good old england

chippy2

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest17301

U best let us know how much the old U brew cost..HIM INDOORS DRINKING FAR 2 MUCH EMU. I was being stoopid, course I know how 2 spell..can't u remember our little English lesson b4 i CAME OUT! lol:laugh:

ps WHAT U DONE WITH lAWNMOWER MAN?

U best let us know how much the old U brew cost..HIM INDOORS DRINKING FAR 2 MUCH EMU. I was being stoopid, course I know how 2 spell..can't u remember our little English lesson b4 i CAME OUT! lol:laugh:

ps WHAT U DONE WITH lAWNMOWER MAN?

Abos sup emu , its colloquially called domestic violence here , dunt like it , right joony its 145 for easy drinkin beer to 185 for gear and thats for 50 litres , which is reasonable ,you can home brew gear that you do in your house for cheaper , but tell him he has to wiat , ,the u brew its done in vats pick your stuff and diy on there premises . EMU:no:

Mally

Guest treesea
Stop being bitter Fiona, She lives in Scotland

Yes, we now live in Scotland. I still love my home town (London) but it's too crowded and poorly maintained these days for my tastes, and is missing a vital ingredient - the sea. If only Knaresborough were on the sea....

That's one thing I notice being back, how much of Britain is beautiful. Australia certainly has its moments on that score, but you don't get the urban sprawl here that you get in Australia.

Yes, we now live in Scotland. I still love my home town (London) but it's too crowded and poorly maintained these days for my tastes, and is missing a vital ingredient - the sea. If only Knaresborough were on the sea....

That's one thing I notice being back, how much of Britain is beautiful. Australia certainly has its moments on that score, but you don't get the urban sprawl here that you get in Australia.

Errms birmingham ,manchester, london, sheffield. Missing the point oz has more uncluttered country thAN UK , the size is the perspective , oz is the size of europe and beyond , I am in Kallaroo , perth, I can go down to the serpentine and environs and find green rollin hills not an hours drive , but uk is an island go to mainland europe and the arguements answer yours

You DO live in Camberwick Green, don't you?:tongue:

You DO live in Camberwick Green, don't you?:tongue:

But you live in Trumpton with Mr PIde Pide who runs the kebab shop ( no offense just a laugh honest lol what would you call him) Earls woukd be the TRumpton (virtual) prostitutes on the streets ,arsonists burnin the people , windy miller puttin heroin in his flour .( think im ???

Mally

PMSL

Well at least a Kebab Shop is recession-proof!! Look at the pictures!!!

Chilli sauce with that virtual Doner, Mally?

Sue x

Not here duck theyre rolled up like newspapers and with the umpteen other fast foods ,

murder a proper kebab with cheese no garbage(salad ) and chilli sauce aargh

Mally is hungry

tuckertime the dog`s sausage is lookinextreely palatable a t this moment in time

KEBAB WITH CHEESE?

What the heck is THAT???

It's even scrilege with chilli sauce, but CHEESE???

That's like a deep fried pizza?????????????????????

Still - if you're on the lash I don't suppose it matters if you're going to chuck it up later, eh?

Dog's suasage and chees then. LOL

Sue x

KEBAB WITH CHEESE?

What the heck is THAT???

It's even scrilege with chilli sauce, but CHEESE???

That's like a deep fried pizza?????????????????????

Still - if you're on the lash I don't suppose it matters if you're going to chuck it up later, eh?

Dog's suasage and chees then. LOL

Sue x

kebab meat and meat is a badge of honour and was often worn with pride after a nite out ,only found this out in the mornin , but provided a hearty breakfast without having to leave the comfort of your bed

How right you are, I've just returned from my annual trip to see family down there and nothing's changed. Arrogant, rude, vulger, swearing ( dont know enough words to converse without swearing ) uncultured, small minded, know everything but really know nothing people. If it were not for family in OZ I would never set foot in the place again when there is all of Europe and its culture to see and share. I feel sorry for people who actually emigrate without first visiting the place to see just how awful it is, then find themeselves stuck there.

i disagree about the vulgar swearing bit

i found a lot more of that in england - i've NEVER heard an aussie girl say the C word yet

i disagree about the vulgar swearing bit

i found a lot more of that in england - i've NEVER heard an aussie girl say the C word yet

Do you work in a convent , called a fing c today at work by a senior admin woman ( the arm was primed to administer punishment but here it is the norm

Not here duck theyre rolled up like newspapers and with the umpteen other fast foods ,

murder a proper kebab with cheese no garbage(salad ) and chilli sauce aargh

Mally is hungry

tuckertime the dog`s sausage is lookinextreely palatable a t this moment in time

no salad ? typical bloody pom !!!

no salad ? typical bloody pom !!!

Nah wrong again most poms have salad and the works we chose not to as salad woud upset the alcohohol food equilirium , saying no salad in the land of the pie ( the saladless plate0 the crap the aussies eat without a decent curry in sight stick your mrs macs in your gob and button it

Ma\lly

yearnin for eithe chicken jalfezi or lamb balti extra hot

Guest pongia
well just to put you all right on the subject of benefits in the uk. everyone is subject to the 'habitual residence test'. . even whiter than white racist brits returning from oz will not get means tested benefits.

yorkshire clan - you'll be happy to know that you won't get a penny from the australian government if you are made redundant over here and unemployment is on the rise.

YOu are a racist

kebab meat and meat is a badge of honour and was often worn with pride after a nite out ,only found this out in the mornin , but provided a hearty breakfast without having to leave the comfort of your bed

Just had a mixed one mate with all the trimmings from king street fishery hoyland...

Bootiful.....:tongue:

Guest guest17301
Do you work in a convent , called a fing c today at work by a senior admin woman ( the arm was primed to administer punishment but here it is the norm

I disagree too, the things my female nursing colleagues come out with crack me up!

Guest brooksey

Going back to the subject of kebabs. I have to say that kababs on the GC are far better than the English ones. Shame about the curries.

Archived