AAT Won for 187

zijse

8 hours ago, virajhu said:

one of my friend got his nomination approved in one month and visa was granted after three weeks from the nomination, so altogether it took around 2 months from the date of hearing, do you heard anything about your nomination yet?

Keep us posted please how you travelling.

Finally aat requested documents after 32 months, aat applied- nov 2018, state-nsw, position -chef

9 hours ago, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

My nominations is approved but I am waiting for visa? Thanks 

Hi, sukhwinder did you received nomination approval  from immigration department ?

i got my nomination approval from AAT but still waiting from DIAC

Thank you

18 hours ago, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

My nominations is approved but I am waiting for visa? Thanks 

So you guys have just received the AAT decision yet, After AAT approve your nomination you also need approval from the immigration department, once your nomination is approved then your visa will approve, (have you supplied, Medical, AFP and PCC already?), if you have not supplied they will send the request to supply these documents before approving the visa

Edited by virajhu

Hi Guys, My telephonic hearing (my employer, I was also included voluntarily after taking their permission) was easy and was of around 45 minutes on Saturday the 23rd, they just asked questions about the financials and job description. I was not part of the hearing though because I was attending the hearing they also asked about my job responsibility at work. They do not give the decision on the day of the hearing because they need the business name registration document (which was strange and have never been required previously as per MA), we provided that same day, now fingers crossed.

On 22/07/2021 at 16:31, virajhu said:

one of my friend got his nomination approved in one month and visa was granted after three weeks from the nomination, so altogether it took around 2 months from the date of hearing, do you heard anything about your nomination yet?

Keep us posted please how you travelling.

5 hours ago, virajhu said:

Hi Guys, My telephonic hearing (my employer, I was also included voluntarily after taking their permission) was easy and was of around 45 minutes on Saturday the 23rd, they just asked questions about the financials and job description. I was not part of the hearing though because I was attending the hearing they also asked about my job responsibility at work. They do not give the decision on the day of the hearing because they need the business name registration document (which was strange and have never been required previously as per MA), we provided that same day, now fingers crossed.

Virahju after how long aat gives the hearing date after submitting documents

On 16/06/2021 at 07:51, virajhu said:

That's the spirit, and congratulation for your baby...

Hi all,

I have just received a call from my lawyer saying that the tribunal has requested a hearing with my employer in a few weeks (a week before my due date!).

Exciting and stressful at the same time. The member wrote that they couldn't make a favorable decisions based only on the documents received and that they want the employer to be at the hearing to "give evidence and present arguments relating to the issues arising in the case".

Anyone had a similar experience? I think my lawyer was really hoping to have them making a decision on the paper....

Hi Everyone,

I am new here.

I applied for 187 as Retail Manager in NT (2017) and nomination got rejected.

AAT lodge in 5 Feb 2019.

I used to work in the business 3 years and stop working there due to some personal circumstances.

But sponsor is happy to offer the job again if get the visa.

Is there any chance of winning the case because this is upon granted visa?

Thank you

• Like 1

On 19/07/2021 at 15:15, pav3 said:

HELLO EVERYONE!
WANT TO SHARE MY TIMELINE WITH YOU GUYS
RESTAURNT MANAGAER W.A

Applied December 2016 

Refused September 2018 
AAT applied sep 2018

file opened Feb 2021

hearing 30 JUNE 2021

got email from AAT on 1 JULY 2021 to set aside the decision and approved the nomination

remit my visa file back to immi.

just wondering how long do you guys think the immigration will take for the next steps?

thanks

Congratulations 🎉 

On 16/07/2021 at 19:26, Param0559 said:

Hello everyone! 

Just want share some positive news ! 

Retail manager NSW 

Applied December 2016 

Refused September 2018 (reason company can’t pay for 2 years ). 

AAT applied sep 2018

file opened Feb 2021

hearing 1 May 2021

hearing 2 June 2021

Really really respectful, experienced  and educated honourable member !!!!! Understood  our case and situation!!! 
We won the case  12 July !! 

After 2 days Immi requested AFP and Medical !!!!

Golden tip !!!!( Tell the truth to member don’t hide anything) !!!! 

