187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

17 minutes ago, khadijariaz said:

no my employer said, restaurant manager is taking bit long. he just did the cook earlier and got that approved within 6 months.

Thanks for letting me know . yeah i also think restaurant manager takes long compare to other occupation.

2 hours ago, 24June said:

Hi everyone!

I have been  a silent follower of this forum for a while.

I have been waiting for 15 months and 9 days and finally this morning I decided to call immigration for the first time following a friend's advice (they didn't say anything really.... just to keep  waiting). And surprisingly I got a call from my MA just now telling me that my nomination just got approved half an hour ago! and they had a question about one of my police checks (apparently NZ's police checks are issued in a "funny way")

This is my timeline:

187 DE restaurant manager LR (QLD)

Nomination & visa: 24 June 2016

Nomination approved: 3 Oct 2017

Fingers crossed!!

WoW... congratulations ??? 

14 hours ago, khadijariaz said:

congrats.

did you call on this number ######### ?

and can you tell what info they ask from you plz

thanx

I rang NSW PESE +###############

They asked for the application ID

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed DIBP phone number

26 minutes ago, Muntasir said:

Is there any risk with this occupation like not being in the MLTSSL List that will be released in March 2018

I've asked this question of both the department, and of several migration agents, as well as an open post in this forum. There is currently no guidance in regards to this. The PAM3 states that under DE, this is a time of decision requirement not time of application, however there appears to be disagreement among MA's. We will just have to wait for further guidance. 

The worst case scenario is that they enact similar restrictions to what happened in the 457 situation, allowing those no longer eligible to withdraw their applications for a refund. This is of course of little solace to those who paid for police checks, medical exams etc.

TLDR; We just don't know right now. 

• Sad 1