Visa refused

Xxx

3 hours ago, Xxx said:

Wife' vistor visa refused twice 

I am on bridging visa

Waiting for my 187 application 

Any other option to bring wife in Australia while waiting??

I apllied my visa and nomination june 2017

Pls help??

Your best option would be to contact an immigration agent. There are a few good ones on this site itself. 

Your wife has been rejected twice already, so best you consult an immigration agent.

• Like 1

What was the reason for refusal?  You'd need to address whatever issues they've had with the previous applications if you want to try again.  But sometimes applicants simply cannot get a visitor visa if DHA aren't convinced they wouldn't overstay their visa.  Since your 187 was applied for 16 months ago, hopefully you don't have much longer to wait and she can come over on the 187 (assuming you have included her in your application).

Sounds like she didn't supply all the documents they asked for.  A bank balance certicate clearly wasn't sufficient, anyone can put money into an account and it show on a certificate. They need to see bank statements showing entries in from her salary etc and payslips I'd imagine.  If she has these why has she chosen not to supply them. I can see no reason not to supply them unless they don't exist and that I assume is what the case officer thought too.  

Edited by Tulip1
  • Like 1

Guest The Pom Queen
15 minutes ago, Xxx said:

We show in her application that she just coming here for short vistt but still she refused twice...

They do not believe she will return home after her “short visit”. To be honest if you have been refused twice I wouldn’t be applying again unless you get an agents help. 

8 hours ago, Xxx said:

Acutally is recently  join the hospital so she don't  have much payslips ets she was on traning??

The refusal letter says she'd stated on the application she is employed so she must have been employed a while as two refusals have happened in that time.  She would still be getting paid if on training in the job so when you say she doesn't have much payslips what do you mean exactly - 2 months, 3 months or none? Employment contract? She's recently started a new job and can just have holiday straight away to visit you?  I can see why it raised questions for the case officer. If you've used an agent and had two refusals o think you need to accept it 

A visitor visa application will be difficult while you have subclass 187 pending. 

Immigration is being very tough on visitor visas, especially from high risk countries.

You will have a hard time proving that she is a genuine visitor, as you have another application pending, showing the intention of wanting to remain in Australia.

Not impossible, but very difficult.