187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I’ve had this today

Invitation to comment on information for a Regional Employer Nomination (subclass 187) visa
Nomination refused
The nomination submitted to the department by Xxxxxxxxxxxxx listing you as their Nominee has been refused. Unfortunately this means that your visa application cannot be approved. There are two options you can now take in relation to this decision:
1. Withdrawing your application
As there is no possibility of your application being approved you may wish to withdraw your application, if so you must advise the department in writing. By withdrawing your application you give up any rights to apply for a merits review at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. A request for a refund can be submitted but will only be granted in very limited circumstances.
2. Refusal of application
If you do not respond to this letter within 28 days and the application has not been withdrawn then the application will be refused. If your application is refused you are entitled to apply
for a merits review of this decision with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. A request for a refund will not be approved.
Timeframe for response
You must respond to this invitation to comment within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter. You should provide your response in writing

there is no reason anywhere. I am speaking to my agent tomorrow but does anyone know is that it for us? 

Its a room leader position for one of the largest childcare centres

Edited by elizawho77
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, elizawho77 said:

I’ve had this today

Invitation to comment on information for a Regional Employer Nomination (subclass 187) visa
Nomination refused
The nomination submitted to the department by Xxxxxxxxxxxxx listing you as their Nominee has been refused. Unfortunately this means that your visa application cannot be approved. There are two options you can now take in relation to this decision:
1. Withdrawing your application
As there is no possibility of your application being approved you may wish to withdraw your application, if so you must advise the department in writing. By withdrawing your application you give up any rights to apply for a merits review at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. A request for a refund can be submitted but will only be granted in very limited circumstances.
2. Refusal of application
If you do not respond to this letter within 28 days and the application has not been withdrawn then the application will be refused. If your application is refused you are entitled to apply
for a merits review of this decision with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. A request for a refund will not be approved.
Timeframe for response
You must respond to this invitation to comment within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter. You should provide your response in writing

there is no reason anywhere. I am speaking to my agent tomorrow but does anyone know is that it for us? 

Its a room leader position for one of the largest childcare centres

This is unfair! Wish you all the best!

On 26/02/2018 at 09:17, Mazen said:

Finally, 

I received an email from the Immi Department on Friday stating that my visa has been granted:)

Timeline:

RCB Applied: 23/12/2016

RCB Approved: 3/02/2017 
Nomination and Visa applied: 9/02/2017

Medicals, AFP submitted: 20/02/2017
Nomination approved 13/07/2017

Documents requested 25/02/2018
Documents submitted 2/02/2018
Visa granted 23/02/2018 

Total process = 1 year and 14 Days
Occupation = Sales and Marketing Manager
Country = hr

OnShore 

Thanks for everyone's support at the forum, and wish all the best 

How long is your work experience related to the job?