SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Small update, I applied for my eVisitor Visa. It says it may take over a day to be granted, I can't wait that long! ;)

My evisitor took several days (and WHV well over a week) so don't worry if it doesn't come straight away.

Well the countdown is on for me. I make the big move to Tassie on Sunday. Yikes!

My evisitor took several days (and WHV well over a week) so don't worry if it doesn't come straight away.

Well the countdown is on for me. I make the big move to Tassie on Sunday. Yikes!

I've had mixed experience. My last one took an hour but the one before that took a couple of days.

I'm thinking we won't see anything until July, it's when new things tend to happen and (I could be wrong but) possibly when they get their quota of visas? I'm sure I read that somewhere once.

Hopefully it all starts moving again. Either way were off on the 14th October around 9.5 months after lodgement.

It would be interesting to hear from people on the Pookie list as to the waiting times for grants which were given when their CO,s were appointed. I know after a certain date last year it jumped to between 10-14 months but ive still seen 9-12 months being mentioned on here. Seems to be some irregularities from different CO,s

It would be interesting to hear from people on the Pookie list as to the waiting times for grants which were given when their CO,s were appointed. I know after a certain date last year it jumped to between 10-14 months but ive still seen 9-12 months being mentioned on here. Seems to be some irregularities from different CO,s

We were quoted 10-14 months. Just hoping now it's nearer to 10 than 14. Not seen many visa grants from DP for a long time so he must be due to send them all out on the 1st July [emoji120] [emoji1]

My automated acknowledgement email said 9-12 months but next correspondence from CO said 10-14

Pours have said 10-14 ,as this is the new dates they are giving , apparently the 9-12 is on the old ones,before it all got changed over ,well that's what my CO agent said

If they do get the new quota in July (and hence issue loads then) it'll be because the financial year in Australia runs 1st July to 30th June xx

New visa quotas start for all classes on july 1st every year.

However Spouse Visas are still limited to only issuing a certain number each month.