AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 31/10/2020 at 21:17, Appy25 said:

You are very right man...My wife and child are overseas and I am waiting for Visa grant since last 7 months. Submitted all documents in March 2020. I heard to many onshore applicants are getting approvals recently. 

That’s sad. I’m onshore and haven’t heard anything from friends about 187 approval, specially after winning AAT.

• Like 1

Hi . My AAT just open, requested financial docs.We will seek extension in order to get all the paperwork ready .Don’t know what gonna happen after that. So nervous...

Timeline:457-186 may 2017  

Refused  may 2018

Appeal AAT June 2018

AAT open   27th October 2020

10 hours ago, xus0205 said:

Hi . My AAT just open, requested financial docs.We will seek extension in order to get all the paperwork ready .Don’t know what gonna happen after that. So nervous...

Refused  may 2018

Appeal AAT June 2018

Plz can U tell me  from which state you applied ???

17 hours ago, xus0205 said:

Refused  may 2018

Appeal AAT June 2018

Not ideal to ask for an extension for time after having waited 2 and a half years to have your case heard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

Not ideal to ask for an extension for time after having waited 2 and a half years to have your case heard.

Very much agreed.

How long do they normally allow for the requested documentation be provided? Without the extension period.

You'd think financial documents are easily accessible and can quickly be collected.

On 07/10/2020 at 17:04, rizwan_syeds said:

Restaurant manager

19 March 2017 refused by immigration 

02 April AAT 2017 appeal 

Feb 2020 case open requesting documents. 
June requested to appear for hearing 

20 June file approved by AAT. Sent back to Immi 

22 June Immi asked more information. Submitted all documents never heard anything after that

my hearing was 2 hrs 45 mins,  requested for more documents, submit all documents on 16/10/2020, still waiting for aat answer anyone can tell me when do we get a answer from aat after submitting all the documents they asked after hearing

7 hours ago, Vijay avichal said:

my hearing was 2 hrs 45 mins,  requested for more documents, submit all documents on 16/10/2020, still waiting for aat answer anyone can tell me when do we get a answer from aat after submitting all the documents they asked after hearing

May i ask what did they request and do you still you working for your employer?

2 hours and 45 mins are a really long time for hearing

It looks like AAT will never open 187 nomination refusal files, and in case if AAT will approve, the Department will never grant the visa and will keep the applicant in the cool pool for forever until either visa applicant give up or the employer give up the business or position.

feeling nowhere and I think many are in same boats, paid hefty fees to department, agents, and worked like rags, and ends up nowhere.

sorry for being that negative, but I think we should look for alternatives or should be ready to depart.

😔😔 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, virajhu said:

It looks like AAT will never open 187 nomination refusal files, and in case if AAT will approve, the Department will never grant the visa and will keep the applicant in the cool pool for forever until either visa applicant give up or the employer give up the business or position.

feeling nowhere and I think many are in same boats, paid hefty fees to department, agents, and worked like rags, and ends up nowhere.

sorry for being that negative, but I think we should look for alternatives or should be ready to depart.

😔😔 

Hii  Virajhu

Don't loose hope. Doesn't matter if ur with Aat or just waiting for grant after approval.  All are in some boat. As per immi nearly 2000Files are in pending list for 187. U are not alone. Be positive. Will sail thru all together. Should be alright mate. 

Good luck mate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii  Virajhu

Don't loose hope. Doesn't matter if ur with Aat or just waiting for grant after approval.  All are in some boat. As per immi nearly 2000Files are in pending list for 187. U are not alone. Be positive. Will sail thru all together. Should be alright mate. 

Good luck mate.

I know how exactly are you feel. Cause my husband and I fell the same.

My husband’s boss called back our immi agent asking about our visa. (As many you guys know) I’m waiting 7 months after AAT sent back to Immi, since that no answer. So our agent said They have more than 50.000 - 187 visas pending and only 7 people work in all Australia Looking this visa And some that people work between 6 to 7 hours a day. Sooooo that’s sad 😞 What happen is this visa doesn’t exist anymore so it’s not important to Australia anymore, cause the new visa (3 years) and then PR just came in so they are more looking into this new visa. 
yeah my friends it’s very very sad. We try to be strong. But after 4 yeas waiting and then winning tribunal and waiting more 7 months it’s not a good feeling.Immi agent said it’s not gonna come up soon and nothing to do with. They have sent an email, regarding, we have sent As well and no mo answers at all. 

On 12/11/2020 at 18:41, Leticia said:

I know how exactly are you feel. Cause my husband and I fell the same.

