Visa required

Adekanbi

1 hour ago, Adekanbi said:

Hello sir, i am eligible and my level of English is not poor just that I shorting my spelling.so I will b very grateful if my visa is been granted.

You do realise that this is just a forum and has nothing to do with the granting of visas. You've been given good advice - check the government website to see if your skills are in demand then, given your lack of comprehension about the whole process, perhaps consult a MARA accredited agent to walk you through the process. 

Your English may indeed be better than it appears but you will need to demonstrate that through an IELTS assessment.  That involves spelling, grammar and oral language to quite a high standard. 

BTW, some of us aren't sirs. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adekanbi said:

Hello sir, i am eligible and my level of English is not poor just that I shorting my spelling.so I will b very grateful if my visa is been granted.

Only hours ago you said you don't know the requirements which is of course why you're asking but above you say you are eligible. If you know you're eligible what are you asking? I think you should speak with a migrant agent who will be able to guide you through the process of applying for a visa if they believe you meet the  relevant criteria. 

You'll need to either do a lot of reading of the DHA website to educate yourself about the various visas and their requirements (if you try to short-cut and just get people on a forum to give you information, you're setting up yourself for a disaster as we can't possibly know enough about your situation) or else meet with a migration agent and pay them to do an assessment and let you know what you may be eligible for.  The immigration process is incredibly complex and failures are very expensive.