187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

21 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

My timeline:

RCB handed in   9/1/2018

RCB approved   19/1/2018

Nomination and 187 visa applied     24/1/2018

Immi asked us (me and my hubby) to go for medical check on 7/2/2018!!! And we have done it on 14/2/2018

Did it mean anything as immi asked us for something? We are on 476 visa and applied onshore. Our x-ray result was reused.

I am a remedial massage therapist in WA.

So scared every day. ?

What are the DOC you submitted with your visa application. 

Thanks 

26 minutes ago, Legend said:

What are the DOC you submitted with your visa application. 

Thanks 

Hi! Thanks for your reply!

Basically I have already submitted most of the required documents in immi’s record because I needed them to lodge the 476 a few months ago.

I applied 187 by an agent.

The documents were passport, birth certificate, IELTS (at least 6 in each band), my CV, massage diploma, marriage certificate, police check in Australia. 

I gave my 80 (used to apply 476) to my 187 agent. I was not sure if he filled in some forms for us. (?) I have just asked him.

Edited by CarmenChung

1 minute ago, CarmenChung said:

Hi! Thank for your reply!

Basically I have already submitted most of the required documents in immi’s record because I needed them to lodge the 476 a few months ago.

I applied 187 by an agent.

The documents were passport, birth certificate, IELTS (at least 6 in each band), my CV, massage diploma, marriage certificate, police check in Australia. 

I gave my 80 (used to apply 476) to my 187 agent. I was not sure if he filled in some forms for us. (?) I have just asked him.

Thanks a lot....  :)

I applied 187 visa from 457 visa through Direct entry.  My profession is cook.  I have a question regarding this matter.  Did anyone submitted group certificate when you apply for the nomination or visa . Or anyone is being asked by the immi to submite the group certificate or not. 

Thanks a lot

7 hours ago, Legend said:

I applied 187 visa from 457 visa through Direct entry.  My profession is cook.  I have a question regarding this matter.  Did anyone submitted group certificate when you apply for the nomination or visa . Or anyone is being asked by the immi to submite the group certificate or not. 

Thanks a lot

Not. But they may ask whatever they wish to.

9 hours ago, Andrew sa said:

Not. But they may ask whatever they wish to.

Hi legend 

I did the same visa as a rest./cafe manager, i think my agent asked all the docs from me like payslips , PAYG, form 80 , form 929 and all i reckon he did upload all of them as he said .. but still no news from immi side it's been 16 m now sadly its turn into 19 m as latest update at immi site...

hope for the best 

Edited by wait4visa

20 minutes ago, wait4visa said:

Hi legend 

I did the same visa as a rest./cafe manager, i think my agent asked all the docs from me like payslips , PAYG, form 80 , form 929 and all i reckon he did upload all of them as he said .. but still no news from immi side it's been 16 m now sadly its turn into 19 m as latest update at immi site...

hope for the best 

I applied for Nomination 9th january 2017 and visa 13th March 2017. No news till now.  I don't know what is going on. By the way you applied through direct entry or Transational way ?

18 hours ago, Legend said:

Thanks a lot

I think you have to submit all the things the agent ask you to do so when you apply especially your English exam result and your certificates. My boss had to provide my payslip, reference letter and contract as well. I think they needed to prepare P&L statement, the structure of the company etc.