187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello friends !! One of my friend is going to apply rsms 187  direct  entry ( position cook)@very soon with his RPL certificate. He has 2 and half year experience. But someone told us that rsms with rpl certificate is very risky and also he said about so many rejection in rsms. Can anyone please give us good suggestion about that? Also He got his rpl certificate last month. Thank you

47 minutes ago, santosh1 said:

Hello friends !! One of my friend is going to apply rsms 187  direct  entry ( position cook)@very soon with his RPL certificate. He has 2 and half year experience. But someone told us that rsms with rpl certificate is very risky and also he said about so many rejection in rsms. Can anyone please give us good suggestion about that? Also He got his rpl certificate last month. Thank you

Hi Santosh

i applied 187 visa for cook with certificate IV in commercial cookery with RPL. I got RPL on 7 Units. 5 of them i have completed in Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and other 2 units that i can speak other language (Hindi). I have also completed 7 hand written assessments for Cert IV. My college said that my RPL is based on my previous study not experience. I also had 10 months experience when i enroled in Cert IV through RPL but they didnot count my experience.

please tell me if your friend got RPL on experience or previous study.

thanks

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on  6 July 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 and March 2017, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

I called the number which on the bridging visa which the parramatta processing centre for 186 and 187 i asked what should i believe the one the website or your emails and as i have applied in jan your emails are telling me april 16 to march 17 .  She says we are still allocating files to co and when which will me allocated we dont know whats going on they dont want to tell

10 hours ago, akumar said:

Hi Santosh

i applied 187 visa for cook with certificate IV in commercial cookery with RPL. I got RPL on 7 Units. 5 of them i have completed in Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and other 2 units that i can speak other language (Hindi). I have also completed 7 hand written assessments for Cert IV. My college said that my RPL is based on my previous study not experience. I also had 10 months experience when i enroled in Cert IV through RPL but they didnot count my experience.

please tell me if your friend got RPL on experience or previous study.

thanks

Hi akumar i asked to my friend, and he said he got his rpl from 2 and half years part time legel experienced with group certificate.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on  6 July 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 and March 2017, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Funny basically they are doing nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Jas88 said:

I called the number which on the bridging visa which the parramatta processing centre for 186 and 187 i asked what should i believe the one the website or your emails and as i have applied in jan your emails are telling me april 16 to march 17 .  She says we are still allocating files to co and when which will me allocated we dont know whats going on they dont want to tell

Hi 

which no you called on? You applied january 2016 or 2017 and what is your occupation? 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Naimur Rahman said:

Funny basically they are doing nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's seems like that. Some people from march, April  2016 are still waiting and they are telling about march 2017. It is really hard to understand what they are doing.

Yeah it's seems like that. Some people from march, April  2016 are still waiting and they are telling about march 2017. It is really hard to understand what they are doing.

I thinks thats including 186, and some "rare" occupation, they will approve it in seconds. Something like internet programmer

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

1 hour ago, akumar said:

Hi 

which no you called on? You applied january 2016 or 2017 and what is your occupation? 

Thanks

Jan 17

Edited by MaggieMay24
Only publicly published DIBP phone numbers allowed.

53 minutes ago, elizawho77 said:

Hello ?

Just passing by and thought I'd say hello.

its a 2 hourly ritual for me at the min along with checking email inbox and junk box just incase..... next stop immi account (again) and Facebook pages (again)?

??

Facebook pages ?! 

Hi, my nomination was approved in April 2016.

i applied the 187 visa on 16/5/2016. 

Its nearly 14 months now. Still waiting.

My occupation is Massage Therapist. 

In QLD.

Do you guys think my visa will get approve after the immigration reform? 

Because massage therapist become high risk occupation. 

This is the thing I cant understand that if immi dont want to process pending files atleast they could process the files they have been opened and asked for docs and some applicants have nomination approved as well...thats very strange and putting a question mark on how they r working and not bothering abt ppl that r waiting for very important decision of their life...?? sry guys cant be more positive[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

This is the thing I cant understand that if immi dont want to process pending files atleast they could process the files they have been opened and asked for docs and some applicants have nomination approved as well...thats very strange and putting a question mark on how they r working and not bothering abt ppl that r waiting for very important decision of their life...?? sry guys cant be more positiveemoji17.png

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

I couldnt agree more.  Eventho it makes me feel slightly better about my situation seeing people in the same boat as i am, it is just cruel that we all wait in uncertainty and not being able to see ahead of us. To some people its politic and to some it is not a big deal but it IS a big deal. It is very crucial for our life. But stay positive guys. Thats the only thing that we all can do at this stage. 

Good things happen to all that waits "

• Like 1