SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Mike R.... YEP.... He is my CO aswell !!!!! What Visa you going for, I am going for PMV (Subclass 300). Haven't had much dealings with Mike yet but he seemed ok to me, I have spoken to him on the phone to confirm my email was received since some of my friends haven't been receiveing them but that turned out to be an error on Hotmails side. So far Mike has been fine but like I said we haven't had much contact really, we're just sitting waiting in our respective countries almost getting too stressed with the whole no contact situation, my advice is to not expect much contact as he along with EVERYONE else there probably deal with a good few hundred cases and so can't afford to keep anyone up to date with their situations unless absolutely neccessary!

Hey weve got Mike R as well. I think hes been great, getting back whenever ive emailed. I havent heard anything in a while but dont want to pester as I know they must be so busy.

Im just going to wait a week or so until I crack and see how its all going!

woo hoo hoo got visa 309 approval email today :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

thank you to everyone on pio for all their help.. Cant celebrate tonight but will make for it on the wkend. Due to fly to perth on the 14th june so really was worried we wouldn't get it on time. Moving to inlaws this wkend as well.

Thank you thank you

Helen xx :wub:

A huge CONGRATULATIONS :biggrin:

Thats really good news, hopefully it's a sign that things are moving again and some of the others that have reached the 3 month waiting time will get theres soon as well.

Have a fab time celebrating:wubclub:

Tracey

front loaded 309/100 application sent 9/4/10 UK Police check requested for OH 13/4/10 and daughters medicals referred for an opinion 13/4/10... waiting for the outcome of the opinion.........

Hi Guys,

Just sharing my time line so far:

2nd March 2010 special delivery post application from Ireland

5th March 2010 CO acknowledged app and requested meds and the pcc which i had forgotten to put in envelope

8th March posted pcc

16th March had meds done in Dublin

30th March informed by email that meds are fine and application is going through internal processing.

Will keep you's posted

Helen x:laugh:

13th april emailed CO to let him know we have flights booked for 14th june 10. He said to email him on the 27th of april which is today as internal processing should be completed by then and he said he would see what he could do. My OH emailed him this morning and he emailed us before lunch with the approval and requested his passport.

Guest IrishMelbourne

Wow congrats, that's super quick! Wish i had your case officer!!! Anyone have one with initials LG?!

Best of luck with your move down under!

Guest somsy77

Congrats !!!! Woo hoo!!!

13th april emailed CO to let him know we have flights booked for 14th june 10. He said to email him on the 27th of april which is today as internal processing should be completed by then and he said he would see what he could do. My OH emailed him this morning and he emailed us before lunch with the approval and requested his passport.

Guest yougou
Wow congrats, that's super quick! Wish i had your case officer!!! Anyone have one with initials LG?!

Best of luck with your move down under!

hello irishmelbourne, i think we have the same CO, she told me the average waiting time at the moment is 4 months.

how about you did she said anything?

TIMELINE:

submited 309:24 february

with everything.

still waiting.

Guest yougou

Thank you to everyone on pio for all their help.. Cant celebrate tonight but will make for it on the wkend. Due to fly to perth on the 14th june so really was worried we wouldn't get it on time. Moving to inlaws this wkend as well.

Thank you thank you

helen xx :wub:

congratulation for your visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my best!!!!

YAY! team Mikey R! haha! yeah hes been solid.. just making sure. When did you get your application in daisy?

Put my application in front loaded on the 16th March. Got a request for more information a couple of weeks later sent this on and havent heard anything for about a month.

thank you to everyone on pio for all their help.. Cant celebrate tonight but will make for it on the wkend. Due to fly to perth on the 14th june so really was worried we wouldn't get it on time. Moving to inlaws this wkend as well.

Thank you thank you

Helen xx :wub:

Congratulations! You must be very happy, enjoy celebrating :)

Guest IrishMelbourne

Hi there, yep sounds like the same one, told me exactly the same, just one line! Uh oh!!