My husband’s boss called back our immi agent asking about our visa. (As many you guys know) I’m waiting 7 months after AAT sent back to Immi, since that no answer. So our agent said They have more than 50.000 - 187 visas pending and only 7 people work in all Australia Looking this visa And some that people work between 6 to 7 hours a day. Sooooo that’s sad 😞 What happen is this visa doesn’t exist anymore so it’s not important to Australia anymore, cause the new visa (3 years) and then PR just came in so they are more looking into this new visa. 
yeah my friends it’s very very sad. We try to be strong. But after 4 yeas waiting and then winning tribunal and waiting more 7 months it’s not a good feeling.Immi agent said it’s not gonna come up soon and nothing to do with. They have sent an email, regarding, we have sent As well and no mo answers at all. 

But data obtained through FOI shows only 2000ish cases pending not 50000.

Screenshot_20201023-125927_Drive.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, WelderGuy5 said:

But data obtained through FOI shows only 2000ish cases pending not 50000.

Screenshot_20201023-125927_Drive.jpg

Welder

i don’t have idea as our agent said that. And it’s 2000 it’s not a big number for 7 months waiting. Anyway we need to keep strong but sometimes we want to give up 

😞 

10 hours ago, Leticia said:

Welder

i don’t have idea as our agent said that. And it’s 2000 it’s not a big number for 7 months waiting. Anyway we need to keep strong but sometimes we want to give up 

😞 

You r right mate. Working for employer since 4 years in region and yet nothing heard. Sometimes I think of going for holidays. My other mates who joined same time on PR are shifted to better companies with almost double pay but for me its hard. Just keeping myself strong. Praying for everyone to have patience to wait for Golden Email. Amen

• Sad 1

On 14/11/2020 at 09:50, Leticia said:

Welder

😞 

Hi, the above data (2000) is only for the active cases in the hand of Department of home affairs, the case those are refused from them (DIBP) are counted as a closed case until they are remitted back to them for reconsideration, I do not have any doubt that AAT does not have 187 refused cases over 50k on their table for hearing.

1 hour ago, virajhu said:

Hi, the above data (2000) is only for the active cases in the hand of Department of home affairs, the case those are refused from them (DIBP) are counted as a closed case until they are remitted back to them for reconsideration, I do not have any doubt that AAT does not have 187 refused cases over 50k on their table for hearing.

Exactly that what I’m thinking. When AAT send back to Immi it’s go to the end of the line, and it’s start from the beginning. 

On 05/11/2020 at 10:43, Vijay avichal said:

Hi can I please ask you what sort of questions they asked you & ur employer as I just got my hearing date today so I can prepare myself 

Hello Friends, 

I hope you all are doing fine. Just my repeated question : 

Is there anyone in this forum who has applied AAT from overseas ?

or if anyone who knows somebody in this situation,

Kindly reply me back personally. I would really appreciate that. 

Thanks 

Rajat Babbar

India

14 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Hello Friends, 

I hope you all are doing fine. Just my repeated question : 

Is there anyone in this forum who has applied AAT from overseas ?

or if anyone who knows somebody in this situation,

Kindly reply me back personally. I would really appreciate that. 

Thanks 

Rajat Babbar

India

Hi Rajat,

I am not sure but I think You can applet for AAT only if you are with the same employer and still working for the same employer in Australia not overseas. 
but that’s my knowledge, so go and get advice from experts. Hope that will help you. 

23 hours ago, virajhu said:

HI Jasz1, can you please share your timeline?

Hi position -restaurant manager 

Nomination & visa applied - aug 2016

nomination refusal - April 2018

applied aat May 2018 

requested documents- September 2020

Hearing dec 2020 

• Congratulations 2

14 minutes ago, Jasz1 said:

applied aat May 2018 

Hearing dec 2020 

That's great news, best of luck!

What documents exactly did they request?

Thanks

On 16/11/2020 at 12:27, Leticia said:

Exactly that what I’m thinking. When AAT send back to Immi it’s go to the end of the line, and it’s start from the beginning. 

I’ve never heard anyone went back into the queue of piled up files after winning AAT.  It’s been 5 months ever since I have been asked to provide supporting documents never heard anything after 

On 20/11/2020 at 11:51, Jasz1 said:

applied aat May 2018 

Hearing dec 2020 

Congratulations! 

which state are you in?

On 16/11/2020 at 12:27, Leticia said:

I’ve never heard anyone went back into the queue of piled up files after winning AAT.  It’s been 5 months ever since I have been asked to provide supporting documents never heard anything after 

DDA5CCCC-2557-4ED7-A38E-D44A6920BBF5.png

26 minutes ago, rizwan_syeds said:

DDA5CCCC-2557-4ED7-A38E-D44A6920BBF5.png

Yes will remain in the queue until..... we don’t know. Like I said they have so many priorities before been called 187. My agent said this visa is stopped it doesn’t exist anymore they are looking very slowly cases, the priority is skills and visas that are ongoing.