AAT Won for 187

zijse

24 minutes ago, Caltex said:

If u do not mind can i know , What they requested ? 

They again asked for AFP.  As I provide them AFP with my name as per passport .. they asked you have another name Soo applied again AFP with that another name .. send us back within 28 days 

20 minutes ago, Asses said:

They again asked for AFP.  As I provide them AFP with my name as per passport .. they asked you have another name Soo applied again AFP with that another name .. send us back within 28 days 

They just wasting out time , nothing else ! Anyway stay positive , hopefully we will get PR soon 🙏

20 minutes ago, Caltex said:

They just wasting out time , nothing else ! Anyway stay positive , hopefully we will get PR soon 🙏

Yes they just wasting time .. problem is  I don't have another name... They send me my middle  name as last name .. so I applied AFP according that . I never did anything wrong .. name not matter for me.. w8ting is just killing every day..

On 27/04/2021 at 12:10, Asses said:

Hey anybody w8ting for visa after winning AAT..?? It's been month now we submitted them all documents ( medical n AFP) .. no reply yet ... What's the processing time ??

Yes I’m waiting since April/20. We won on 23 of April 2020. AAT sent back to Immi, after a week our nomination was approved.

2 weeks ago they ask for medical as we have already send Polices last year. So we did medical last week and still waiting.

it’s been a year since won AAT. Very sad 😞 

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Yes I’m waiting since April/20. We won on 23 of April 2020. AAT sent back to Immi, after a week our nomination was approved.

2 weeks ago they ask for medical as we have already send Polices last year. So we did medical last week and still waiting.

Don’t worry you will definitely get PR. At least you guys won the appeal, you have hope for PR. For me AAT open my file 6 months ago, asked docs three times but no response. Don’t know they really busy or just pretending to be busy. They have all info but not giving any decision. Very disappointing. 

Edited by Sponsor
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Hope God will help us all .. we all want peace in life .. such a stressful time .. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Leticia said:

Thats terrible mate. Same here mine approved last year March. But nothing heard so far. Now my MARA agent says to escalate matter with company to ask Area MP to take up matter with Immigration Minister. 

On 10/03/2021 at 10:19, cmadruga1 said:

AREA: QLD - POSITION - Customer Service Manager

Visa 457 Application - October 2017

Nomination and Visa refusal - 06/2018

Appeal Lodge Application - 07/2018

Immigration requested more documents - 01/2021

Hearing today - 29/04/2021

Is anyone had hearing in the last 2 months, how long it take to have the answer? is anyone had answer straight after the hearing? thanks.

3 hours ago, David08 said:

May I ask regarding the complain you sent? Did your MA sent an direct email to the case officer or you did you do it some other way. Cheers 

No mate I didnt sent any complain.. I just asked from the forum applicant that there is any way to lodge complain about the slow processing time .. I just W8ting for my PR .. yesterday they asked again for AFP with adding another name in AFP application ( they said department shows your another name which you use in some places ).. both for me and my husband 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cmadruga1 said:

Yes it's depends on the case .. we got result after 2 hour of hearing  and one of my friend got result within 2 days .. you will get idea about your  result .. member of AAT is very helpful .. don't wry .. if the happy with your answer then no matter when you will get your result but for sure they will give you postive result 

5 hours ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Thats terrible mate. Same here mine approved last year March. But nothing heard so far. Now my MARA agent says to escalate matter with company to ask Area MP to take up matter with Immigration Minister. 

Sorry I couldn’t get... what are you going to do ? 

4 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

My MA asked me to talk with employer and ask Employer to further talk with Area Member Parliament to pursue delay with Immigration minister. 

Ahaha ok I got it.

what about writing some complaint to Department? Complaint about the delay... it’s been a year without any information  

Hi guys!

Nice to read your story and see that the times between AAT hearing and Immigration Dpt are going abck to normal.

HEre my timeline:

nomination refused in August 2018 - for a 186 DE visa

AAT- nomination lodged in Sep 2018

AAT - visa lodged in Oct 2018

Nothing heard back from AAT yet

Migration lawyer sent all the document to AAT in January, hoping that it could speed up the process as the application is "decision ready", but as I said nothing happened yet.

Anyone in the same situation?

Position is Event Manager and I am in WA

Thanks!

On 29/04/2021 at 19:34, Leticia said:

Ahaha ok I got it.

what about writing some complaint to Department? Complaint about the delay... it’s been a year without any information  

Department is useless. I did that and for third complaint I received acknowledgement that already first complaint is registered dont contact Department again and again. They are least worried in answering first rather they took time answering rest. Terrible.....no words

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, MoolaMantra said:

Hi guys!

Nice to read your story and see that the times between AAT hearing and Immigration Dpt are going abck to normal.

HEre my timeline:

nomination refused in August 2018 - for a 186 DE visa

AAT- nomination lodged in Sep 2018

AAT - visa lodged in Oct 2018

Nothing heard back from AAT yet

Migration lawyer sent all the document to AAT in January, hoping that it could speed up the process as the application is "decision ready", but as I said nothing happened yet.

Anyone in the same situation?

Position is Event Manager and I am in WA

Thanks!

I m from western Australia.. 

W8ting for visa after won AAT 

Don't wry your file going to open Soon as i applied AAt in 28 may 2018 and opened in 30 Nov 2020