We've arrived!!!!!

welsh in oz

Guest earlswood
We're here!!! Finally after what feels like years we have arrived in Sydney (well Wamberal now).

It's all a bit wierd though and taking a while to sink in so i though i would pop onto good old PIO to say hi :jiggy:

Hi Welsh, :rolleyes:

We're here!!! Finally after what feels like years we have arrived in Sydney (well Wamberal now).

It's all a bit wierd though and taking a while to sink in so i though i would pop onto good old PIO to say hi :jiggy:

Good, now buggaroff and enjoy yourselves, hey?:hug:

Cheers,Bobj.

thanks everyone! Bit stressful being away, want to sit down and chill but OH is keen to get jobs and move out of his sisters (which I cant argue with). Luckily he has a trial shift on friday and we are viewing appartments this weekend, all moving very quickly!

Guest snow white

hi welsh on oz, nice to see youve arrived safe n sound all the best for your new life in oz

lesley x

Guest earlswood
thanks everyone! Bit stressful being away, want to sit down and chill but OH is keen to get jobs and move out of his sisters (which I cant argue with). Luckily he has a trial shift on friday and we are viewing appartments this weekend, all moving very quickly!

Mate you are gonna miss the decider wales v ireland saturday...and just when you leave the english wup the french and look the best team of the six....:jiggy:

Mate you are gonna miss the decider wales v ireland saturday...and just when you leave the english wup the french and look the best team of the six....:jiggy:

oh no I'm not - surely they will show it on Fox on some channel or other???? Either that or I will get someone at home to put the web cam in front of the tv!!! :rolleyes:

Archived