187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Good morning everyone. 

I just call immigration department at the same time they answer my email (I send 2 weeks ago). 

Same  answer as before: 

Phone call: 

They currently allocating cases from 04/2016 to 03/2017. Can't give an estimated time, can't tell if case officer will accept expired documents and exams it depends of case by case.

Email: 

Thank you for your email.

Your application is not yet allocated to case officer. I am sure you can appreciate, most applications come with their own unique set of circumstances and are often lodged with claims of urgency. Please trust that we are also eager to progress your application as quickly as possible.

Please refer to the auto reply email you have received when you send below email for the current allocation dates.

Estimates of processing times that may apply to different types of applicants are provided as a guide only. As processing times are dependent on a range of factors, individual processing times may vary considerably from the published estimates. Processing times may be impacted each month by changes in application volumes, complex cases, and incomplete. 

Let's wait and see what's going to happen ;-) 

Hopefully a lot of granted visas this week ????

Good morning everyone. 
I just call immigration department at the same time they answer my email (I send 2 weeks ago). 
Same  answer as before: 
Phone call: 
They currently allocating cases from 04/2016 to 03/2017. Can't give an estimated time, can't tell if case officer will accept expired documents and exams it depends of case by case.

Email: 

Thank you for your email.

Your application is not yet allocated to case officer. I am sure you can appreciate, most applications come with their own unique set of circumstances and are often lodged with claims of urgency. Please trust that we are also eager to progress your application as quickly as possible.

Please refer to the auto reply email you have received when you send below email for the current allocation dates.

Estimates of processing times that may apply to different types of applicants are provided as a guide only. As processing times are dependent on a range of factors, individual processing times may vary considerably from the published estimates. Processing times may be impacted each month by changes in application volumes, complex cases, and incomplete. 

Let's wait and see what's going to happen ;-) 

Hopefully a lot of granted visas this week [emoji1434][emoji1434]

Hi, there
What email address you have send for asking your case? And how long you got response from them?
I think we may try to email instead of calling them. It takes too long to connect their phone

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Just now, Raymond said:

Hi, there
What email address you have send for asking your case? And how long you got response from them?
I think we may try to email instead of calling them. It takes too long to connect their phone

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

If you call early in the morning, you don't need to wait... Automatic system will call you back when someone is able to pick your call. 

Number: 131881 > 3 

This is the e-mail (nsw.pse@border.gov.au) call center gave to me, you'll receive an automatic reply and after that they will be answered  in around 2 weeks. 

I send 04/07 and received a message today 16/07. 

All this information is provide on DIBP website ;-) 

21 hours ago, 186Life said:

If you call early in the morning, you don't need to wait... Automatic system will call you back when someone is able to pick your call. 

Number: 131881 > 3 

This is the e-mail (nsw.pse@border.gov.au) call center gave to me, you'll receive an automatic reply and after that they will be answered  in around 2 weeks. 

I send 04/07 and received a message today 16/07. 

All this information is provide on DIBP website ;-) 

Do not call on above given number it will take ages 

you should have received acknowledgement letter when you have applied for your visa.there will be contact details at the bottom and it connects quickly 

the numbers will be different as processing centre. If it's Sydney than the number is  ##########

try it.

thanks

nomination 14/04/16

visa 20/04/16

DE 

retial manager

still waiting 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed DIBP phone number

17 hours ago, SaurabhG said:

Do not call on above given number it will take ages 

you should have received acknowledgement letter when you have applied for your visa.there will be contact details at the bottom and it connects quickly 

the numbers will be different as processing centre. If it's Sydney than the number is ##########

try it.

thanks

nomination 14/04/16

visa 20/04/16

DE 

retial manager

still waiting 

Hi SaurabhG... 

You right ;-) 

As I said, you don't need to waiting if you call early in the morning, the system give you a call back automatically.

Yes, I did call the number provide on my application, on that number seems they have changed to department for Citizenship Applications. 

I call 131881 and they gave me all the numbers I already tried.

I'm just playing to see if I can get more information from different sources.  

This's not mean I've called everyday/week 

Thanks for your information.

1 hour ago, Ajm said:

Unfortunately they not working at all..
If they were working they won't spend 4 months on one month files...emoji35.pngemoji31.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think that they stopped processing. Since I applied the processing time roughly increased each month by one month. And this visa is priority group 1. I am skilled IT person with research experience and my boss really needs me starting ASAP. My MA said it too risky for me to go on bridging visa, so I am on a student visa working part time.

I think they will change the rules retrospectively and that will cause most visas to be invalid. They take their time to define everything and so long everything is on hold.

BTW is there any other IT person waiting? I am in month 12.

Edited by ozG

I also think that they stopped processing. Since I applied the processing time roughly increased each month by one month. And this visa is priority group 1. I am skilled IT person with research experience and my boss really needs me starting ASAP. My MA said it too risky for me to go on bridging visa, so I am on a student visa working part time.
I think they will change the rules retrospectively and that will cause most visas to be invalid. They take their time to define everything and so long everything is on hold.
BTW is there any other IT person waiting? I am in month 12.

I have same problem..
Student visa..
Can't work full time..
Boss need me asap..
And m thinking same as u....
Some big change are coming..
M already 13.5 months
Restaurant manager
So frustrated [emoji35][emoji31]

Just now, Ajm said:

I have same problem..
Student visa..
Can't work full time..
Boss need me asap..
And m thinking same as u....
Some big change are coming..
M already 13.5 months
Restaurant manager
So frustrated emoji35.pngemoji31.png

changes will affect in march 2018 , if applicants didnt get visa on that time , they sure apply that changes to them such as 3 years  work experience  

1 minute ago, Ajm said:

But what's the point keep us waiting..
Make our life hard....

dont know ,  they keep saying we r doing april files since 4 months and someof my friend got PR in march as they apply sept 2016 

dont know ,  they keep saying we r doing april files since 4 months and someof my friend got PR in march as they apply sept 2016 

Yup...I listen from on my friend's cousin got nomination approved..

He applied 13 Sep 2016 as a restaurant manager..

1 minute ago, Ajm said:

But what's the point keep us waiting..
Make our life hard....

may be they r doing internal process or they r checking with ATO for employers documents , anything is possible 

1 minute ago, Ajm said:

Yup...I listen from on my friend's cousin got nomination approved..

He applied 13 Sep 2016 as a restaurant manager..

i will hit 14 months after 2 days still no news 

my employer written a letter and lawyer contact them last month , but they decline the processing request , they said they will do according to their timelines,,

so still waiting 

may be they r doing internal process or they r checking with ATO for employers documents , anything is possible 

I don't really think that
this can't be a reason...
I think they messed up big time with 187 applications..

i will hit 14 months after 2 days still no news 
my employer written a letter and lawyer contact them last month , but they decline the processing request , they said they will do according to their timelines,,
so still waiting 

Everyone will be more happy ..
If they atleast follow their own timelines...

yes , but timeframes can go 16  months as they r not doing the files

Their are many of them waiting from 16 months..
I called them 6 times already..
Every time request them to process my file..
But they always say we can't make u jump the quee..then how come September people getting grant if they don't want us jump the quee......