OMG!! A case officer in less than 2 weeks!

nickynush

We applied online for our 176 visa less than 2 weeks ago. We went for our medicals last Friday and also applied for our police checks straight away.

I woke up this morning to an email from our CASE OFFICER:jiggy: requesting our meds and pcc and our document checklist all says MET.

I knew they were going to deal with the state sponsored as a priority but I am shocked at the speed.

Nicky x :spinny:

Guest OgaPoga

OMG Nicky! You lucky thing!!!!! Congratulations! This will mean in 2-3 weeks you will have visa! Well done!!!!

We are still waiting Vict to come back to us. Has been 5 weeks since we submitted application and almost 4 weeks since acknowledgement.

Congratulations - that is good news....we received an email this morning confirming our skills assessment was positive and have now posted the regional sponsored form (hopefully responding within 6 weeks)

Paul (39), Cheryl (35), James (18) & Francis (13)

Submitted to AIM by post - 19 Dec 08

AIM acknowledged receipt by email - 5 Jan 09

Further info requested by email - 21 Jan 09

Submitted further information via email - 23 Jan 09

AIM acknowledged receipt - 27 Jan 09

Email received from AIM with positive result – 9 Feb 09 (letter dated 4th)

Regional sponsorship form posted to Australia – 9 Feb 09

Guest JenniferC

Congratulation! Really happy for you:). I kept quiet about my case officer as I felt a bit strange given other people have not received theirs. I will only really believe it when I get the visa grant though as they must still be swamped!

It's great that all your docs show as MET as mine still show as required, even though I have just everything possible attached and even a web page on my company website

to show I am legitimate. But as my agent said they would not ask me to do the meds if they had any concerns.

Let me know how you get on and when you get your visa. Fingers crossed for you

xx

Guest izzydorable

lucky you! We are going for the 175 Visa and are at the beginning stages, I think. skills assessment is done. Waiting for passport for daughter who is 3 months old then will send application off. Darren is sitting English test week on Saturday so will send it off when have results, does anyone have an idea of the lenght of time it takes to get sorted? is this a silly question? Darren is on the SOL list but not the MODL.

Katie

lucky you! We are going for the 175 Visa and are at the beginning stages, I think. skills assessment is done. Waiting for passport for daughter who is 3 months old then will send application off. Darren is sitting English test week on Saturday so will send it off when have results, does anyone have an idea of the lenght of time it takes to get sorted? is this a silly question? Darren is on the SOL list but not the MODL.

Katie

Welcome to the forum, good luck Darren for the English test, and keep us posted on how you are getting on

Tania X:wub:

Archived