AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 26/01/2022 at 09:34, Jugraj said:

But why they ask for nomination docx again which we provided to the tribunal like financials, contract, chart, bank statment, super, group certificates….is it normal for them , I was little bit concerned, any idea

Hi Jugraj,

Did you send all documents related to nomination again to the department, after your nomination was approved by the AAT?

10 hours ago, Jugraj said:

Finally it’s my tym to post, finally Australian permanent resident😎.my  aat approved 24 nov, immi requested s56 after 5 days,  submitted afp on 10 dec,submitted pcc on 16 feb, medical cleared on 18 feb , visa grant 22 feb. Yahoo😎😎😎

Congratulations...!!!

18 minutes ago, Shusma said:

Hi Jugraj,

Did you send all documents related to nomination again to the department, after your nomination was approved by the AAT?

Yes we send all the docx again, immi send the nomination approval on 18 feb , when was medical got cleared, and grant came on tuesday on 22

2 hours ago, MrsDawn said:

Hi guys,

Just asking if anyone here has the similar timeline with me

187 applied on Nov 2019 (before it closed)

Nomination refusal Aug 2020

AAT applied Aug 2020

Still waiting for AAT 😞

Thank you

I guess you are the only one in this forum lodged AAT appeal in 2020, I applied AAT  appeal in July 2019

On 06/03/2022 at 12:10, Jugraj said:

Yes we send all the docx again, immi send the nomination approval on 18 feb , when was medical got cleared, and grant came on tuesday on 22

Really so happy for you!! 

you said you got the nomination approval from immi on 18Feb, and the medical cleared on the same day. So immi asked for the body check and police check on the same day??

2 minutes ago, DumBo said:

Really so happy for you!! 

you said you got the nomination approval from immi on 18Feb, and the medical cleared on the same day. So immi asked for the body check and police check on the same day??

Medical examination was finalized on friday, also immi sent me the nomination approval , and grant came on Tuesday 

37 minutes ago, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

Hi friends just I got Golden Email. I got p.r today after waiting for so long. I would like to say don’t loose hope 186 Granted 

Congratulations Buddy

looks like Immigration granting all pending visa