SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Totally agree. I wish that we could be together but unfortunately, like you, we have things keeping us apart at the moment. We've known each other 16 years, the day I meet him at the airport in Perth knowing that our lives are finally beginning together will be the best day of my life.

16 years??? Bloody hell!! Forgive me for saying so, but you both look far too young if that's you in the pic. And I know just what you mean with the last sentence........ No more leaving through 'the gates of hell' (Perth Departure gate!) alone, ever again.........

So, if lots of you are planning to go in on Visitor Visas, what are you doing about shipping your stuff? Or are you all pesky minimalist lol? I thought you had to have a 'proper' visa to shift stuff over? Aha, just answered half my own question, the Aussies can ship in their names if they are on partner visas. It was more the PMVers I was wondering about.......

If I'm rambling and not making any sense whatsoever just ignore me!! I'll keep taking the meds......:confused:

i was planning on sending my stuff over around the 10month mark so it would all be there waiting for us but I haven't looked into it yet! So am I getting this right until I get my visa granted I can't send stuff ( my visa is pmv)

Hi all congrats to all those that have just received their visa grants... exciting times ahead.... just a silly question... how soon can you enter Australia once you get the notification of visa grant?

As soon as you like Jen NT. was only a final entry date on mine

i was planning on sending my stuff over around the 10 month mark so it would all be there waiting for us but I haven't looked into it yet! So am I getting this right until I get my visa granted I can't send stuff ( my visa is pmv)

Not 100% sure, but it makes sense for us PMVers. Had a look on the PSS website yesterday and they say as part of the process they want to see your passport and visa - so I guess so.....

Ask the shipping companies when you go for quotes. Is it something to do with exportation of goods - one lot would be personal effects, more that that if you weren't moving/emigrating might be a classed as a commercial load - even if it looks like the contents of your home!

I wish there weren't quite so many things to think about!

Sorry have to add to 'so many things to think about' - Yes, yes, yes and yes - me and hubby having so many arguments coz so MUCH stuff he can't sort- financial, house, dog, and he's so laid back and I'm a headless chook with a hubby ' it'll be fine' and two teenagers who have an electronic device attached to both hands and would take surgery to remove apparently..... :-~

Morning everyone,

been lurking in the background for a couple of months now, but thought I would join to give everyone a bit of hope.

we applied for a 309 visa on 25/10/14 Case officer CF. Medicals were done in April 15, And the visa was granted today, so just under 10months.

I wish everybody waiting the best of luck, they seek to be coming through quick now.

Morning everyone,

been lurking in the background for a couple of months now, but thought I would join to give everyone a bit of hope.

we applied for a 309 visa on 25/10/14 Case officer CF. Medicals were done in April 15, And the visa was granted today, so just under 10months.

I wish everybody waiting the best of luck, they seek to be coming through quick now.

That's fantastic news, hopefully that's London starting to speed things up. I got my second visa extension refused so I've only got 26 days left in Australia unless my PMV gets granted before then. Was only just 3 weeks after you that I lodged. That's giving me some hope anyway.

Morning everyone,

Congrats, we also have CF, one of a few, So when are you off?