I am starting  to lose hope...

My time line: 

457-186 visa applied Mar  2017

refused April 2018

AAT applied May 2018

AAT opened October  2020

Approved End of March 2021. 

Vic

Then visa send back to immigration and nothing hear from them . Tried several times contact with the department but nothing happens…. Nearly one year since AAT remitted the case back to immi..

Edited by xus0205

9 minutes ago, xus0205 said:

Hi guys,

I am starting  to lose hope...

My time line: 

457-186 visa applied Mar  2017

refused April 2018

AAT applied May 2018

AAT opened October  2020

Approved End of March 2021. 

Vic

Then visa send back to immigration and nothing hear from them . Tried several times contact with the department but nothing happens…. Nearly one year since AAT remitted the case back to immi..

What profession or trade 

3 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Oh I guess urs trade on PMSOL. Mine nomination got approved in March 20 but me not on PMSOL so still waiting for grant almost two years wait after Nomination and applied Dec 17.

Got they respond said  AAT remitted cases are not on priority list . But these cases are processed in date order...But I still can not understand why takes so long...

50 minutes ago, xus0205 said:

Got they respond said  AAT remitted cases are not on priority list . But these cases are processed in date order...But I still can not understand why takes so long...

The PR granted a few days ago (Paul) was 6-7 months after winning at AAT.

Unsure if that’s on the higher or lower end of the waiting period but certainly you’d expect them to be faster especially once remitted.

Edited by MilaMocha

13 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

The PR granted a few days ago (Paul) was 6-7 months after winning at AAT.

Unsure if that’s on the higher or lower end if the waiting period but certainly you’d expect them to be faster especially once remitted.

Don't know what to do...endless waiting...

Late last year , A senate inquiry mentions that AAT has become dumping ground for coalition members who are paid hundered of thousand dollars to do nothing. The inquiry board requested the names of the members who finalised less than 25 cases per year where an average is 135 a year. But back then the registrar of the time who finished her job on 14th January , said that disclosing the names and case numbers of these members would  not be good for their mental health. 

As of AAT does not have permanent president..... Good luck to all of us.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Masha said:

Late last year , A senate inquiry mentions that AAT has become dumping ground for coalition members who are paid hundered of thousand dollars to do nothing. The inquiry board requested the names of the members who finalised less than 25 cases per year where an average is 135 a year. But back then the registrar of the time who finished her job on 14th January , said that disclosing the names and case numbers of these members would  not be good for their mental health. 

As of AAT does not have permanent president..... Good luck to all of us.

What about our mental health 🥴

1 hour ago, Masha said:

Well, it is evident that AAT and Home Affairs have policies which do not consider applicants mental health !

I dont believe so…. AAT does prioritise cases under special circumstances… one of these is compassionate ground. If you can prove that you have been suffering mental health then you might lodge in writing your circumstance to be prioritised. 

I will have been waiting for 36 months next week and i have heard nothing from them. It is crazy, never believed it could happen being hopelessly waiting for 36 months. 

48 minutes ago, DannyV said:

I dont believe so…. AAT does prioritise cases under special circumstances… one of these is compassionate ground. If you can prove that you have been suffering mental health then you might lodge in writing your circumstance to be prioritised. 

I will have been waiting for 36 months next week and i have heard nothing from them. It is crazy, never believed it could happen being hopelessly waiting for 36 months. 

If you can prove you’ve suffered mental health issues it shows it’s already TOO LATE. You can’t call it or them compassionate if they’ve caused the issues to begin with by having never ending processing times.

On 08/02/2022 at 14:42, Paul0015 said:

Good afternoon guys 

We got our Visa today😍😍

here is timeline 

visa applied Fab. 2018

refused Sep. 2018

AAT applied Sep 2018

AAT opened April 2021

Approved July 2021

s56 request Nov 2021

Granted today 

don’t lose hope guys

You will get yours very soon 

Congratulations Paul, waiting for our golden PR email soon and praying for others too

Best Wishes

Enjoy !!