187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

4 hours ago, Kapil said:

Hi i send an email and got this reply 

Thank you for your e-mail. The provided information has been attached to the application and will be assessed by a case officer in due course.

Thank you for your patience.

What information you received? 

3 minutes ago, Dhillon said:

So many applications are in waiting from last 13-14 months..processing time increased jus after march..last yr processing time was jus 6-7months..don't know how immigration works?

A lot of people's lives is in jeopardy the longer it takes and immi looks like doesn't care ?

1 hour ago, 27May2016 said:

A lot of people's lives is in jeopardy the longer it takes and immi looks like doesn't care ?

I doubt anyone's lives are in jeopardy but why should Immigration care? They're bureaucrats, going through whatever processes they have to go through. It's not as important to Australia as it is to you, unfortunately, you just have to wait.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quoll said:

I doubt anyone's lives are in jeopardy but why should Immigration care? They're bureaucrats, going through whatever processes they have to go through. It's not as important to Australia as it is to you, unfortunately, you just have to wait.

You doubt anyone's lives in jeopardy? Are you waiting? Are you waiting offshore with all their problems? It is easy to say to you to wait unless you are in their desperate position you will start realising/understanding things. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 27May2016 said:

You doubt anyone's lives in jeopardy? Are you waiting? Are you waiting offshore with all their problems? It is easy to say to you to wait unless you are in their desperate position you will start realising/understanding things. 

Unfortunately the original quote is correct. I understand what you went through but your life is not in jeopardy. but it is extremely annoying and has your life on hold effectively.

• Like 2

Is there is any difference of rsms  processing time in all states..i apply for cairns..got rcb aprovel jus in 19days..nom and visa on 10th jan 2017..i read here sone lucky peoples got pr in 5-6 months nd some still stuck from last 14months..?

4 hours ago, Dhillon said:

Is there is any difference of rsms  processing time in all states..i apply for cairns..got rcb aprovel jus in 19days..nom and visa on 10th jan 2017..i read here sone lucky peoples got pr in 5-6 months nd some still stuck from last 14months..?

RCB does not matter much mine apreoved in 3 days . Applied visa and nom in April 16 and still no update .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaushal said:

RCB does not matter much mine apreoved in 3 days . Applied visa and nom in April 16 and still no update 

1 hour ago, Kaushal said:

RCB does not matter much mine apreoved in 3 days . Applied visa and nom in April 16 and still no update .

Actually im jus wondering is there is any difference of processing in all states..like some states have more applications..

Hi Guys

Nomination grant today.

Timeline 

Nomination and visa applied 5 th May 2016

3 people  ( me my wife and my son)

Case officer allocated today. Medical examination wanted cause old one was expired. 

Waiting for VISA approval. Please pray for me.

Good luck to everyone.  May Almighty grant us all with all hard efforts. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, jewel said:

Hi Guys

Nomination grant today.

Timeline 

Case officer allocated today. Medical examination wanted cause old one was expired. 

Congrats! What is your occupation? Is it a 187 DE? 

18 minutes ago, Naimur Rahman said:

I don't know whom I blame my luck ,immi,gov or god just reach a situation can't take any more
187 chef 22 June hr qld

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are in the same boat man, mine is May18 nom May26 visa chef offshore no update till now. Everyday I try to be positive but it's really hard now these days. It's been too long. 

Hi Guys
Nomination grant today.
Timeline 

Congrats

What's your occupation?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi

guys

Finally I got golden email on 14/6/2017

My nomination lodged 1st April 2016 

visa 29th April 2016

nomination grant 29th march 2017

visa grant 14th June 2017

Occupation cook Direct Entry Stream

Thanks to all of u for ur support