AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 19/04/2022 at 10:21, Inder92 said:

Yeh waiting from last October,,all documents are submitted, medical done ,all clear just need to pay partner ielts fee  but immi didn't sending me the invoice ,don't know what to do.

Just hope 🙏 

Should be right mate. Will be praying for yaa 

9 hours ago, Samuel0035 said:

187 cook nsw 

2019 nov file lodged 

2020 march nomination refused reason employer can’t pay for 2 year

2020 april Nomination Mrt lodged

2022 may VISA refused 

still waiting for file to be picked by AAT☹️

Hi Sam,

I have a similar timeline as you. Still waiting for AAT. According to normal timeline, we have to wait for another year 😄

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Kabi said:

Hi guys, after 2 months it will be 3 years of wait 187 cook WA. Any estimate of time of AAT recent . Any news ???

I know brother it's hard but you are nearly there.

AAT finalised my 2019 review application without hearing lately .

Hi guys,

This is my timeline 187 chef NSW

applied Dec 2017

Nomination Refused Nov 2018

Appeal Dec 2018

AAT won with oral decision Dec 2021

S52 request March 2022

still waiting with further assessment

But because before applying for the visa, my agency said nothing about the skill assessment and I let him do everything for me, now the Case Officer ask for my skill assessment which I dont have. So I dont know if anyone here got approval without a skill assessment?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, JezzNg said:

Hi guys,

This is my timeline 187 chef NSW

applied Dec 2017

Nomination Refused Nov 2018

Appeal Dec 2018

AAT won with oral decision Dec 2021

S52 request March 2022

still waiting with further assessment

But because before applying for the visa, my agency said nothing about the skill assessment and I let him do everything for me, now the Case Officer ask for my skill assessment which I dont have. So I dont know if anyone here got approval without a skill assessment?

Thanks

Hi Mate 

never heard that skill assessment needed for 187 visa 

lots of member including me in this group granted 187 visa without skill assessment.

1 minute ago, Paul0015 said:

Hi Mate 

lots of member including me in this group granted 187 visa without skill assessment.

That is very weird because when the case officer sent the agency s52 request, there is a skill assessment needed, CO even sent a second s52 request after a month to check for that as well. But thank you for your reply

Make me feel a bit less anxious. 

Is your 187 with Chef or another occupation?

3 minutes ago, Paul0015 said:

Hi Mate 

Sure you need a skill assessment however there’s been cases refused with skill assessment and cases won without.

Consult with your agent.

Just now, MilaMocha said:

Sure you need a skill assessment however there’s been cases refused with skill assessment and cases won without.

Consult with your agent.

Thank you. Look like I just have to pray. Because since the s52 request, it has been 2 months and still further assessment.

1 minute ago, MilaMocha said:

Consult with your agent.

Hi , 

Could you please tell me where did you get information that 187 visa needed skill assessment , my agent said we dont need it , iam waiting for aat to open my case , any information will be helpful for me.

Just now, Madhuri said:

Hi , 

Could you please tell me where did you get information that 187 visa needed skill assessment , my agent said we dont need it , iam waiting for aat to open my case , any information will be helpful for me.

It is my case, I have just got that request from the case officer that is taking my case in March and they asked for it. 

I attached a bit of letter for you to see

IMG_1954.HEIC

2 minutes ago, JezzNg said:

It is my case, I have just got that request from the case officer that is taking my case in March and they asked for it. 

I attached a bit of letter for you to see

IMG_1954.HEIC

Thank you , i will check again with my agent , i never heard 187 direct entry need any skill assessment or experience other than related qualification.  
Did your agent ask for further clarification/explained this matter to case officer ? 

- did you have your skill assessment ? 

13 minutes ago, Madhuri said:

Hi , 

They asked for one for the 457, and then again for the 187. Position Restaurant manager in NSW.

Both agents requested it.

Maybe ask for a clarification from your Agent on why you don’t need it. But if the Department or AAT are asking for it obviously they need it.

7 minutes ago, Madhuri said:

Thank you , i will check again with my agent , i never heard 187 direct entry need any skill assessment or experience other than related qualification.  
Did your agent ask for further clarification/explained this matter to case officer ? 

- did you have your skill assessment ? 

I think my agent did send an written file to ask about that matter and I don't have a skill assessment, so it's been pretty stressful

15 minutes ago, JezzNg said:

I think my agent did send an written file to ask about that matter and I don't have a skill assessment, so it's been pretty stressful

Hi just one more question , 

are you 187 temporary resident transition stream ( means 457 subclass to 187  subclass) 

or 187 direct entry stream 

1 minute ago, Madhuri said:

Hi just one more question , 

are you 187 temporary resident transition stream ( means 457 subclass to 187  subclass) 

or 187 direct entry stream 

Mine is direct entry stream. So i think you should get your skill assessment ready, only if they ask for it. There is always better to be well prepared than not enough like me. It's not fun feeling nervous everyday

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/06/2022 at 15:18, JezzNg said:

Mine is direct entry stream. So i think you should get your skill assessment ready, only if they ask for it. There is always better to be well prepared than not enough like me. It's not fun feeling nervous everyday

Weird. I checked, there’s no regulation request skill assessment for 187. We don’t need it, and my friends- 3 of them got sponsored for chef, none needs skill assessment.

Check with my agent - he said no. If any agents ask for it, ask them a copy of legislation 

1 minute ago, ring3018 said:

Weird. I checked, there’s no regulation request skill assessment for 187. We don’t need it, and my friends- 3 of them got sponsored for chef, none needs skill assessment.

Check with my agent - he said no. If any agents ask for it, ask them a copy of legislation 

Me too asked my agent and he said no need of skill assessment , if case officer asks they will give  appropriate reply . 

35 minutes ago, Madhuri said:

Me too asked my agent and he said no need of skill assessment , if case officer asks they will give  appropriate reply . 

Yes some case officers don’t check at all, they may not even know the difference between 186 (which needs skill assessment) and 187