190 processing time

Martina

28 minutes ago, Lavers said:

One thing that I found strange is that my final entry date is 31/12/2020 I thought that it is 12months from submitting meds or Pcc

Congratulations mate!

Have a cheeky extra glass tonight to see in the last year in the UK...

We also got our grants to be last entry 12 months exactly after grant date.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SAHIL123 said:

HI All !! Any idea, which month are they processing for 190 visa and how much time in waiting , submitted my case on 22nd nov 2019

Are you asking how quickly will you recieve an application to apply for sponsorship or how long from submitting the actual VISA application (after having been granted sponsorship by a state).

If it's the first - then it doesn;t work like that they offer sponsorship application on a continued basis based on wht they want on a particular day; there is no time or monthly processing.

If it's the second and you have already submitted your full VISA application and paid the $4000 (ish) AUD for your visa applciation (and any additional for secondary applicants) then again its a bit hit and miss but to give you an idea mine took 6 months from lodging to getting a grant. It does give you an indication in the Immigration portal though of how long applications are currently taking

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Alan2020 said:

I submitted the PR application, offshore on 1st of Feb for the profession Accountant. And did the medical test last Friday. Does anyone how long it will take to get the PR. I submitted through an agent, and it's a complete application with the PCC. Thank you

It's roughly about 5-6 months from submitting that people have been asked for meds and PCC. If you've front loaded everything you should get an answer in that sort of time.

Hi, I obtained my overseas police clearance in July 2019, and have submitted it along with my PR application on 1st of Feb. And understand overseas police clearance is valid only for 12 months. Therefore, if the Case officer does not review the application till around July 2020, do I have to obtain another overseas police clearance.

Do you think it's wise to get another one arranged, because usually it takes couple of months get the overseas PCC. Can someone please help me on this. thank you

1 minute ago, Alan2020 said:

Hi, I obtained my overseas police clearance in July 2019, and have submitted it along with my PR application on 1st of Feb. And understand overseas police clearance is valid only for 12 months. Therefore, if the Case officer does not review the application till around July 2020, do I have to obtain another overseas police clearance.

Do you think it's wise to get another one arranged, because usually it takes couple of months get the overseas PCC. Can someone please help me on this. thank you

Hi Alan

Yes I believe that you would have to get another PCC done.

The PCC can be obtained within 10days cant they?

Also it all starts to slow down again soon regarding processing times.

8 minutes ago, Lavers said:

Hi Alan

Yes I believe that you would have to get another PCC done.

The PCC can be obtained within 10days cant they?

Also it all starts to slow down again soon regarding processing times.

In Australia yes we can get it done within 10 days. But this is the PCC from my home country. And they take about 2 months to issue a the PCC. Thank you so much for helping me out. If the process has slowed down again, I think I better apply for another PCC from home country. 

4 minutes ago, Alan2020 said:

In Australia yes we can get it done within 10 days. But this is the PCC from my home country. And they take about 2 months to issue a the PCC. Thank you so much for helping me out. If the process has slowed down again, I think I better apply for another PCC from home country. 

What are the current processing times for your visa type?

If it doesnt cost much for a PCC and you think it may be border line for your approval then it mite be worth the peace of mind. 

I think that it usually slows down within the next couple of months, then starts picking up in July again.

12 minutes ago, Lavers said:

What are the current processing times for your visa type?

If it doesnt cost much for a PCC and you think it may be border line for your approval then it mite be worth the peace of mind. 

I think that it usually slows down within the next couple of months, then starts picking up in July again.

Hi Lavers, As per the immi website, it says 8-10 months for visa 190. I'm not sure about the actual time frame. I applied from offshore for the Accountant profession. But currently I am in NSW. Hope we get our PR soon, at least before end of this year. 

6 minutes ago, Alan2020 said:

Hi Lavers, As per the immi website, it says 8-10 months for visa 190. I'm not sure about the actual time frame. I applied from offshore for the Accountant profession. But currently I am in NSW. Hope we get our PR soon, at least before end of this year. 

You should have it by the end of the year, when I applied I got CO contact after 6 months.

I would have thought that theres a good chance that your PCC will run out though.

Have you done medicals yet or are you waiting to be asked?

19 minutes ago, Lavers said:

You should have it by the end of the year, when I applied I got CO contact after 6 months.

I would have thought that theres a good chance that your PCC will run out though.

Have you done medicals yet or are you waiting to be asked?

I have already done the medical week after I submitted my PR application. Do you know the validity of the medical. Is it one year or six months