187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 hours ago, Davo said:

Dear Ladies and gentlemen,

As a silent follower from December 2016, I am very happy to tell you my visa has been granted. Here are some information to help you:

187 DE Onshore High risk country, Exporter of a large company, South coast city  from Vic, NSW PESE.

RCB approved 06/12/2016 and nomination that day.

Visa 19/04/2017

Nomination approved 28/03/2018

Visa approved 29/03/2018

I am a B Eco from a famous university of my country, and MCom from UNSW.

Here are some tips for you to help your applications processing faster:

Submit genius and complete applications; Update your nomination and application files when you find they are going to expire, do that before the department ask you (except medical); Contact your agents often to track your applications, know details about your applications; Choose your agents cautiously, do not use those 100%, because there are never never 100% in this game. I hope all of you could get your good news soon. We, together, make Australia better, make the world better.

Regards,

Davo

Congratulations mate!!! 

4 hours ago, Davo said:

Dear Ladies and gentlemen,

As a silent follower from December 2016, I am very happy to tell you my visa has been granted. Here are some information to help you:

187 DE Onshore High risk country, Exporter of a large company, South coast city  from Vic, NSW PESE.

RCB approved 06/12/2016 and nomination that day.

Visa 19/04/2017

Nomination approved 28/03/2018

Visa approved 29/03/2018

I am a B Eco from a famous university of my country, and MCom from UNSW.

Here are some tips for you to help your applications processing faster:

Submit genius and complete applications; Update your nomination and application files when you find they are going to expire, do that before the department ask you (except medical); Contact your agents often to track your applications, know details about your applications; Choose your agents cautiously, do not use those 100%, because there are never never 100% in this game. I hope all of you could get your good news soon. We, together, make Australia better, make the world better.

Regards,

Davo

Congratulations..... can u plz tell me did thy ask u more docs for ur nomination nd on wat date.... thx 

Congrats again

37 minutes ago, Navi dutt said:

Congratulations..... can u plz tell me did thy ask u more docs for ur nomination nd on wat date.... thx 

Congrats again

Dear Navi,

I should say the department actually did not ask us any documents and directly to Finalise. However, on last July, I found my police certificates are going to expire, so I did them again and submitted them without the department asks us to do so. Also, my responsible employer submitted the new data to the department to make sure everything is fine.

Cheers,

Davo

1 hour ago, Dhillon7 said:

Hi guys..every day I check my immi account that shows status received which means no processing yet..my question is..its same for nomination as well or only for visa file?..

When did u apply for visa and nomination ?

Thanks

Hi everyone, visa officer asked me some documents which included Police clearance of mine as well.i have Afp certificate but my agent is saying that I need complete disclosure certificate with code 33 on it.please if someone have same problem in past can guide me.thanks 

4 minutes ago, Khan patan said:

Hi everyone, visa officer asked me some documents which included Police clearance of mine as well.i have Afp certificate but my agent is saying that I need complete disclosure certificate with code 33 on it.please if someone have same problem in past can guide me.thanks 

Do what your Agent is asking you.

Hi all,

If your visa is refused while onshore on a bridging visa and you appeal this. Do you keep your bridging visa and right to work in Australia until your appeal has a decision ?

or do you have to leave Australia until the decide on your appeal ?

23 minutes ago, Khan patan said:

If you don't mind can you please share your timeline. 

Thanks 

47 minutes ago, SamH said:

Hi all,

If your visa is refused while onshore on a bridging visa and you appeal this. Do you keep your bridging visa and right to work in Australia until your appeal has a decision ?

or do you have to leave Australia until the decide on your appeal ?

You will remain on a bdiging visa until the hearing.

18 months today!!! When will it end :/ So fed up of hoping to hear every day. We want to go back to the UK in May but it's not looking likely as I refuse to pay even more money for a bridging visa B and would hate to get the news of a rejection when overseas!

187 DE, Office Manager, Nom & Visa Oct 16, QLD, low risk country, de facto included.

• Sad 1

Hi mate 

Understand the pain , i was same but tuesday got bad news they refused my nom for restaurant manager in  victoria, i applied in oct2016...reason no need and not attached business financial..on the same day got business sponsorship for new applicant.. What a big f***head immigation officers..?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, SianChloe said:

18 months today!!! When will it end :/ So fed up of hoping to hear every day. We want to go back to the UK in May but it's not looking likely as I refuse to pay even more money for a bridging visa B and would hate to get the news of a rejection when overseas!

187 DE, Office Manager, Nom & Visa Oct 16, QLD, low risk country, de facto included.

same here been 12 mtnhs applied as office manager offshore vic no news at all n havent seen any office managers granted either.

August 2016 restaurant manager just received a call this morning my nomination has been rejected so many silly reasons which u can’t actually relate to rsms visa so going to appeal now...gud luck to others ??

Sorry to hear jasz 1 ,I am on the same boat from August 2016 restaurant manager & think they will do same thing with me .my application just opened and they asked documents .if u don’t mind can you share  silly reasons.thanks 

10 hours ago, wait4visa said:

Hi mate 

Understand the pain , i was same but tuesday got bad news they refused my nom for restaurant manager in  victoria, i applied in oct2016...reason no need and not attached business financial..on the same day got business sponsorship for new applicant.. What a big f***head immigation officers..?

Sry to hear that but did your employer attached recent financial documents?