SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Tried this morning, went to answerphone. Just got in from dropping kiddos off at grannies, so will try after lunch. I feel a bit sick with nerves though!

If you have LG I was told AB is looking after her case load while she's away. Maybe try them?

Guest wardie77
Tried this morning, went to answerphone. Just got in from dropping kiddos off at grannies, so will try after lunch. I feel a bit sick with nerves though!

You will be fine... I am sure it is ready to be granted. I think they sometimes just need a little prod.

Not long for me ........Hopefully ...im due mine 10th .....wonder will It arrive ....should I be thinking of emailing, as somebody suggested ...a week before its due ????

Forgot to say how sick I feel right now !!!!!!!!!

Edited by juliedec
feel ill

Guest wardie77
Not long for me ........Hopefully ...im due mine 10th .....wonder will It arrive ....should I be thinking of emailing, as somebody suggested ...a week before its due ????

Forgot to say how sick I feel right now !!!!!!!!!

I would call them on the 5 month mark... more difficult for them to make you wait if you are on the phone...

Guest wardie77
I phoned her, AB is dealing with LG's case load whilst she is away, but he is at the olympics today! She will email him to give him a nudge tomorrow. I will be checking my emails like a demented woodpecker from 9am tomorrow!

Good luck today, lets hope AB is in the office and ready to hit the GRANT button!!

Guest wardie77
I will ....thanx ...all in all iv only sent her 2 emails .......

Hows the nervous system holding up wardie77 ??

Nerves are ok. I am not concerned with not getting the visa... just with when...

Whoop Whoop, I got my visa, yippee yippee yeah yeah!:biggrin::biggrin:

Good luck to all those still waiting and thanks to all of you that have helped me with encouraging words.

Ooh, I'm so excited I think I may burst!

Congrats :-D

Guest wardie77

Good luck to all those still waiting and thanks to all of you that have helped me with encouraging words.

HUUUGGGEEE congratulations!!!! That is fantastic news!! Did AB confirm it or another CO???

Guest wardie77

Which visa did you get??? 309 or 100?

Guest pinkgibbon

Congrats

It was AB that confirmed it, and I didn't need to phone.

I got the 100, so thats a big relief too. We have 2 kids and have been married for 9 years though, so kinda hoped that it would be the 100.

We will be flying out beginning of October. Got to start handing in notices now.

Thanks for all your congraulations, not long now for some of you.

i would suggest though, if you do get to the 5 month mark, definatly give your CO a call, as someone said before its harder for them to stall by phone than email,

Good Luck guys

And for the month of August waiting for visa grants are: *drumroll please*

*Juliedec

*lindor

*Anika

*locky

*DaveS

*Ihigman

*ADam Peterson

*Markb28

*Bens0n

*wardie77

* ME! Shellesparkles!!!

4 more weeks or excitement!

BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!! seriously , you will hear me screaming when i finally get it !!!! :arghh: