AAT Won for 187

zijse

Hi Guys i am going to share my timeline with you about my visa status. I have been watching this forum from long time and i was waiting for the right time to share my experiences throughout this hard time. To be honest it was really hard time and i know all of you guys who haven't granted permanent visa how you guys are going through i can feel that pain coz i have been through  all of this from nearly 5 years. I think from this forum you guys might get some roughly idea whats going on at the moment. As we all are waiting for our decision please wait for the right time you will also get through with this hard time. i would like to wish you guys all the best for your results. Now finally my RSMS VISA 187 Has approved. I am trying to inform you the right information so that you can understand whats going on at the moment.

My RSMS 187 Lodge Time line occupation : Chef : State: NSW

RSMS Visa Apply: 22 june 2017

Nomination refuse: 10 Oct 2018

AAT Lodge for nomination and visa: 23 NOV 2018

AAT send email to migration agent- 8 july 2021

AAT Update document- 22/July/2021

Call at AAT on 11 oct 2021- Followup- one of office assistant told me that she will follow up

3 nov 2021- received email from AAT hearing on 18 Nov 2021

18 Nov 2021 - Hearing attend by Owner/ applicant

Decision same day took 5 hours Same day hearing decision remit to immigration

22 Dec 2021- Written Decision

17 Jan 2022- Decision forward to Immigration

8 FEB 2022- Medical n AFP police request

25 Feb 2022- Medical Appointment

10 March 2022: PR Granted

After around 5 years i am writing in this forum for the first time before i was just reading what other people was writing and try to convince myself wait for the right time. So guys see how i have spent 5 years to get permanent residence. it was not that  easy i think the time when we apply around 2017 was the worst time lots of application were refused by immigration department . Everything was genuine but at that time i was victim you know i had lot of hard time finally my visa got approved. so guys don't loose hope just wait for the right time. anything you guys want to share plz welcome. I am writing bit long coz this is from 5 years you know what i was thinking once i my visa got approved i must share my experience with you guys so that it can help you out there. stay strong and once again best of luck to all of you who are waiting for this .

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

47 minutes ago, Rsms187 Nomination said:

Hi Guys i am going to share my timeline with you about my visa status. I have been watching this forum from long time and i was waiting for the right time to share my experiences throughout this hard time. To be honest it was really hard time and i know all of you guys who haven't granted permanent visa how you guys are going through i can feel that pain coz i have been through  all of this from nearly 5 years. I think from this forum you guys might get some roughly idea whats going on at the moment. As we all are waiting for our decision please wait for the right time you will also get through with this hard time. i would like to wish you guys all the best for your results. Now finally my RSMS VISA 187 Has approved. I am trying to inform you the right information so that you can understand whats going on at the moment.

Call at AAT on 11 oct 2021- Followup- one of office assistant told me that she will follow up

After around 5 years i am writing in this forum for the first time before i was just reading what other people was writing and try to convince myself wait for the right time. So guys see how i have spent 5 years to get permanent residence. it was not that  easy i think the time when we apply around 2017 was the worst time lots of application were refused by immigration department . Everything was genuine but at that time i was victim you know i had lot of hard time finally my visa got approved. so guys don't loose hope just wait for the right time. anything you guys want to share plz welcome. I am writing bit long coz this is from 5 years you know what i was thinking once i my visa got approved i must share my experience with you guys so that it can help you out there. stay strong and once again best of luck to all of you who are waiting for this .

Congratulations 🥳 

And thank you  for sharing this valuable information 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rsms187 Nomination said:

Congrats 🎉 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rsms187 Nomination said:

Very strong mind you have.

congratulation from deep of my heart 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rsms187 Nomination said:

congrats,.. and thank u fr giving us hope

• Like 1

Hey guys

Trying to be calm and trust that everything is going to be ok.

Almost, 3 months the a.at sent the decision (we won) back to i.mmi but we still no response from i.mmi. Called the lawyer multiple times to follow up but no response yet about request to medical exams. Going mentally sick with the delays. Don't know what is going on.

have a good weekend.

Just now, Ahh said:

Hey guys

Almost, 3 months the a.at sent the decision (we won) back to i.mmi but we still no response from i.mmi. Called the lawyer multiple times to follow up but no response yet about request to medical exams. Going mentally sick with the delays. Don't know what is going on.

have a good weekend.

hi  what is  your timeline and position 

1 minute ago, Madhuri said:

hi  what is  your timeline and position 

Hey!

Real Estate QLD

RSMS Visa Apply: Feb  2018

Nomination refuse & Lodged wiht AAt: Jan/Feb 2019

AAT request Sept 2021

AAT Hearing End 2021

AAT - written decision back to immi early 2022

We are waiting now and praying

2 minutes ago, Ahh said:

Hey!

Real Estate QLD

RSMS Visa Apply: Feb  2018

Nomination refuse & Lodged wiht AAt: Jan/Feb 2019

AAT request Sept 2021

AAT Hearing End 2021

AAT - written decision back to immi early 2022

We are waiting now and praying

nothing to worry , please check all the recent posts h , few members here are waiting for the response from immigration after won AAT . there is no exact time frame frame for this 

2 minutes ago, Madhuri said:

nothing to worry , please check all the recent posts h , few members here are waiting for the response from immigration after won AAT . there is no exact time frame frame for this 

thanks mate! have a blessed day!

