SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hi guys, newby here.

My name is Gary and I've been lurking behind the scenes for a while on this thread without ever thinking to register an account and get involved.

We applied for a Partner Visa on 13/10/2014 and haven't heard anything back as of yet. Really nervous checking my emails every day.

I see quite a few of you have had responses lately, a lot whom applied after we did. I hope that's not a bad sign?

Hi guys, newby here.

My name is Gary and I've been lurking behind the scenes for a while on this thread without ever thinking to register an account and get involved.

We applied for a Partner Visa on 13/10/2014 and haven't heard anything back as of yet. Really nervous checking my emails every day.

I see quite a few of you have had responses lately, a lot whom applied after we did. I hope that's not a bad sign?

When I say 'haven't hear anything' I mean in regards to a final decision. Obviously we've got a CO and done medicals and PCc ages ago. Fingers crossed now.

When I say 'haven't hear anything' I mean in regards to a final decision. Obviously we've got a CO and done medicals and PCc ages ago. Fingers crossed now.

Hi, you should fire off an email to your CO, just as an enquiry. Tomorrow is 10 months. You may get the grant. I know its worked for others.

Hey @Bronyaur, I was thinking of doing just that. Only issue is that I don't have a direct contact for my CO - is that normal? I generally make enquiries through the immi site and end up waiting around a week for a reply.

If you use the very first email address you received from your CO with the header from info, your name and CO initials, it will get through to him/her. It doesnt mean youll definately get the grant but its worth a shot.

Hmm, I can't see one. The first email I received was from familymigrationlondon**************, and it said not to email back to that address. The only option they gave was to go to the immi site and fill in a contact form.

Does it make a difference that I applied through a paper application?

Hmm, I can't see one. The first email I received was from familymigrationlondon**************, and it said not to email back to that address. The only option they gave was to go to the immi site and fill in a contact form.

Does it make a difference that I applied through a paper application?

You will still get a response using the original email, just make sure you have your name, CO initials, in the subject bar. As far as paper apps, i dont think it makes any difference at this late stage.

Yep, thats basically it for the email. Ive just seen Jen NT got her grant today after 9 months 1 day, so thats great!

Hey. I've just done as you suggested and got an email straight back saying that only documents should be sent to that address and that nothing enquiries wouldn't be taken notice of. Gutted.

Hey. I've just done as you suggested and got an email straight back saying that only documents should be sent to that address and that nothing enquiries wouldn't be taken notice of. Gutted.

This is just an automated response. You're email will be passed on to your CO and they will see it.

You guys aren't gonna believe this....

Messages my CO as suggested and just got a reply saying that iur visas were GRANTED on 4/08/2015!!!

Wow. I'm elated.

Mind, I definitey didn't receive any email - gone back through spam, junk and bin and nothing.

Worth sending a message if any of you are in the same position.

NOW TO POP A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE!