187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

52 minutes ago, dandy said:

whats wrong with april 2016 ?

Donot know anything mate. I am waiting for almost 18 months now without any update. Whenever i asked my agent she always says we can't do anything other than wait.

I am sick and tired of this waiting game.

Edited by akumar

6 hours ago, dandy said:

i got my bridging visa granted the following day i applied. so i think it doesn't take long ,but immi suggest at least 1 week before . Its better to apply ahead. 

hi dandy! Jus wondering do I need to apply bridging visa?   I am currently holding the student visa , and it will be expired September. 

58 minutes ago, wayne wang said:

hi dandy! Jus wondering do I need to apply bridging visa?   I am currently holding the student visa , and it will be expired September. 

The BVA is granted with the application automatically if you hold a valid substantive visa at the time of application, and are onshore. It's important to note the conditions of the BVA will be the same as your current substantive visa. IE; all of your student conditions will apply until the time the visa is decided. 

Edited by barker

22 hours ago, barker said:

The BVA is granted with the application automatically if you hold a valid substantive visa at the time of application, and are onshore. It's important to note the conditions of the BVA will be the same as your current substantive visa. IE; all of your student conditions will apply until the time the visa is decided. 

ok ! Thank you very much barker!

Hi Guys,

I just need confirmation.

I have been granted 187  visa in May 2017 through DE.

But unfortunately I have been made redundant last week.

Do I still need to stay and work in Regional area for 2 years or can I even go to Sydney and work there?

Is Canberra coming under Regional area?

Thanks for your help in advance.

On 9/27/2017 at 11:13, Shanthsuren said:

Hi Guys,

I just need confirmation.

I have been granted 187  visa in May 2017 through DE.

But unfortunately I have been made redundant last week.

Do I still need to stay and work in Regional area for 2 years or can I even go to Sydney and work there?

Is Canberra coming under Regional area?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Well with the new policy for citizenship and stricter laws, its better you stay in regional area, you never know when DIBP picks your file, it will show you in negative light if you dont work and live in your designated area, you got RCB from there. As for Canberra, its certainly not regional area, but you must confirm with a good ( I mean GOOD ) migration lawyer. Do not risk your efforts, trust me stay there for 2 years, they will fly by and then after that you can work legally anywhere in Australia. Good Luck.

Hello, long time silent observer here. This forum posts have been a great help to me so far, and I would like to share my timeline:

187 DE, onshore, LR, 1 person

State: QLD

Processing centre: WA PESE

Visa application done by myself, nomination and RCB done through MA by employer.

RCB approval: 24 Mar 2017

Visa and nomination submitted: 1 Apr 2017

Nomination approved: 11 Aug 2017

Additional documents (AFP clearance) requested: 11 Aug 2017

Visa granted: 28 Sep 2017

Called up immigration this noon, and was advised that generally when you are requested for additional documents, your case will be reviewed in 30 days, but due to high volume of applications, this is being delayed. Yet got visa approved in less than 3 hours.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jwr0625 said:

Hello, long time silent observer here. This forum posts have been a great help to me so far, and I would like to share my timeline:

Visa application done by myself, nomination and RCB done through MA by employer.

Called up immigration this noon, and was advised that generally when you are requested for additional documents, your case will be reviewed in 30 days, but due to high volume of applications, this is being delayed. Yet got visa approved in less than 3 hours.

Hope this helps.

Congratulations. Best wishes in your future life here. 

8 hours ago, jwr0625 said:

Hope this helps.

When did you upload afp clearance? 

18 hours ago, kanz said:

hi everyone ,

i am new to this forum and have been following since last year .

can someone tell me how long does it take to get RCB approval for nsw restaurant manager ?

hi

i am also waiting for my RCB approval. i applied last month on 17 august. occupation is cook. in albury

my employer recived the rsms for his other cook in 6 months. hope so i will get that in 6 months too

18 hours ago, kanz said:

hi everyone ,

i am new to this forum and have been following since last year .

can someone tell me how long does it take to get RCB approval for nsw restaurant manager ?

It depends upon the region in which you apply, my friend applied from Riverina Regional Area, it took about 4 weeks.

1 hour ago, dandy said:

hi everyone,

just curious can this rsms visa application get rejected regardless the employer is genuine? 

if anyone has witnessed any such please share. 

Rejection of Rsms visa depends upon many reasons, genuine need of the position, past record of business owner or anyone related to business( adverse information or bar on the business), fraudulent docs, not proper document submission during DIBP audits. Normally they don`t reject RSMS a lot , but if the sponsoring company or owner has some 457s also, then DIBP open their eyes wide.. Be careful with paperwork with immigration or atleast have explanations ready if something goes wrong.. Good Luck.

3 hours ago, khadijariaz said:

hi

i am also waiting for my RCB approval. i applied last month on 17 august. occupation is cook. in albury

my employer recived the rsms for his other cook in 6 months. hope so i will get that in 6 months too

Thanks bro ,

could you please tell me where you working anyone got rcb of Restaurant Manager from there.

3 hours ago, UserFriendly said:

It depends upon the region in which you apply, my friend applied from Riverina Regional Area, it took about 4 weeks.

Thanks man,

what was his occupation ? and anyone has restaurant manager rsms visa approval recently

I applied 187 one 17/02/2017. Occupation is restaurant manager in WA. My timeline is 25/07/2017 visa document required. 29/08/2017 domination document required. Upload on 11/09/2017. Still waiting .....someone know how long be waiting after upload document?? Thank you

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 PomsinOz

I applied 187 one 17/02/2017. Occupation is restaurant manager in WA. My timeline is 25/07/2017 visa document required. 29/08/2017 domination document required. Upload on 11/09/2017. Still waiting .....someone know how long be waiting after upload document?? Thank you

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 PomsinOz

Is it 187 direct entry or 457 transition stream?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk