calling all 175 applicants.

rach28

I have read somewhere that CSL 175 applications are on hold till September.

Does anybody know if there is any truth in this?

I know its only a few weeks but it would be handy to know for sure :unsure:

Many thanks

Jen x

Hi Jen

Just curious about this post, we too are on CSL/IT, about 4 weeks behind yourselves, I check twice daily, but if this is the case then its not worth checking for now then.

I have noticed on the BE Timeline that a lot of the High Risk countries for CSL applicants are coming through, but with only the odd one from the UK. Can you remember where you saw/heard this.

Debbie

xxx

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest namecaesar
I have read somewhere that CSL 175 applications are on hold till September.

Does anybody know if there is any truth in this?

I know its only a few weeks but it would be handy to know for sure :unsure:

Many thanks

Jen x

Strange! Never heard of it!

Guest Granada

Hi Debbie

Hope its OK to put the link here :unsure:

Its at the bottom of the post ( entries from today)

Feb 2009 Applications - Page 44 : British Expat Discussion Forum

Jen x

Hi Jen

Just curious about this post, we too are on CSL/IT, about 4 weeks behind yourselves, I check twice daily, but if this is the case then its not worth checking for now then.

I have noticed on the BE Timeline that a lot of the High Risk countries for CSL applicants are coming through, but with only the odd one from the UK. Can you remember where you saw/heard this.

Debbie

xxx

Guest namecaesar
You commented on it :wink:

Yeah, you are right! I guess my memory got full of dust now days! Ha ha :biglaugh:

But I thought it was a prediction made by Caterpiller. There is no official declaration from DIAC.

Guest Granada

Thanks Guys ... so I will keep checking twice a day along with you Debbie.

We are on holiday for a week at the end of the month and I made sure we have broadband so I can check from there :biglaugh:

Jen xx

Guest jackief

Hi

Applied 1/7/08 c/o assigned 12/08.

Everything met for partner and daughter - mine is not met says health requirements outstanding. Even though they have received them and there is nothing wrong. On CSL and MODL just waiting sooooo frustrating - worried that my medicals will need renewing before visa granted - will be gutted if this happens. Meds requested by case officer 8/12/08 and sent in Jan 09.

Wish they would hurry up.

Jac

Guest Munchie

Hi, great thread! I keep asking our agent for more details on timelines!!

Occupation Accountant

csl/modl? modl

date applied 22nd August 2008

meds/pcc not done yet, waiting to be told by agent

current status awaiting co

Guest namecaesar
Hi, great thread! I keep asking our agent for more details on timelines!!

Occupation Accountant

csl/modl? modl

date applied 22nd August 2008

meds/pcc not done yet, waiting to be told by agent

current status awaiting co

Would you share your minimum IELTS score of all modules. If you didn't think about to be in CSL or SS then I am sorry to say, they are not going to touch your application until July 2010.

Thanks

Guest Munchie
Would you share your minimum IELTS score of all modules. If you didn't think about to be in CSL or SS then I am sorry to say, they are not going to touch your application until July 2010.

Thanks

I am a bit confused as to what you mean, our agent said we got over 130 points for a 175 visa so it shouldn't be an issue qualifying for a visa.

Guest namecaesar
I am a bit confused as to what you mean, our agent said we got over 130 points for a 175 visa so it shouldn't be an issue qualifying for a visa.

Yes you are right, having 130 points will not be problem to get your visa. You will qualify for the visa. But the question is when your visa will be processed? I wonder if you don't know about processing priority. It's the talk of the time. DIAC is only processing three types of GSM visa application this fiscal year

1. Employer sponsored applicant (With job offer)

2. State sponsored applicant (Subclass 176 and 475)

3. Application in critical skilled list or CSL ( Subclass 175)

That means if you don't satisfy any of first 2 category you must satisfy the third category. For accountants to be enlisted in CSL you must have minimum 7 in all modules in IELTS. If you have that score you must inform DIAC about your score through a Post Lodgement Enquirey (PLE) form that you are in CSL. If you don't have that score you may sit for IELTS again and get the score and inform DIAC. If you don't satisfy any of above three category your visa application will be at the bottom of the pile and you have to wait years to get your visa.

You may send a blank email to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au and you will get an automated reply within an hour. That reply email have all the information I have mentioned above.

For further information feel free to ask again.

Thanks

Guest jackief

just had an email saying that the panel doctor didnt complete my form agghhhhh that was the hold up can you believe it!!!

Apparently they emailed me in Feb of which I have no record - like I would miss it !!!

You would have thought they would have contacted the doctor not me!! what a waste of 5 months !!!!

Guest Munchie

Thanks for your explanation, very helpful. The only issue I have now is to talk to my agent and find out why he hasn't explained all of this to me.

Thanks,

Sarah

Guest The Aston Family

Hi we lodged our paperwork in october and recieved it in June so 9 months hubbby plumber however we had to change ours from an unrestricted visa in may to a sponsred (state) as plumbers were taken off the list in qld and nsw when we was in progress our migrant agent said if we stayed o an unrestricted it was taking 2 years therefore we changed it and got it a few months later i think it way may but my memory is rubbish kids!!

vicky

• 1 month later...
Guest looby1pink

Hi.

Just to update. My application status has changed to 'application being processed further' and our medicals have been changed to 'finalised'. We lodged online in May 2009 so looks like some things are moving along...

Archived