what's allowed travelling interstate?

ali

My dad is arriving on November 21st (yipee), and will be with us until Jan 2nd when he'll travel to Brissy to see my brother.

I want to buy my dad a bottle of Malt for chrissy, but although he likes a wee dram he's unlikely to finish the entrie bottle before he leaves for QLD.

My question ... would he be able to take an opened bottle interstate? (so he could finish it over there?), or do I turn him into an alcoholic and get him to drink it all in 7 days???

Thanks Ali x

I think it would be more fun to see him drink it all in 7 days Ali!! I know you can`t take fruit, seeds & veg etc when going interstate in to WA (relatives drove round from perth to Darwin earlier this year) I would reckon a bottle of whisky would be ok though especially if it was unopened. Here is the ACQUIS it should tell you.sitehttp://www.daffa.gov.au/aqis

It would probably be opened!! He's 71 in January, I suppose we could have an early birthday party for him and get him sloshed lol

I suppose I could give it to him early and let him enjoy it during his stay, and get him something from the kids to open on xmas morning.

It would probably be opened!! He's 71 in January, I suppose we could have an early birthday party for him and get him sloshed lol

I suppose I could give it to him early and let him enjoy it during his stay, and get him something from the kids to open on xmas morning.

He`ll prob surprise you youngun and you will have to go to the bottle shop for another

Jura , Laphroaig , Glenmorangie ( at a push) Glenfiddich (if taste buds are a little firred)

Mally

Archived