187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

what could we do guys Mine 14 months also finishing in few days very frustrating how can they make wait ppl this much longer...from end of March they r doing April files only..its june now nd some ppl r still waiting frm March..oh God help me how long do I have to wait [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Long time Lurker first time poster.

Here is an update:

RCB submitted 21/10/16 approved 29/10/16
Nomination and Visa submitted on 15/11/2016
Docs Requested 22/05/2017Ā Updated 2016 BAS and 2016 EOFY Statements

Doc Submitted 29/05/2017

Nomination approved on 02/06/17Ā 
PR approved: 02/06/17
LR country, DE Onshore QLD 187

Best of luck to everyone waiting for your time will come soon!

G
Ā 

• Like 4

Hello everyone, i m going to lodge my skill assessment this week. Bit confused how do they verify

#Do they call or email to employer?
#Or they gonna call me, if yes what will be d questions...?
#what is d processing time?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Appreciate that timelines are getting longer for a number of reasons at the moment.

Interested to know what the view of employers is on this for those applying offshore, I would have thought that waiting 12 months plus for a new employee to start would be quite an obstacle in the recruitment process.

Are there any instances of particular employers managing to get nominations and visas processed quicker than seems to be the case on this thread?

After being a secret follower of this group, just got my good news today and sharing with all of you..

187 Direct Entry

nom and visa :3/11/2016

nom and visa granted:5/6/2017

Nothing requested..Ā 

motor mechanic / vic/ HR / OnshoreĀ 

Good luck to all who are waitingĀ 

Ā 

• Like 6

Hi

guys

i followed from last year but different page not this one

i am also waiting from last April 2016

my timeline isĀ 

nomination applied 1st April 2016

visa applied 29th April 2016

Nomination approved on 29th March 2017

document requested for visa 29th march 2017

uploded documents on 4th April 2017

Direct EntryĀ 

cook

now still waiting for visa approvalĀ 

Edited by DE COOK

After being a secret follower of this group, just got my good news today and sharing with all of you..
187 Direct Entry
nom and visa :3/11/2016
nom and visa granted:5/6/2017
Nothing requested..Ā 
motor mechanic / vic/ HR / OnshoreĀ 
Good luck to all who are waitingĀ 
Ā 

Wow congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone plz explain, why immigration is processing so slow for the occupations listed in STSOL list?
Is immigration dept waiting for any upcoming changes in Rsms visa that will result in a withdrawal of applications related to STSOL occupations? As they have done with some of 457 visa applicants.
As processing time is getting increase every month.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can anyone plz explain, why immigration is processing so slow for the occupations listed in STSOL list?
Is immigration dept waiting for any upcoming changes in Rsms visa that will result in a withdrawal of applications related to STSOL occupations? As they have done with some of 457 visa applicants.

OMG I hope not!

4 hours ago, Xman said:

Ā 

Maybe you are right. AndĀ maybe because the quota is almost finished, so they are waiting for the new financial year to starts.

but you are right, the mtsol list applications r getting their approvalsĀ around 6-7 months.Ā 

From the experiences that shared on the forum , it is getting slower after the new policy accouncced .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xman said:

Ā 

You are over thinking, cause of your anxiety, relax, be calm and have a lot of patience. They had already made changes and Rsms wasn't affected but the new changes will be implemented on March 2018 for new applicants only. If the application is mechanic, welder and any other hospital related they get their visas in 6-8 months but if it's a managers, cook and chefs we have to wait 14 months and some are even over. That's how their system works now.Ā 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Andrew sa said:

Hi Guys

just to let you know my nomination has been approved by NSW today. Applied on 3 of May, Cook, HR.Ā 

No documents requestedĀ 

Hi buddy,Ā 

Did u lodge nomination and visa application together?Ā 

My one also same as you. I am awaiting processing my visa application since Nomi got granted.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Trevy86 said:

Hi buddy,Ā 

Did u lodge nomination and visa application together?Ā 

My one also same as you. I am awaiting processing my visa application since Nomi got granted.Ā 

Im sory just dont get it, has your nomi been approved already? Nah i submitted with 8 months differenceĀ 

2 minutes ago, Ajm said:

Didn't they requested any documents for visa?
If they didn't u should get ur visa soon .
Good luck mate

Not yet but i fully submit all documents. I think myĀ Visa is far away I submit it on JanĀ Ā 2017, but who knows maybe will be opened soonĀ