Hi

param , congratulations .HOPE YOU GET YOUR PR SOON 

did you get AFP AND MEDICAL  request in your immi account?

i checked my immi account after getting my decision remit back to DHA it showing further assessment .

i called my Migration Agent he told me he didn't get any  update on my file after the AAT made the decision on my nomination. 

i don't have access of my nomination immi account . So i am wondering how case officer contacted you regarding s56 request.

thank you

7 hours ago, pav3 said:

Hi

param , congratulations .HOPE YOU GET YOUR PR SOON 

did you get AFP AND MEDICAL  request in your immi account?

i checked my immi account after getting my decision remit back to DHA it showing further assessment .

i called my Migration Agent he told me he didn't get any  update on my file after the AAT made the decision on my nomination. 

i don't have access of my nomination immi account . So i am wondering how case officer contacted you regarding s56 request.

thank you

Hi pav thanks 

yes I did got through Immi account ! 

i think brother just wait couple of days then you will get the s56 request, cuz I know some people got the request on same day some after 2 3 days and some after couple of weeks ! So bro just wait, you should be fine.  

18 hours ago, MoolaMantra said:

Hi all,

I have just received a call from my lawyer saying that the tribunal has requested a hearing with my employer in a few weeks (a week before my due date!).

Exciting and stressful at the same time. The member wrote that they couldn't make a favorable decisions based only on the documents received and that they want the employer to be at the hearing to "give evidence and present arguments relating to the issues arising in the case".

Anyone had a similar experience? I think my lawyer was really hoping to have them making a decision on the paper....

No stress, I supplied very strong evidence, still, they asked for a telephonic hearing, which went for 45 minutes on the 23rd of July, and I received the good news today just an hour before that my nomination has been approved.

• Congratulations 3

1 hour ago, virajhu said:

No stress, I supplied very strong evidence, still, they asked for a telephonic hearing, which went for 45 minutes on the 23rd of July, and I received the good news today just an hour before that my nomination has been approved.

Congrats bro , finally hard work pays off🙌🏻🙌🏻🔥🔥

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, virajhu said:

CONGRARTS ,  your contributions to this group were very helpful , please continue here even after you get your pr..hope you will get PR soon

• Thanks 1

Many many Congratulations Virajhu very happy for you.

Did you fight the case yourself, no RMA involved? 

On 19/07/2021 at 15:15, pav3 said:

HELLO EVERYONE!
WANT TO SHARE MY TIMELINE WITH YOU GUYS
RESTAURNT MANAGAER W.A

Applied December 2016 

Refused September 2018 
AAT applied sep 2018

file opened Feb 2021

hearing 30 JUNE 2021

got email from AAT on 1 JULY 2021 to set aside the decision and approved the nomination

remit my visa file back to immi.

just wondering how long do you guys think the immigration will take for the next steps?

thanks

Hey pav3,

I am in the same situation as you, had my nomination approved by the AAT in April/21 then the visa on 13 may 2021. Havent heard from the Immigration office since then. My immigration lawyer sent them a email 10 days ago but also no success. Hope they get back to us soon. First applied my 187 visa in June/2017 onshore.

Hi guys,

I have been so hopeless recently, almost want to forgive up..but just want to ask you guys.. Especially Retail manager in Qld.

My lawyer said QLD is not really favorable to retail manager occupation. Can anybody share any news?

My history

Oct, 2016 applied 187

Jul, 2019 187 refusal.reason: not genuine

still waiting for..nothing updated..

Please…Please If you are on same boat (retail manager Qld) , share it for me….🙏

On 28/07/2021 at 19:56, cnc9354 said:

Hi guys,

I have been so hopeless recently, almost want to forgive up..but just want to ask you guys.. Especially Retail manager in Qld.

My lawyer said QLD is not really favorable to retail manager occupation. Can anybody share any news?

My history

Oct, 2016 applied 187

Jul, 2019 187 refusal.reason: not genuine

still waiting for..nothing updated..

Please…Please If you are on same boat (retail manager Qld) , share it for me….🙏

I think July 2019 files are in Que, giving up before trying is not what that braves do, if you came to Australia and succeeded and survived through all that hassles that means God is in your favour, this is just another exam of your patience in the life.

Life does not belong to one AAT decision. Believe in yourself and God, it may take some time, but I guaranty if you do not Quit you will win one day.