Britain world's favourite country

Guest earlswood

Guest funkymonkey

Your posts really get on my nerves, shallow and with no substance, typical aussie!

Probably not, they're most likely dying at the same rate of births - what, with all the crime and murders there and such......:laugh:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheArmChairDetective
Your posts really get on my nerves, shallow and with no substance, typical aussie!

With time you will know that smoc was taking the mickey out of a certain poster who goes on and on about the crime rate in Perth.

Guest smc01
With time you will know that smoc was taking the mickey out of a certain poster who goes on and on about the crime rate in Perth.

God you can tell I'm hungover today....didn't realise he didn't know I was only having a laugh!

funkymonkey, I have nothing against Perth! Never been but always wanted to go...but am certainly not in a position to pass judgment like that seriously!

Guest Mylady's O/H

UK the best country in the world?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahah hahahaha hahaha ahaha hahahhhaaaahhhhaaaaahahahaha haha hahaha aha haha

Thanxs for that its been a long time since i laughed so much.

Guest Graham&kym

Ditto Perth! Hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahha

Guest earlswood
As I said, I didn't know Northbridge was a snapshot of the state of the entire Australian population.

The size of Northbridge is approximately 1 km². By 2006 the population was 678

So, in a country that has a population of 21 million and a size of 7,617,930 SQ KM, you think you can pass judgment on 'most' Aussie men and women? :wacko:

And no, don't flatter yourself, when you initially wrote that I responded, so I looked through my own posts, not yours.

So population 678 and I was robbed twice in 2 years and most of the houses have security bars on the windows and doors....hmmmm

makes you think hey!

Guest earlswood
UK the best country in the world?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahah hahahaha hahaha ahaha hahahhhaaaahhhhaaaaahahahaha haha hahaha aha haha

Thanxs for that its been a long time since i laughed so much.

Walk to the mirror...:cool:

Guest earlswood
Britain, World's Favourite Country

Daily Express | UK News :: 4,000 people a week trying to leave UK

Cheers, Bobj.

Australia’s brain drain biggest on record

Tuesday 7 October 2008

The Minister for Immigration and Citizenship, Senator Chris Evans, released a new report today that shows Australia experienced its biggest annual exodus on record with 176 923 people leaving the country permanently in 2007-08.

The Emigration 2007-2008 report reveals that almost half the Australian residents that left permanently were in skilled jobs and nearly two thirds were aged between 25 and 54.

A further 102 066 Australian residents left the country for a year or more with more than 55 per cent in professional occupations or trades.

Senator Evans said the data showed that emigration played a significant role in Australia’s current skills shortage.

‘Historically high numbers of our young, highly skilled people are moving overseas to live and work,’ Senator Evans said.

‘The 176 923 people that departed Australia permanently in 2007-08 represents a 6.7 per cent increase on the previous year and a 325 per cent increase on the low of 118 100 people who left permanently in 1985-86.

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/media/media-releases/2008/ce08098.htm

Guest earlswood
That equates to about 1700/week...Better than 4000/week, hey?

Not really when you look at the populations of the Countries:cool:.

Cheers Earl.

And that is 4000 who want to leave, not actually leave

Cheers again Earl.

Guest earlswood
But why do they want to leave??

Cheers, Bobj.

Answer: 'cos the fishing is carp...er... cr*p...:yes:

Sea fishng and inland fishing is superb in the UK bob, especially fly fishing for the big salmon on the river Wye....superb......:jiggy:the river thames is so clean these days they have salmon and trout also.

Guest TheArmChairDetective
So population 678 and I was robbed twice in 2 years and most of the houses have security bars on the windows and doors....hmmmm

makes you think hey!

That would have been the sim city virtual robbery then?

United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree,there is no place like Britain in this world.

It's history speaks for itself,It's got the lot,more than Australia,more than anywhere in the world.

Some folk may like to live in another country,so be it,that's their choice,but the fact of the matter is

Britain is better

HERE HERE !!!! AGREE 100%:policeman:

Some people get their back up when it's suggested Oz isn't necessarily going to provide them 'their dream'. And that's understandable .. dreams die hard.

They say they are not going to be influenced by people who've embarked on their dream in Oz and been disappointed.

On the other hand, despite claiming no-one is going to influence them --- they're more than happy to be influenced by the Australian government's glowing promotion of Oz.

They'll only hate you and dig their heels in deeper if you say anything they do not want to hear about Oz.

It's their right to live and learn. Experience is the best teacher.

Guest ABCDiamond

I've not read all 13 pages, so this may have been mentioned before, but, here is the 2008 report results from the original survey: (compare how Scotland did compared to the UK)

Overall rank order 2008

NBISM score Overall rank order 2008 NBISM score

1 Germany 67.4

2 France 67.3

3 United Kingdom 66.8

4 Canada 66.3

5 Japan 66.1

6 Italy 65.9

7 United States 65.5

8 Switzerland 64.9

9 Australia 64.6

10 Sweden 64.1

11 Spain 63.3

12 Netherlands 61.6

13 Norway 60.6

13 Austria 60.6

15 Denmark 60.3

16 Scotland 60.2

Since when did Scotland leave the UK ???

That survey is actually very interesting when looking at the seven individual survey parts.

Archived