OMG!!! Husband has PR!!!!!!

BuddysMum

I only posted a new thread this morning to say that OH had received an email saying that Meds and all certs had arrived and were being looked at today.

I was asking if anyone had any idea how much longer we would have to wait for his spouse visa.

He has just had the email now......HE HAS PR!!!!!!

Sorry mods, I couldn't edit the title on the other thread. If you want to do that and merge them I am happy!

YAY!

I only posted a new thread this morning to say that OH had received an email saying that Meds and all certs had arrived and were being looked at today.

I was asking if anyone had any idea how much longer we would have to wait for his spouse visa.

Sorry mods, I couldn't edit the title on the other thread. If you want to do that and merge them I am happy!

YAY!

:biglaugh:well i did reply saying it moved quick towards the end of the process, but omg thats QUICK! well done,great feeling eh? have a whisky for me:yesxmas:

Guest earlswood

YAY!

Whats that :madxmas:" Premature Rejection"

Guest SGKG102

YAY!

Fuzzy-Way2Go.jpg

OMG isn't that just the best feeling ever. I know how I felt when I received mine. The emotion is indescribable.

What an excellent Xmas pressie.

Good luck and Best Wishes.

Karen xxxxx

It could be years yet!

OH's parents need us here at the moment, and won't come with us so we will have to stay around a while.

This long-term plan will at least be something good to come out of the sadness when the inevitable happens.

We have taken a gamble. If we can't move over within the five years, then I guess we will have to start again.

Guest dpm31567

my brother in law works for australian immigration and i applied for my PR 4 weeks ago

put my police check in on friday got my visa granted today, gave him a call and he said thery are shifting through them at a fair rate so should be a few people with an extra santa present this year

• 2 weeks later...
What does PR stand for? :unsure:

Permanent Resident. It means he can live in Australia indefinitely (however if after it expires in 5 years , he leaves Australia, he will need another visa to re-enter). Roughly!

However, the plan is to apply for Citizenship before then.

Archived