187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, sandy11 said:

is there somebody waiting from March as well or they all got cleared... I m 11/04/2016 cook De hr

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

I am 14 April 16 cook DE still waiting.......thanks for sharing your time lineĀ 

7 hours ago, Pawi said:

27/4/16 trt

Restaurant manager

Nsw

.......still waiting .... anyone else from April?plz share

ur timeline

I applied both nomination and visa together on 6th April 2016 as a cook, DE, offshore but still no update from immi yet

Hi, i think most of theĀ applicants (from last week of march 2016 onwards)Ā with cookĀ and chef occupation are waiting for their nomination andĀ visa approval. Do you guys think that these occupations are lowest in dimand or heaps of people applied for it.Ā 

On 31/05/2017 at 10:42, Halloween said:

I applied for childcare room leader occupation in October 2016 for QLD
I am still waiting for the PR.Ā 
I was imagining that I will get the PR soon because my occupation being high demand.
After the law changes in April, I am not sure.Ā 

Hi Halloween

Ā 

I applied for childcare room leader in Nobemeber 2016 fo SA. I'm still waiting PR. Mine is offshore Direct entry.

Are you using a migration agent? Mine has told me she thinks I will be another 2-4 weeks however I am not relying on this as they keep changing processing times!

what does your agent think? I'm worrying because we gave a decision ready application and the medicals are dated 20.08.16 ?

Ā 

Ā 

Hi ,
This is interesting and I am not able to find a way around it. May be someone with similar experience can help me .

I have been asked to submit a police clearance from Bahamian police as I was employed on Bahamian flag ship. Now Bahamian authorities are not replying to my mails , either do they answer the phone call .
On their website they say that non residents should send their request by post or apply in person . Apart from documents, the applicant must include self addressed return envelop .
Now I have checked with all major Courier companies and they don't provide anything like international self addressed return envelop .

Indian post also does not have anything like this . I am assuming Indian postal stamps are valid for outbound shipments and for domestic post . So putting Indian stand on envelop and sending it to Bahamas as self addressed return envelop would not serve the purpose .

Does anyone have any clue how to buy international self addressed envelop in India .

Thax
Capt ASR

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

@LaliĀ Ā  Ā The easiest way for you mate, is to prepare a statuary declaration that you have been residing in XX country from XX to XX time(signed by Justice of peace or anyone authorized to do so)Ā Also mention that you are unable to obtain the required police clearance. Having sailed on a XX flag does not necessarily mean that you have resided there, so there is no basis to obtain PC anyways. A lot of flag nation exist only on paper or with population in just thousands and no proper administration! It's a technical glitch in the immigration system and the most efficient way to handle is what I just described above.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, elizawho77 said:

Hi Halloween

Ā 

I applied for childcare room leader in Nobemeber 2016 fo SA. I'm still waiting PR. Mine is offshore Direct entry.

Are you using a migration agent? Mine has told me she thinks I will be another 2-4 weeks however I am not relying on this as they keep changing processing times!

what does your agent think? I'm worrying because we gave a decision ready application and the medicals are dated 20.08.16 ?

Ā 

Ā 

Hello elizawho77, how are you?

I am using a migrant agent, and he told me in November/16 that the process will take 6 to 8 months. As you said...since everything is changing all the time I have no idea when the visa will be granted. Ā  Ā 
I am planning to call him next to week to talk about it.
Hopefully, your m.a. is right and it takes no more than 4 weeks.Ā 
I am onshore, so I don`t believe that I need to do the medicals again.
My case is also decision ready!! I don`t know why they are taking so long to analyse it!Ā 

15 hours ago, Pawi said:

Hi allĀ 

I m just finding out about online petition about immi slow process...... just need suggestions about the title of petition. ..plz reply with suggestions. ..

ThanksĀ 

Ā 

Petition against slow processĀ