Acs result - finally!!!!!

debbie2302

We finally had a phone call off our agent at 2pm this afternoon to say my wonderful husband Stuart has passed his ACS as a Comp Prof - Unix, which gives us the extra MODL/CSL points that we desperately needed. All his hard work and efforts have finally paid off.

We will hopefully be submitting our 175 visa online next week and will be joining you all in the long queue!!!!!.

What a day for us ,as our house also went on the market today, bring on the viewers, lol!!!!

Im sure we will be having a drink or two tonite to celebrate.

Would also like to thank all my friends (you know who you are) for listening to me moaning for some weeks now, as the ACS process has taken nearly 13 weeks to be approved.

Good luck to any others who are starting the ACS journey.

Debbie

xxx

Guest the dobbas

Well done, good luck, its took us neerly 2 years to get our paper work done and the rsms granted. We now fly 3 april 2009, crnt wait whipee

Guest stockies

Woohooo woohooo woohooo !!!!!

What a relief for you all, it must be the longest ever ACS assessment ever......LOL

Now get ya visa filled in and sent off and then ya can join our gang......

So pleased for you all.....

Love Claire. XX

Guest Cane Family

Congratulations:notworthy:

Well done Debbie and Stuart, see all the hard work paid off in the end !!!

Good Luck in selling your house:arghh:

Adele and Steve xxxx

Guest juliemtaylor

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!!! Get on with the visa then and join in the waiting party with the rest of us! Good luck with the house, we are getting ours valued on Monday!

Julie xx

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Debbie, that's great news..... sorry I nearly missed this one, lol

So is the visa application ready to go now?

KP Nuts

Guest sexkit001

I nearly missed this post as well... WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO well done.... xxxxxx I can imagine the excitement and drinking that has been done this weekend, you deserve it xxxx

Congratulations Debbie, that's great news..... sorry I nearly missed this one, lol

So is the visa application ready to go now?

KP Nuts

Hi Kim

Hopefully our 175 visa will be submitted by the end of this week, fingers crossed xxx

Guest jinjoid

Hi Debbie, just want to add my congratulations to all of those before me. Well done. :jiggy:

It looks like we're going through this process at much the same time as each other, submitted my Visa application this morning...

James

Guest threespire

WOOOOHHHOOOOOOO Debs and Stuart - that's brilliant news - well done !!!!

We're on week 5 of our wait so still a way to go although we have done all the online app for main visa in readiness for filing as soon as we hear!!! Hope you had a great weekend celebrating.

Congrats James on filing your App too !!!

All our love,

Kirst xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest jinjoid

Congrats James on filing your App too !!!

Thanks fingers crossed for your ACS eval

James

Archived