't give out the information, said we had to ask our CO and the CO wouldn't tell us when we asked either. :confused:

That's what we thought but the doctor wouldn't give out the information, said we had to ask our CO and the CO wouldn't tell us when we asked either. :confused:

I was told by dr if there was a problem they would contact me when i didn't hear anything so think it should be ok (i had mine done @ the knightsbridge clinic)

23/06/2010 - Visa Application lodged

28/06/2010 - Email from CO asking for Meds and Police Clearence

Tried making an appointment with the Knightsbridge surgery yesterday but to no avail (They never get off the phone!!). So will keep trying. Will send police clearence request off over the weekend.

Heres hoping it all goes smoothly. They haven't asked for any further evidence which is a good sign... I think??

Well I think I've rambled enough... Good luck to all who have also applied and congratulations to those who have had theirs approved!! :v_SPIN:

Good luck Stirlo87 I hope you manage to book your medicals soon, I hope your application goes smoothly. :biggrin:

Tracey

Guest FedUp

I was lucky then. My panel doctor sent a copy of the form 160 where I found out that I was graded B.

Guest garysgirl63
I was lucky then. My panel doctor sent a copy of the form 160 where I found out that I was graded B.

I don't understand the grading...do the different grades effect your visa application?

I don't understand the grading...do the different grades effect your visa application?

When the doctor completes the form for DIAC you are graded either A, B, or C.

A = Passed medical, no issues

B = Referred for further assessment

C = Failed

When the doctor completes the form for DIAC you are graded either A, B, or C.

A = Passed medical, no issues

B = Referred for further assessment

C = Failed

i guess the CO would let you know if you were a B and required more information

Guest FedUp
i guess the CO would let you know if you were a B and required more information

I found out from the doctor that I was graded B more than 3 weeks ago but heard nothing from the CO about it.

Here's the post we all never thought was going to happen:

Subclass 100 (I hope!) - Submitted 07/01/10

Payment taken - 12/01/10

CO Assigned, Medical and Police Certs requested - 14/01/10

Police Cert sent via Special Delivery - 26/01/10

Medical completed - 05/02/10

Medical results sent by Panel Doc to Australia House - 15/02/10

CO Acknowledged receipt of medical results (after prodding from me!) - 18/02/10

Partner Visa Subclass 100 GRANTED - 29/06/2010 at 23:02

So after all the repeated thou shalt not get your visa until July and not a moment sooner, if came through in June. :wub: :wub: :wub:

(is it too early for beer?)!

Hurray for you - am so pleased after all your waiting!!!! Good Luck and Enjoy!!!:biggrin:

• Like 1

Guest hels

Aplication sent - 25/06, arrived 28/06

meds and police checks front loaded

money taken 01/07

im getting well excited now, just waiting for my case officer to contact me and then i wait around for yonks i guess :biggrin:

Guest stirlo87

Thanks Yeahbut!

Finally got through to the doctors and booked an appointment for Wed the 7th :smile:... its all getting very nerve racking now!! Am I right in thinking that if they have only requested the Med's and Police Clearance in the email then they feel that there is sufficient evidence to prove our relationship is genuine and continuing??

I found out from the doctor that I was graded B more than 3 weeks ago but heard nothing from the CO about it.

my dr never came back so i guess i should be fine as they said they would contact me if anything was wrong.

Guest triksta
Question....where can I get the cheapest deal on flights back to Australia?

For the love of god, do NOT fly Royal Brunei..my other half did a few years back and it was the scariest, longest flight ever!!! Seats not attached properly, no food, no movies, no drinks and had 4 stop overs between Oz and UK.... I think it took close to 42 hours... was about $100 cheaper, but he says hindsight, it is worth the little bit extra..!!

Japan Airways has always served me well, so has Etihad...

Guest triksta
Hurrah Hurrah - At last Visa subclass 100 today at 8.34am! Flying off to Sydney on 13th August! I can't wait!!

Applied 26/2/2010, meds done 24/3/2010, 100 granted 1/7/2010!

Wow, there seems to be a rush of visas being granted!!!

Big congrates!!! :jiggy:

Guest Paul in UK
Thanks Yeahbut!

Finally got through to the doctors and booked an appointment for Wed the 7th :smile:... its all getting very nerve racking now!! Am I right in thinking that if they have only requested the Med's and Police Clearance in the email then they feel that there is sufficient evidence to prove our relationship is genuine and continuing??

The Meds and Police clearance are standard things that they ask for right away. It may take a little time to go through your application to see if they need anything else.

Paul, I disagree. Normally the CO will respond to your application with a request for additonal information - if required. In this case the only addition requirement is to supply Meds & Police clearance. Generally they don't ask you to go to the additional expense until your paperwork is cleared.

But they can retain the right to ask you for more at any stage of the application.

Guest Jojingle

Subclass 309 Provisional Spouse visa granted this morning! Application sent 29 Mar, meds requested and submitted 12 April, visa granted this morning 1 July. 12 weeks to the day ( coincidence?) No request for further info. Off to perth in mid september....... it's all becoming a bit real!