Big bird 12

Hi

my time line 

rcb approved may 2016

nomination and visa applied 23/06/16

still waiting

Occupation accountant

state Victoria 

i got married later and attached my partner application in December 16.

Does this thing make any difference in processing time.

please advise

17 minutes ago, Mmalik said:

Hi

my time line 

rcb approved may 2016

nomination and visa applied 23/06/16

still waiting

Occupation accountant

state Victoria 

i got married later and attached my partner application in December 16.

Does this thing make any difference in processing time.

please advise

Did you declare her as your partner in the questionare when you lodged your visa? Or you didn't include her and just added/attached her now? 

Edited by 27May2016

5 hours ago, 27May2016 said:

Did you declare her as your partner in the questionare when you lodged your visa? Or you didn't include her and just added/attached her now? 

I was single when I applied for visa and later on I married. After that I attached her file in December.

1 hour ago, Mmalik said:

I was single when I applied for visa and later on I married. After that I attached her file in December.

Did you do it by yourself or you should have ask a migration advice coz as far as I know once you lodged your visa that's final you can't change it anymore. You should have applied a partner visa instead after you get your PR. You are single then after few months you get married that's suspicious. You should have establish/build a relationship first for evidence. You can attach minor documents like medical, tax return, etc.. but a partner that's a different story mate. You might get your PR but not your wife and you need to apply a partner visa then that's the best scenario you can get but I'm just guessing better ask a migration lawyer. 

12 hours ago, 27May2016 said:

Did you do it by yourself or you should have ask a migration advice coz as far as I know once you lodged your visa that's final you can't change it anymore. You should have applied a partner visa instead after you get your PR. You are single then after few months you get married that's suspicious. You should have establish/build a relationship first for evidence. You can attach minor documents like medical, tax return, etc.. but a partner that's a different story mate. You might get your PR but not your wife and you need to apply a partner visa then that's the best scenario you can get but I'm just guessing better ask a migration lawyer. 

There's nothing wrong or suspicious about adding a dependent after the application has been lodged.  As long as the applicant has sufficient evidence that the relationship is genuine, then DIBP would process it similarly to any other and both the applicant his wife will get a PR visa at the same time.

1 hour ago, MaggieMay24 said:

There's nothing wrong or suspicious about adding a dependent after the application has been lodged.  As long as the applicant has sufficient evidence that the relationship is genuine, then DIBP would process it similarly to any other and both the applicant his wife will get a PR visa at the same time.

Many genuine relationship have been rejected even they have babies and living together for a long time, they made it harder these days but hope you're right hope he get through these and just that simple. 

Hi guys. 
Just an update. We got our PR granted on 19th June. So delighted. 
187 DR
Application Nomination: 7 Apr 2016
Application Visa: 11 Apr 2016
Further Docs requested (Visa & Nomination): 19 Apr 2017
Submitted: 14 May 2017
 Granted (Visa & Nomination): 19 June 2017
Occupation is Cook
HR country
NSW Processing Centre

Good luck to everyone....

Congrats dear.. it's great news..

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

I have wrote a topic as follow but it may be out of sight so just sharing it here, would appreciate your insights on the matter as it may also may meet a few other forum member's interest.

Thanks!

Link:

Good afternoon dear friends

I am having a bit of dilemma and not quite sure how to proceed so I would like to listen some of personal experiences as well as some advice regarding reporting employer to Fair Work and consequences for my situation.

A bit of background:

I am employed as Motel Manager and had my visa sponsored by the company as RSMS 187 located in the NSW South Coast, it has been granted on the March 7th 2017 while away on my annual leave. I have been working here since October 15th 2015 acting accordingly to the agreed terms to increase revenue, manage and maintain the motel and so on. Worked most weekends and pretty much all holidays and festive periods since that date without receive any penalty rates on the grounds of having only 4 days off per month. So far, so good I quietly delivered my side of the commitment, however, from January 19th 2017 I have not been paid on date sometimes up to 7 weeks delayed including my annual leave which was not only paid vary late and without the load of 17.5%.

On top of that the owner is constantly harassing (threatening to report to Immigration, accusing me of "testing his intuition', supposedly received a number of guests complaints about myself and the rooms presentation, that he would give a chance to sign my resignation but not fire me even though he verbally told me that I was fired or that I am no longer employed, and so on) and accusing of wrong doing yet without present any details or proof, with even more frequency these days as my wife is now pregnant and cannot be on site due to a risky pregnancy, for that matter living in Sydney to attend appointments and monitoring her pregnancy. Note that my wife has never been on the formal agreement but usually regional motels hire couples, never received a dime for her work. 