My app is in with her since 15th March, so your prob a good bit ahead of my in the queue! I frontloaded everything also, she didnt request anything else, so can only assume she has everything!!

We'll keep each other posted!!

Hi there, yep sounds like the same one, told me exactly the same, just one line! Uh oh!!

My app is in with her since 15th March, so your prob a good bit ahead of my in the queue! I frontloaded everything also, she didnt request anything else, so can only assume she has everything!!

Waiting is just no fun, especially when its for something this important! Im going to wait until its been 6 weeks since last contact and then ill email CO. I dont think ill get anything until June / July time. Flights are booked for 26th so just need to make sure I have it by then!

Guest EmilandMarleen

Hi, I think we have the same CO too. We front loaded our application and it was lodged on 17th Feb. We have been told 4 months too.

Guest yougou

Hi IrishMelbourne, we will keep each other posted,i'm sure that's her any way!!

hello everyone i'm new here, i applied for australian spouse visa 309.

Applied from:australian high commission london

Nationality: Algerian living in london.

Date of lodging application:24 february 2010

police check: Yes, submitted with the application 24 february

medicals: Yes, submitted with application 24 february

form 80: Yes, submitted

Co assigned:25 february 2010

date visa granted: still waiting.

good luck for everyone and hopefully the process won't take long because i come from a high risk country(algeria).

Thanks everyone for the congrats!! I'd say all the approvals will come flooding in now.

Fingers crossed for all of you. I was sure we'd need to provide more information before we reached the approval stage but not so in the end. I think you just worry unnecessarily because of the waiting period.

Looking forward to hearing your good news guys

Helen x :biglaugh:

hi all,

Just to say thank you for all the help and support that has been out there on PIO which has kept me sane for the last 3 months and 9 days - not that I was counting or anything!

Anyway, the news is that my 309 was granted this morning so I can finally post a full timeline:

19/1 - sent special delivery

20/1 - arrived and payment taken

22/1 - app acknowledged by CO, who requested meds and pcc

25/1 - sent away for pcc

2/2 - medical done

7/2 - went away to Oz for a holiday for 3 weeks

1/3 - pcc arrived while on hols, sent away first day back

2/3 - CO acknowleged receipt of pcc and confirmed nothing else required and app would undergo further internal processing

26/4 - sent email to CO requesting a rough timescale if possible

28/4 - VISA GRANTED!!!! WOOHOO!!

Thanks so much again for all the time people put into these boards and the very best of luck to everyone who is still waiting - hopefully things are starting to move now...

hi all,

Just to say thank you for all the help and support that has been out there on PIO which has kept me sane for the last 3 months and 9 days - not that I was counting or anything!

Anyway, the news is that my 309 was granted this morning so I can finally post a full timeline:

25/1 - sent away for pcc

2/2 - medical done

2/3 - CO acknowleged receipt of pcc and confirmed nothing else required and app would undergo further internal processing

Thanks so much again for all the time people put into these boards and the very best of luck to everyone who is still waiting - hopefully things are starting to move now...

I am not bitter at all....but CONGRATULATIONS!:biglaugh: Crack the bubbly open!

hi all,

25/1 - sent away for pcc

2/2 - medical done

Congrats thats great news, maybe the flood gates are opening at DIAC and there will now be a surge of them granted :biggrin:

Have fun celebrating.

Tracey

hi all,

25/1 - sent away for pcc

2/2 - medical done

congratulations :wub: hope you're still drinking :goofy:

Guest somsy77

Congrats !!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY !!!

hi all,

25/1 - sent away for pcc

2/2 - medical done

Guest somsy77
I am not bitter at all....but CONGRATULATIONS!:biglaugh: Crack the bubbly open!

Hi Fleabo,

Sure you'll end up with the 100 straight up like Peach. :hug:

Then we'll be the ones being not bitter. :notworthy:

Wont be long now! Did you have flights booked, and does CO know?