187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Almost 4 months! Unacceptable!Ā 

Yeh mate unfortunately .
I think they stopped 187 after April specially managers.
But we will have all the answers in July that we all are predicting about quota of occupation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sian

I saw your post yesterday on Facebook, it's so frustrating isn't it! (My medicals runs out Aug, but visa wasn't submitted until nov by agent)Ā 

hopefully from Monday there will be more movement. I've been watching here and so many people are waiting 12 months plus! Hoping and praying I won't be one of them ?

Were still in the uk so if by any chance we do get the visa before the medicals run out we will have so much sorting out to do with so little time to do it, flights, shipping, accommodation etc. Part of me thinks we would be better off doing medicals and police checks again Ā and buying us time to sort everything out but my employer has already been waiting for us for 14months. Our migration agent has a lot to answer for!Ā 

Good luckĀ 

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Paul-Devin said:

HiĀ Ā RaymondĀ 

My file opened, and doc requestedĀ 

they ask for baisĀ 

andĀ 

Audited balance sheet (statement of position) for the most recently concluded fiscal year with comparative figures for previous fiscal year Annual report

I m confusedĀ 

what they mean by audited balance sheetĀ 

As I know Balance sheet is for the employer nomination and sometimes it's required to be audited and signed by accountant. Hope it helps

• Like 1

HiĀ Ā RaymondĀ 
they ask for baisĀ 
andĀ 
Audited balance sheet (statement of position) for the most recently concluded fiscal year with comparative figures for previous fiscal year Annual report
I m confusedĀ 

Yep, that's right. You need to find a auditor to audit your report, then sign it. When did your files open?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

On 28/06/2017 at 15:14, Paul-Devin said:

Hi guys,

i m silent follower,

i applied Rsms as manager last march2016

they ask for baisĀ 

andĀ 

I m confusedĀ 

As far as I know BAS is simple a statement about GST received and paid by business, easily done by business accountant.

Audited reports are authentic and trustworthy financial statements prepared and signed by accountant. Immi ask employer to provide current and precious Balance sheets and profits& loss statements so they can see the progress of business.Ā 

These docs will be prepared by business accountant. He also can provide analyzed report which shows progress e.gĀ sale, profit etc. These r common docs asked by immi.Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Safal said:

As far as I know BAS is simple a statement about GST received and paid by business, easily done by business accountant.

Audited reports are authentic and trustworthy financial statements prepared and signed by accountant. Immi ask employer to provide current and precious Balance sheets and profits& loss statements so they can see the progress of business.Ā 

These docs will be prepared by business accountant. He also can provide analyzed report which shows progress e.gĀ sale, profit etc. These r common docs asked by immi.Ā 

Thanks safalĀ 

it's not the document that prepared by auditorĀ 

like auditor reportĀ 

14 hours ago, elizawho77 said:

Hi Sian

I saw your post yesterday on Facebook, it's so frustrating isn't it! (My medicals runs out Aug, but visa wasn't submitted until nov by agent)Ā 

hopefully from Monday there will be more movement. I've been watching here and so many people are waiting 12 months plus! Hoping and praying I won't be one of them ?

Were still in the uk so if by any chance we do get the visa before the medicals run out we will have so much sorting out to do with so little time to do it, flights, shipping, accommodation etc. Part of me thinks we would be better off doing medicals and police checks again Ā and buying us time to sort everything out but my employer has already been waiting for us for 14months. Our migration agent has a lot to answer for!Ā 

Good luckĀ 

Ā 

Oh wow! I'm fortunate enough to already be here and on a bridging visa, was this not an option for you? Fingers crossed for you! It would be so frustrating to have to do (and pay for!!) the medicals and police checks again!Ā 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 27May2016 said:

13.5 months nominationĀ 

13 months visa offshore

ChefĀ 

So frustrating!!! SickĀ and tired of waiting hopelessĀ 

I will finish 15 months after 5 days but no update yet.Ā 

I hope july month will bring good for the people waiting form March 2016 onwards