1 hour ago, Ahh said:

Hey guys

have a good weekend.

Hi mate i can understand your situation but i waited almost 5 months for immi to ask s56 request. 
one thing you can do in the meantime is check your immi account as there should be saying that your health examination is required so you don’t need to wait for immi to ask you can have your medical, pcc, afp complete.

Once you uploaded all these documents you might get your visa approved without any document request.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Paul0015 said:

Hi mate i can understand your situation but i waited almost 5 months for immi to ask s56 request. 
one thing you can do in the meantime is check your immi account as there should be saying that your health examination is required so you don’t need to wait for immi to ask you can have your medical, pcc, afp complete.

Once you uploaded all these documents you might get your visa approved without any document request.

Thanks mate. I will keep an eye on this and hoping we can get the gold ticket soon!

On 11/03/2022 at 12:57, Rsms187 Nomination said:

First of all, congratulations!

I applied for a visa around the same time as you. But I'm still waiting for the results of the appeal.

AAT contacted the agent a month ago and submitted additional information.

The agent told me that I just have to wait a few more weeks, but I don't really expect much.

Considering the speed of AAT or DHA's work so far, I don't think the results will come out in a few weeks.

Also, looking at your case, it took about 8 months for you to receive a contact from AAT and approve permanent residency.

Anyway, congratulations and thank you very much for sharing the information.

-

This is my timeline..

My RSMS 187 Lodge Time line occupation : Chef : State: WA

RSMS Visa Apply: 29 June 2017

Nomination refuse: 7 Feb 2019 (1year and 7months waited)

AAT Lodge for nomination and visa: 10 April 2019

AAT send email to migration agent: 22 Feb 2022 (Almost 3 years waited)

And still waiting....

The most unbearable thing is that all of my colleagues who do the same thing in the same place got PR.

All of my colleagues who joined the company a few years later than me are getting PR and moving forward to their dreams, but I am the only one who is in place.

This is the saddest thing.

Edited by npnglife

Thank you for sharing your experience and feelings…. My case is highly similar to yours in terms of time frame. Visa lodged June 2017 then nomination refused January 2019. AAT sent email to provide further document February 2022. It’s been almost 3 weeks, nothing heard from them yet.

I do have sympathy for you as i am going through the same situation. Please keep us posted and take care 😊

• Like 1

On 22/03/2022 at 01:29, npnglife said:

First of all, congratulations!

I applied for a visa around the same time as you. But I'm still waiting for the results of the appeal.

AAT contacted the agent a month ago and submitted additional information.

The agent told me that I just have to wait a few more weeks, but I don't really expect much.

Considering the speed of AAT or DHA's work so far, I don't think the results will come out in a few weeks.

Also, looking at your case, it took about 8 months for you to receive a contact from AAT and approve permanent residency.

Anyway, congratulations and thank you very much for sharing the information.

-

This is my timeline..

My RSMS 187 Lodge Time line occupation : Chef : State: WA

RSMS Visa Apply: 29 June 2017

Nomination refuse: 7 Feb 2019 (1year and 7months waited)

AAT Lodge for nomination and visa: 10 April 2019

AAT send email to migration agent: 22 Feb 2022 (Almost 3 years waited)

And still waiting....

The most unbearable thing is that all of my colleagues who do the same thing in the same place got PR.

All of my colleagues who joined the company a few years later than me are getting PR and moving forward to their dreams, but I am the only one who is in place.

This is the saddest thing.

Hi mate i can feel your pain the same things happened to me in my past days looks like AAT already send email to migration agent i hope once they review your documents they will give you a hearing date. once you get hearing date then you should be ok. just wait can't do nothing if you can just call AAT and follow up and inform them that you are waiting for hearing .

Your time frame is similar to me you are almost there now . best of luck keep sharing your things to other so that they can get some information whats going on at the moment.

On 22/03/2022 at 11:05, DannyV said:

Thank you for sharing your experience and feelings…. My case is highly similar to yours in terms of time frame. Visa lodged June 2017 then nomination refused January 2019. AAT sent email to provide further document February 2022. It’s been almost 3 weeks, nothing heard from them yet.

I do have sympathy for you as i am going through the same situation. Please keep us posted and take care 😊

Hi thanks for sharing with us. As now we all know the time when we apply rsms 187 visa at that time most of us were affected so immigration just refuse the visa that is the truth.

we have to suffer 3 years mate. and i know how i spent those times and i think with covid 19 pandemic all immigration things changed and give us bit hope.

I think immigration system is also affected by politics we have to suffer . 

I hope you will also get your hearing date soon and you will get ur residency visa soon. Wait for the time can't do nothing much just wait for the right time.

Take care

On 25/03/2022 at 20:15, Rsms187 Nomination said:

Hi thanks for sharing with us. As now we all know the time when we apply rsms 187 visa at that time most of us were affected so immigration just refuse the visa that is the truth.

we have to suffer 3 years mate. and i know how i spent those times and i think with covid 19 pandemic all immigration things changed and give us bit hope.

I think immigration system is also affected by politics we have to suffer . 

I hope you will also get your hearing date soon and you will get ur residency visa soon. Wait for the time can't do nothing much just wait for the right time.

Take care

Still waiting for my husband 2nd vac invoice ,,last update is October 2021.

Sending so many requests no luck 😭