190 visa processing times extended

Hey guys!

Ive applied for my 190 visa in April 2020 and the processing times keep getting extended by 3 months everytime the limit comes up. It's upto 14-17 months now! I'm worried that I'll need to do my medical, police checks etc again as they won't be valid. Feeling very frustrated that this is taking forever. Anyone have any updates or grants that say otherwise? Ive applied as an Onshore Chef in the NSW. Still haven't been assigned a case officer. Any good news would be welcome now. 

Cheers

2 hours ago, Vinovino said:

Hey guys!

Ive applied for my 190 visa in April 2020 and the processing times keep getting extended by 3 months everytime the limit comes up. It's upto 14-17 months now! I'm worried that I'll need to do my medical, police checks etc again as they won't be valid. Feeling very frustrated that this is taking forever. Anyone have any updates or grants that say otherwise? Ive applied as an Onshore Chef in the NSW. Still haven't been assigned a case officer. Any good news would be welcome now. 

Cheers

Have you seen, chef has been added to the priority occupation list

On 22/06/2021 at 15:29, Vinovino said:

Hey guys!

Cheers

Hi!

Same boat as you however I am an Offshore applicant. Applied in March 2020 - Occupation 511112 (Project/Program Administrator)/ NSW. Just saw the change when i logged in as it has extended to 17 months now. Heres hoping I get CO contact soon as I have seen other applications where they are starting to get CO contact and so forth...

Heres hoping we hear something soon!

Regards,