187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I have applied TRT ... even my immi account says now 9 to 13.months! They have prolonged of 2 more months!! What are they doing???!!!!!! I can imagine they have thousands of applications.. but its so frustrating.. when you think you hit the last month and you're about to see the light at the end of the tunnel... BUM!!! 2 more months to wait ??☹☹

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Ally89 said:

I have applied TRT ... even my immi account says now 9 to 13.months! They have prolonged of 2 more months!! What are they doing???!!!!!! I can imagine they have thousands of applications.. but its so frustrating.. when you think you hit the last month and you're about to see the light at the end of the tunnel... BUM!!! 2 more months to wait ??☹☹

Hii ally89

But I think u said your file is already opened.Is your nomination approved?

2 hours ago, coolmittu said:

Hii ally89

But I think u said your file is already opened.Is your nomination approved?

They opened the file the 19 of march...my employer has not sent documents yet ?? and nomination still hasn't been approved. ALSO the department has asked a copy of lease or mortgage regarding the premise where i work!!! Looks like they are being so picky and pedantic!!!!!! Still hoping my employer will hurry up and submit documents soon. We have less than 20days.... if we don't provide documents they can deliberately refuse the application!!!! SO SCARED EVERY DAY ???

34 minutes ago, Ally89 said:

They opened the file the 19 of march...my employer has not sent documents yet ?? and nomination still hasn't been approved. ALSO the department has asked a copy of lease or mortgage regarding the premise where i work!!! Looks like they are being so picky and pedantic!!!!!! Still hoping my employer will hurry up and submit documents soon. We have less than 20days.... if we don't provide documents they can deliberately refuse the application!!!! SO SCARED EVERY DAY ???

Are you apply for TRT or DE?

Your file is opened at least, good luck. You will be fine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Navi dutt said:

Hi guys.... my immi account is saying 17 to 20 months for 187

If u checked in home n affairs web site ... its shows 17-19 months..so anyone waiting nom n visa as cook from sept 2016? Plz share timeline guys..

15 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Are you apply for TRT or DE?

Your file is opened at least, good luck. You will be fine.

I have applied TRT after completing 2 years with my employer.  On home affairs it still shows 9 to 11 months but on my immi account has changed today and says 9 to 13 months. I have applied a year ago. Hopefully i will be fine

Will let people know anyway! Thanks for your support ??

5 hours ago, Navi dutt said:

Hi guys.... my immi account is saying 17 to 20 months for 187

In my account it says 17-20 month also, However, i am already sitting on 22 months anyway. 

i dont know how they calculate the time.