After being ripped of from the promised commission, increasing revenue by 35% from previous 4 years along side other KPIs this constant harassing is taking a heavy toll on my nerves and after speak to managers that look after businesses nearby I found that he has a fame for pushing people to the edge till they just leave, as a matter of fact, prior to me there was 11 managers in 5 years, being myself the only one staying more than 12 months.

My questions are:

• How to proceed with reporting conditions to Fair Work?
  • What sort of formal notice shall I provide to the employer?
  • Consequences to my current visa situation and future job applications?
  • Has anyone experienced any similar situation?
  • Thank you all in advance

Daniel

On 23/06/2017 at 16:27, Ashley 86 said:

Hi guys. 

Just an update. We got our PR granted on 19th June. So delighted. 

187 DR

Application Nomination: 7 Apr 2016

Application Visa: 11 Apr 2016

Further Docs requested (Visa & Nomination): 19 Apr 2017

Submitted: 14 May 2017

Granted (Visa & Nomination): 19 June 2017

Occupation is Cook

HR country

NSW Processing Centre

Good luck to everyone....

Many many congratulations 

34 minutes ago, ddflach said:

I have wrote a topic as follow but it may be out of sight so just sharing it here, would appreciate your insights on the matter as it may also may meet a few other forum member's interest.

Thanks!

Link:

Good afternoon dear friends

I am having a bit of dilemma and not quite sure how to proceed so I would like to listen some of personal experiences as well as some advice regarding reporting employer to Fair Work and consequences for my situation.

A bit of background:

I am employed as Motel Manager and had my visa sponsored by the company as RSMS 187 located in the NSW South Coast, it has been granted on the March 7th 2017 while away on my annual leave. I have been working here since October 15th 2015 acting accordingly to the agreed terms to increase revenue, manage and maintain the motel and so on. Worked most weekends and pretty much all holidays and festive periods since that date without receive any penalty rates on the grounds of having only 4 days off per month. So far, so good I quietly delivered my side of the commitment, however, from January 19th 2017 I have not been paid on date sometimes up to 7 weeks delayed including my annual leave which was not only paid vary late and without the load of 17.5%.

On top of that the owner is constantly harassing (threatening to report to Immigration, accusing me of "testing his intuition', supposedly received a number of guests complaints about myself and the rooms presentation, that he would give a chance to sign my resignation but not fire me even though he verbally told me that I was fired or that I am no longer employed, and so on) and accusing of wrong doing yet without present any details or proof, with even more frequency these days as my wife is now pregnant and cannot be on site due to a risky pregnancy, for that matter living in Sydney to attend appointments and monitoring her pregnancy. Note that my wife has never been on the formal agreement but usually regional motels hire couples, never received a dime for her work. 

After being ripped of from the promised commission, increasing revenue by 35% from previous 4 years along side other KPIs this constant harassing is taking a heavy toll on my nerves and after speak to managers that look after businesses nearby I found that he has a fame for pushing people to the edge till they just leave, as a matter of fact, prior to me there was 11 managers in 5 years, being myself the only one staying more than 12 months.

My questions are:

• How to proceed with reporting conditions to Fair Work?
  • What sort of formal notice shall I provide to the employer?
  • Consequences to my current visa situation and future job applications?
  • Has anyone experienced any similar situation?
  • Thank you all in advance

Daniel

Hello Daniel. I totally understand what you've been going through as I myself had a bad experience with my sponsoring employer before. I was sponsored in a regional remote area in qld I already started working after my (1st) Rsms was lodged but unfortunately the nomination was refused. The employer doesn't want to help anymore then. I spent $20,000 moving up there and visa fees for nothing that I saved for 3 years. It really hurts me bad. The conditions sucks working long hours and under staff and I've heard and seen staff that they just keep on firing.

In your case you got your PR. you can report them by not paying you but don't quit wait them to fire you coz otherwise you will not meet the requirement of trying genuinely to stay with your sponsoring employer. This is my second Rsms applicantion and I've heard a lot of good things about my new employer. For me having a good employer and work staff that I can get a long for 2 years would be a blessing and just think of my salary as a bonus coz it's really hard to stay wake up everyday in the middle of nowhere with that cruel heartless selfish environment. 

• Like 1