SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest JayCook77
I'm just coming up to the 2 month mark & getting rather anxious now...my case worker has given me std time line 3-4 mths. Is it possible to get sum timeline indication to plan??

Every case is entirely individual, they have to give you just the approximate 3-4 months and thats all they can say, I know its frustrating I am depsperate to get back with my Fiancée but we are coping, just about !!!!

Guest EmilandMarleen

Wow more approvals. Congrats! Looks like there is hope for the rest of us that have been waiting too! Enjoy your celebrations! :)

I feel like Ronnie Barker in Porridge :o)

Huge Congrats Jacqndave!

Aaawww Peach, maybe they are saving the best till last ??? :yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Tracey

Guest jacqndave
Whoop whoop Congrats. Have fun celebrating and good luck with the move down under !!!

All the best for the future.

Tracey

Thank you!! Have you had any joy with updates from your CO?

Guest jacqndave
I feel like Ronnie Barker in Porridge :o)

Huge Congrats Jacqndave!

Fingers are crossed for you!!! Hope you here something soon..........

Thank you!! Have you had any joy with updates from your CO?

That would be a big NO!!! :eek: The 3 week timeline that they indicated was up on Tuesday, but when we spoke to our agent she said she thought DIAC were being optimistic as the MOC refferals can take a while. She is going to chase them middle of next week if we have not heard anything, as we really are in limbo land until they let us know if my daughters have passed the medical requirements... But Hey Ho no news is good news as they say....

Good luck with all you planning for the big move :biggrin:

Tracey

Guest IrishMelbourne

Got my Prospective Marriage visa!!!!

Finally, cant believe it! 8 weeks exactly!!

Good luck to everyone else and thanks for all the support, this site is like a lifeline!!

Guest EmilandMarleen

Good luck to everyone else and thanks for all the support, this site is like a lifeline!!

Wow, congratulations! That seems pretty quick with the current wait times.

Was your case officer LG? We have been waiting for 11 weeks now :(

Guest IrishMelbourne

Hi there, i know my agent thought it was quick too, i do think things seem to be moving though as quite a few have been granted recently! Best of luck, cant be too much longer!

Congratulations, ahve fun celebrating and good luck with the move. :biggrin:

Guest yougou

congratulation irishmelbourne,i'm really happy for you ,enjoy your celebration!!!

we have the same CO <<LG>> hopefully I'll hear something soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rachandjon

Congratualtions to everyone who has got theirs! Our CO tod us we would find out between the 8th May and 8th June (although the 8/5 is a Saturday!). Let's hope its the beginning of that time period and not the end. :unsure: Has anyone else been given a specific time like that? It doesn't seem like it. I guess it means we knew we had no chance of getting it for the last 2 months! Now the waiting game begins...

Guest JayCook77

I guess I am just being silly, I have only been waiting for my PMV since 27th March.... Hardly any time atall, its just that we have spent months (since October 2009) getting the paperwork together that it seems like its taking forever now.... Now that all the paperwork is in and our CO hasn't said he needs anything else so thats good news (He hasn't said anything though) So I should be happy but instead I am just VERY VERY worried.... Another weekend to go by and still no word, Oh well I can but hope for something next week !

Congratulations to everyone who has recently got their PMV's... Hopefully as everyone keeps saying things are moving and we will all hear good news soon.

I guess I am just being silly, I have only been waiting for my PMV since 27th March.... Hardly any time atall, its just that we have spent months (since October 2009) getting the paperwork together that it seems like its taking forever now.... Now that all the paperwork is in and our CO hasn't said he needs anything else so thats good news (He hasn't said anything though) So I should be happy but instead I am just VERY VERY worried.... Another weekend to go by and still no word, Oh well I can but hope for something next week !

Congratulations to everyone who has recently got their PMV's... Hopefully as everyone keeps saying things are moving and we will all hear good news soon.

Hey Jay keep your chin up :hug: I am the same wating to hear back from our CO and thats just about my 2 daughters medicals, I am finding the waiting more stressful than getting the paperwork together. I tend to fear the worse but hope for the best.

Hopefully you will hear something soon, so you can start planning properly and getting organised.

Tracey

Guest EmilandMarleen
I have yet to start getting my paperwork ready.... but was just wondering what to do first?

xx

I would start with asking your friends/ family for their stat decs to prove your relationship. This takes a bit of time depending on where people are and how quick some people will write their statements. If you download the info booklet, the link is on the Aussie Embassy website this is really helpful and tells you all the things you should include and all the statements you will need to write. Good luck!

I have yet to start getting my paperwork ready.... but was just wondering what to do first?

xx

I was in this situation a few weeks ago, and I struggled to know where to start!

We firstly went through all the evidence we had, and identified any gaps, then started to backfill wherever possible (this included for us contacting airlines etc for proof of travelling together, finding old cards\letters, getting copies of bank statements etc). Then we

asked friends/family for statements (still waiting for some of these now). Now we need to start writing our individual statements. Next, I need to send off for police checks etc.

I found that the most methodically I could gather things, the more sane I have remained but I'm not done yet as there aren't enough hours in the day! We're getting starting to get there slowly!

Good luck - and feel free to PM me if you need any advice, sounds like we are at similar stages! :smile:

I was in this situation a few weeks ago, and I struggled to know where to start!

We firstly went through all the evidence we had, and identified any gaps, then started to backfill wherever possible (this included for us contacting airlines etc for proof of travelling together, finding old cards\letters, getting copies of bank statements etc). Then we

asked friends/family for statements (still waiting for some of these now). Now we need to start writing our individual statements. Next, I need to send off for police checks etc.

I found that the most methodically I could gather things, the more sane I have remained but I'm not done yet as there aren't enough hours in the day! We're getting starting to get there slowly!

Good luck - and feel free to PM me if you need any advice, sounds like we are at similar stages! :smile:

sounds like we have lots of work to do!

:shocked:

sounds like we have lots of work to do!

:shocked:

Don't worry. There is a lot of work involved, but if you do a little at a time you'll soon get through it all (at least thats what I'm telling myself!). I've also found it important to have 'time off' for doing and thinking about other things, otherwise I'd find myself going mad!

Good luck! Do you know when you are planning to lodge?

Don't worry. There is a lot of work involved, but if you do a little at a time you'll soon get through it all (at least thats what I'm telling myself!). I've also found it important to have 'time off' for doing and thinking about other things, otherwise I'd find myself going mad!

Good luck! Do you know when you are planning to lodge?

We hope to be ready in June/July but it just depends on the money etc

Have you lodged?

x

We hope to be ready in June/July but it just depends on the money etc

Have you lodged?

x

We haven't lodged yet, but have to before my OH goes back to Oz, so we'll be lodging in late June early July. Its a bit scary to be honest as I still have to find the money from somewhere but can't risk waiting (there are a few complexities with our case).

My offer stands, if you need any moral support, feel free to vent!

I'll be glad when its done!

Kat

x

We haven't lodged yet, but have to before my OH goes back to Oz, so we'll be lodging in late June early July. Its a bit scary to be honest as I still have to find the money from somewhere but can't risk waiting (there are a few complexities with our case).

My offer stands, if you need any moral support, feel free to vent!

I'll be glad when its done!

Kat

x

yeah , me too. I am the sponsor so I feel a bit stressed! I am scared that although we have been together for 8 years and living together for 6 that we do not have enough evidence as we do not usually keep letters etc! We are considering using an agent as I am nervous about doing ourselves!

Ditto if you ever need a rant just rant at me!

:cute: