AAT Won for 187

zijse

Jugraj most of the time nomination approval letter only goes to the boss.have a check on that and now a days it’s difficult to track how immi working their patterns are different all the time, as they are asking all the the documents like medical and afp that is the last step for granting pr so if you didn’t get your nomination I assume you will get all together 

1 minute ago, Jai Bhole 77 said:

Jugraj most of the time nomination approval letter only goes to the boss.have a check on that and now a days it’s difficult to track how immi working their patterns are different all the time, as they are asking all the the documents like medical and afp that is the last step for granting pr so if you didn’t get your nomination I assume you will get all together 

1 minute ago, Jai Bhole 77 said:

Hi mate how long did you wait after s56 request 

On 23/01/2022 at 11:09, Samio said:

Hi @WelderGuy5

I am following this blog for long time, I know your nomination was approved but why immigration is taking long time to give you visa? Is anyone with you in your application offshore? Could you please mention any information? 
Mine is in AAT since June 2019. Still waiting, don’t see any hope 

Hii Samio

Yes my wife n kids are overseas applicants while I m onshore. 

Just now, Paul0015 said:

Is your application decision ready or you still waiting for s56 request 

Still waiting for s56 request I think.  Have to submit partner fees $5k approx for not being English speaking. I did asked my agent he says to wait till time I have CO appointed. S56 will only be issued once I get CO. 

1 minute ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Still waiting for s56 request I think.  Have to submit partner fees $5k approx for not being English speaking. I did asked my agent he says to wait till time I have CO appointed. S56 will only be issued once I get CO. 

Is your case involved in sort of immigration investigation?? Seen few cases they have investigation about genuine job position 

Just now, Paul0015 said:

Is your case involved in sort of immigration investigation?? Seen few cases they have investigation about genuine job position 

I m working with company since last 5 years renewing g contract third time this year. And PAYG and superannuation speaks for that. This year also got payrise as well

Just now, WelderGuy5 said:

I m working with company since last 5 years renewing g contract third time this year. And PAYG and superannuation speaks for that. This year also got payrise as well

Okay

i will recommend you to convince your employer to get help from any federal member 

might help 

Just now, Paul0015 said:

Okay

i will recommend you to convince your employer to get help from any federal member 

might help 

Already raised the issue with Area Member Parliament but .... on top company is facing shortage of workers. Almost 3 more files for 187pending since mine in.

Already raised the issue with Area Member Parliament but .... on top company is facing shortage of workers. Almost 3 more files for 187pending since mine in.

When did you lodged your application for nomination and visa

because global processing time says up to 45 months and also this subclass is no longer available so there are no any CO are appointed anyway 

Then at the end I coined at this moment no trades other than

Restaurant Manager 

Cooks

Chefs are going thru.

All other like Welders Auto Mechanics Carpenters Cabinetry  Hair dressers etc trade all of them unwanted and are freexmzed

They can’t make any excuse now as your nomination already approved 

so they will have to grant you a visa